Lunch with minwoo

Arranged Marriage

Time passed so quickly and it was already saturday. you were so excited yet nervous that you would say anything unnecessary and embarass yourself in front of him.you were ready by 11:00 am because you were so excited. you wore

http://data.whicdn.com/images/16456515/tumblr_lte3amDA3S1qftuf0o1_500_large.jpg.

minwoo were already at your house around 11:45. you opened the door when you heard the door bell. minwoo was wearing almost the same thing as you. he wore a red sweater, white t-shirt and black pants. you were as shocked as he is. he said "you look pretty today", you responded by smiling. both of you rode his car to a nearby restaurant. while on your way you were happy at the thought that both of you looked like a real couple. when you arrived at the restaurant, minwoo helped you get out of his car.

"minwoo-ssi, what do you want to eat?"you asked him.

"you don't have to call me *ssi*, you can just be normal with me. can i call you ~~~-ah?"

"a.ah sure. soo umm minwoo-ah, what do you want to eat?"

"i still don't know, let's go inside and look at the menu."

"okay" you smiled

both of you went inside the restaurant and minwoo helped you sit at the table. then the waitress came with the menus and handed it to to us. minwoo and you orderred spaghetti. then when the food arrived, both of you talked and laughed about school, and your lives. then after eating, minwoo paid eventhough you insisted that you would pay, he refused.

then he brought you to a park. at the park, while you were walking, you felt someone holding your hand, and it was minwoo. you looked up at him and your eyes met. he smiled at you and you smiled back. both of you sat at the swing next to each other. it was quiet for a while then minwoo broke the silence "~~~-ah do you want to be my girlfriend?"

you were shocked by his words. "Eh?me?"

"yes you!"

"umm are you sure?"

"yes i am! so do you?"

"yes, sure" you tried to answer calmly but inside you were screaming * kyaaaaaaaa I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND, IS THIS SOME KIND OF DREAM? THAT CANNOT BE. HE WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED ME KYAAAA*

"REALLY? thank you so much ~~~-ah" he got off the swing and hugged you. you were shocked but you liked it. holding hands both of you went to the car and minwoo brought you back home. when you were about to get out of his car he called you.

"~~~-ah!"

"yes?"

"this is for you" he said while handing you a white bear key chain.

"really? gomayo minwoo-ah" then he got out of the car and led you to your door. after the door is unlocked, you turned to him and bid goodbye.

"goodbye, see you at school this monday!" you said

"oh goodbye" he kissed your cheeks and ran to his car shyly.

your cheeks were turning red because of the kiss. * i can't believe minwoo just kissed me, the great minwoo that i always had a crush on just kissed my cheeks. this the best day ever* you thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy everyone! how's the second chapter! sorry i don't have any kwangmin time yet, but i assure i will put many many kwangmin moments after this hehe :D

please comment and subscribe!! :D