Minwoo

Arranged Marriage

Your POV

“WIFEY!!!!!” I heard kwangmin calling me… I was shocked because he was calling me ‘wifey’

He repeated the word a few times when he was approaching me.

“yah, why are you calling me that name at school!?!” I asked him after he sat next to me.

“wae??? I like it… wah looks good… feed me some” kwangmin said after he saw what I was eating.

“you go buy something for yourself” I said

“uuuuh shiro… feed me some… wifey please.. feed some of your food to your loving hubby” he said with aegyo

*he wasn’t like this in the past… when did he become so childish?* I thought

Other girls in the cafeteria was glaring at us.

AT CLASS

When kwangmin and I entered the class, it was almost full, except the 3 front seats. Kwangmin took my hand and dragged me to that seat.

We sat down, then kwangmin said that he had a question to ask me about his homework, so he took out his book and showed it to me. I helped him solve the questions he couldn’t and taught him some tactics to answer the questions.

Minwoo’s POV

I entered my afternoon class because I wanted to say my goodbyes to kwangmin and ~~~. When I entered the class, I saw ~~~ and kwangmin sitting at the very front seat. ~~~ is helping kwangmin with his work.*~~~ looks different today* I thought. I wanted to sit a little far away from them but the class is already full, the only empty space is next to kwangmin and ~~~.

When I sat next to them, they didn’t notice, they continued talking and laughing.

“ahhh so this is how we do it. Now I understand it. Gomawo, wifey.” I heard kwangmin said. He said ‘wifey’.

“it’s nothing hubby” ~~~ said. I was heartbroken and sad but I still had to keep it in and withstand it for a while, I’m going already.

“wifey, do you have some water, I’m thirsty”

“umm I think I have. Ummmm oh here it is” ~~~ gave her water to kwangmin

Kwangmin’s POV

~~~ gave me her water bottle. While I was drinking, I saw someone sitting next to me,  when I looked at him.. it was actually minwoo. I was shocked.

I missed him. I haven’t seen him in weeks,

“minwoo-ah” I called him.

He looked at me with sad eyes. I felt sorry for him.

“ minwoo-ah when did you sit here?” I asked him

“just now” he said

I was about to ask him where did he go these few weeks because we didn’t meet each other at all along that period, but the professor came in already.

Your POV

I heard kwangmin calling minwoo’s name so I turned around and saw a lifeless minwoo sitting next to kwangmin.

Kwangmin asked when did he sit there and he said just now. So he was listening to our conversation. Then the professor came in.

AFTER CLASS

After class, I thought that I should go talk to minwoo but unfortunately, he went out of the class without me noticing. Kwangmin and I walked hand in hand to the car. When I was about to enter kwangmin’s car,I got a text message. It was from minwoo.

From: Minwoo

 ~~~-ah, please come to the rooftop for a while.

I didn’t want to tell kwangmin that I am going to see minwoo so I told him that my friend called me for a while.

“umm kwangmin-ah, you can go home first”

“wae?”

“my friend needs my help, so I’m going for a while”

“oh kurae, kurom you go first, I’ll wait here”

“aniya kwenchana, you can go home first, I’ll take the taxi”

“are you sure?”

“ne, you can go first”

“arasso, annyeong wifey!”

“annyeong hubby”

Then I went up to the rooftop.