Same room

Arranged Marriage

After school, minwoo and you walked hand in hand to the rooftopr. to your surprise, kwangmin has already arrived. minwoo was also kinda shocked.

"kwangmin-ah what are you doing here?"

"i have something to tell you!"

"really, can we talk later, ~~~ needs to tell me something too"

then you let go of minwoo's hand and went to kwangmin. "actually minwoo we have something to tell you"

"We? you mean you and kwangmin?"

"yes"

"why?" minwoo was confused

"minwoo-ah, remember what i told you yesterday about lunch with my parent's friends?"

"yes"

"well, you see actually my father's company have gone bankrupt and the only way to save it is to make a connection with another company and that other company is actually kwangmin's family's company"

"so?"

"minwoo-ah i have to marry kwangmin" you said with a sad expression

"eh?" minwoo's eyes started tearing.

"minwoo-ah, don't worry, we'll work something out" kwangmin said. then minwoom left without saying a word with teary eyes.

"MINWOO-AH DON'T GO" you screamed but he ignored it and left.

"don't worry give him some time alone. he needs it. let's just go back, i need to go home fast"

you followed kwangmin and went to your house to pack your things, but when you arrived at your home your parents were already at the living room waiting for you and you can see all your stuffs are already packed by the maids. kwangmin greeted your parents and they asked him to sit for a while because i went to my room to check if there was anything left.

when you enterred your room, it felt empty and different.

*i'm gonna miss this room. so many memories are here* you thought. then suddenly kwangmin enterred the room.

"ohh so this is your room" kwangmin said

"yah! why didn't you knock?"

"oh sorry, well i just wanted to see how your room looked like that's it, you ready? i need to get home"

"yes, let's go"

both of you went to the living room and kwangmin greeted your parents and helped take your bag to the car. you hugged your parents and a tear fell without you noticing. after that, both of you went to kwangmin's house. it was definitely bigger than yours.

you stared at the house in awe. kwangmin's parents, mr. and mrs. jo and youngmin came out to take you in.

"~~~-ah come in" mrs. jo said. there were big chandeliers and fancy furnitures everywhere. "~~~-ah this will be your home from now on" mr jo then said. you just smiled. kwangmin directly went inside his room, but mrs. jo called him back and all of you sat at the living room. you sat next to kwangmin, and  youngmin and mr and mrs. jo was sitting at your opposite. all of you talked and joked for a while and you felt that this may not be as bad as i think it would be after chit chatting with all of them.

the one maid maid came and said, "sorry ma'am but dinner is ready"

"okay, ~~~-ah come let's eat dinner". you followed. the dining room is big. you as usual sat next to kwangmin and youngmin was on your other side while they're parents were sitting at the opposite.

you whispered to kwangmin " where are my things?"

"i don't know, wait, mom, where's ~~~'s things?" kwangmin asked

"oh, they're in your room"

"MY ROOM? why?" you and kwangmin were shocked

"well you see, the designer that i called yesterday to decorate ~~~'s room and the bed needs to be changed so for the next few days, she's going to sleep in your room" mrs. jo said calmly

"WHAT?" you and kwangmin said in unison. "but i only have 1 bed also" kwangmin said

"it's ok, you're going to be married couple anyways so why worry"

*ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM WITH KWANGMIN, I CAN'T!!!!!* YOU THOUGHT