Minwoo is back

Arranged Marriage

Your POV

After a few days at the hospital, my doctor said that I can go back home. Na Young is so loveable. She loves to smile and she also loves it when kwangmin or I carry her. Her eyes are so big.

My mother comes to my house everyday before kwangmin leaves for work and takes care of me and Na Young. She would cook healthy food for me and help bath Na Young and she even helps to clean my house. 

After about 1 and a half months, I was fully recovered. So, that means I have to go back to work. My mother voluntered to take care of Na Young while I go to work. But, my mother in-law also said that she would also love to take care of Na Young. My mother would take care of Na Young three times a week while my mother in-law two times a week.

_________

4 years later

Na young grew up to be a very cheerful little girl. She is very talkative, even though she is just a 4 year old. She is also a daddy's girl. She is always with kwangmin. it's like there is gum between them.

Nowadays, Na young stopped staying at her grandparents place. Now, when kwangmin and I go to work, we leave her at a daycare centre. She got so many friends there. 

"eomma, i'm hungry" na young said while rubbing her eyes. She just got up from her sleep and is still wearing her pink pajamas and her hair is so messy.

"hungry? okay. but, you have to go brush your teeth and bath first"

"awww. I want to eat first"

"no, you cannot. let's go" I brought her to the bathroom and helped her brush her teeth and bath her.

Then I wrapped her up in a towel, gave her clothes to her 

"got and ask appa to help you dress"

"YAY!!" then she ran to kwangmin who was wearing his tie.

After breakfast, kwangmin and I sent Na young to the daycare centre and headed to work.

"wifey, are you free this saturday?" kwangmin asked me on our way to work.

"yes, why?"

"I want to bring Na young to the new amusement park because it's been a while since we brought Na young out to play"

"okay then. I have been thinking about it too."

"but, let's not tell Na young about it first. we'll make it a surprise for her"

"okay! she's gonna love it!"

___________

Saturday

"eomma where are we going?"

"I told you it's a surprise!"

When we arrived at the amusement park, Na young was jumping around in the car. She was so happy.

Kwangmin took Na young and carried her on his left arm and hold my hand with his right arm. 

"I want to go there...and there...and there!' Nakyung said to us

"okay okay, you can but first we have to buy the tickets" kwangmin told her

When we arrived at the ticket counter, I realized that I left my phone in the car.

"hubby, I left my phone in the car. car keys please? Let me go and take it"

"here. but are you sure you can go on your own? why don't you stay here with Na young and I go take it"

"no i can go take it myself. why don't you wait at the merry go round, i'll go there"

"okay, be careful"

Then I went to take my phone. On my way to the merry go round, I heard someone call my name. When I turned around, I saw him. I was so shocked.

Minwoo's POV

Last year, I finished my studies and started working in the UK. 2 weeks ago, I decided that it is already time for me to meet ~~~. So, I took 3 months of unpaid leave and came back to korea. I tried looking for ~~~ but I failed. When I called her number, some stranger picked. She must have changed her number. I came back to korea for 3 reasons, 1) to find ~~~ 2) to convince ~~~ to come to the UK with me 3) marry ~~~.

Today I was supposed to meet some of my old friends. they told me to wait in front of an amusement park because they said they were running late. While I was waiting for them, I saw a familiar figure at the amusement park, It was ~~~. I'm sure, so I ran after her and called out her name as loud as I can. She turned around and I could see the shock in her face.

___________________________________________________________________________________