The tree

Arranged Marriage

Your POV

It has been 2 weeks since kwangmin woke up, and everyday there would be a different kwangmin and i would have to explain to him. fortunately, kwangmin got discharged from the hospital, so we get to go back to our home.

Today, when I woke up, I got a call from school saying that I have to go to school, to fill up papers for the final exams for me and kwangmin. kwangmin was still sleeping. 

' I think it should be okay right? I can just rush back home after that. he won't wake up this early right?' I thought. So I went to school.

No One's POV

But, after ~~~ left for school, kwangmin woke up. 'where is this place?' he thought. he woke up and got out of the house!

kwangmin walked and walked . ' where is this place? why can't I remember anything?' kwangmin thought.

then, kwangmin stopped at a park and he sat under a tree because he is so tired. After about 10 minutes of resting, kwangmin decided to ask the people around.

when he got up from the tree, he saw a part of the tree was carved. it was kwangmin <3 ~~~.

Kwangmin's POV

kwangmin <3 ~~~? I was curious so I touched the carved area. when I touched it, I suddenly remembered everything. A drop of tear fell down from my eye. I was happy, my memory came back. I was sad I gave ~~~ so much pain. 'I have to go find her" I thought.

The only place that came to my mind was school. she should be at school.

thankfully, school was not that far from the park, so I ran as fast as I could. when I arrived at school, everyone was shocked to see me, I ignored everyone and looked for ~~~.

Then, I saw her in the office. I was so relieved. I waited for her at the door.

" huh? KWANGMIN-ah? what are you doing here?" she was so shocked.

" are you okay? did your memory come back?" she asked me but i was silent and just looked at her face.

Everyone was looking at us.

" your memory must not be back yet, huh? I expected too much. let's go home, i'll explain it to you at home." she pushed my hand but I resisted. 

"why? are you in pain?" she asked and I shook my head.

"then why?"

" pabo!" I finally said

"WHAT?"

" pabo, why the hell would I be here right now, if my memory wasn't back?"

she was so shocked. 

then, i hugged her.

"r....re....really?" she said while crying.

"yes! Really!" 

Then I kissed her, and everyone around us was clapping and wooing.

________________________________________________________________________________________

so how was the two chapters? I hope it's good! Happy days ahead of them! :D