Revelations

Arranged Marriage

Minwoo's POV

What just happened? ~~~ is still married to Kwangmin? Why didn't she tell me? 

 

~~~'s POV

After Minwoo left, Kwangmin became very quite. He did not say a word. We brought Na Young to get on some rides and directly went home. When we arrived at home, Kwangmin took Na Young and brought her to her bed in her room. After a few minutes, he came out and came to me and said

"I think we should discuss some things". he said.

Then we went into our room.

".... ~~~-ah. I have something to ask you. please.... please answer me honestly". kwangmin said.

".. What is it?"

"Do you still like Minwoo?"

"What?!?! Are you serious? Of course not. I love you. I love Na young. I love our family. Is that what you wanted to ask me? Don't you trust me?"

"It's not like that!"

"Then what?"

"I saw Minwoo holding a ring. Did he ask you to marry him?"

"...yes"

Suddenly, both of us became silent.

"Wifey.... I'm scared of losing you... I'm scared of losing Nayoung. What should I do?" Kwangmin said breaking the silence and tearing up.

"You won't lose me and Nayoung. We will be with you. You're my husband now and will always be" I said and hugged Kwangmin tightly.

He hugged me back.

"How can we face Minwoo?" I asked.

"We will have to someday. I will try to meet him."

"He must be heartbroken"

 

Minwoo's POV

The next week, I got a call from an unknown number. It turned out to be Kwangmin. He wanted to meet me. At first I hesitated but I agreed to meet him at a cafe near our old college. When I arrived at the cafe, Kwangmin was already there drinking coffee.

"Hi Minwoo-yah. It's been a while. How have you been?" Kwangmin started the conversation but I remained silent.

"Minwoo-yah. I don't know..." Kwangmin said but was cut by my words.

"Why didn't you guys tell me?!? You could have at least call me or even text me telling me that you guys are going on with the marriage! 7 YEARS! You guys had 7 YEARS!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry, but..."

"And you even have a kid now!" 

"I know you're sad but"

"But What?!"

"please don't be like this. I love ~~~. She's my wife. Many things happened while you were gone. I wanted to contact you but I was scared it might bother you because you were studying. I thought about it alot too." Kwangmin said while I just kept quiet.

"Do you wanna know what happened? After you left, ~~~ told me about you and I was already thinking about divorcing her but I couldn't because I love her and after a while ~~~ finally accepted my heart. after that, I got into an accident and lost my memory" Kwangmin said and I was shocked.

"What?!" I asked

"Yes and ~~~ had to take care of me every day because every day I would wake up with different parts of my memory. It was hard for her too. You're my friend and I would never want to hurt you. My heart hurts too watching you like this so don't behave like you're the only one in pain" Kwangmin said and left.

I was completely shocked. My mind was blank. I didn't know how to react.