Our Baby

Arranged Marriage

Your POV

Time passed so quickly and I am already 9 month pregnant. My doctor said that I due next week. I already took my leave from the office. 

Kwangmin has been such a sweetheart this past few months. He already bought some baby clothes and a bed. Kwangmin and I decided that we don't want to know the gender of the baby because we want it to be a surprise. Kwangmin even nicknamed the baby as podo ( grapes ). the reason was we were eating grapes while thinking of the nickname and it was kwangmin's favorite.

This morning I woke up and helped kwangmin get ready for work. I did sandwiches for him to eat afterwards.

" hubby!"

" yes? wifey~~" kwangmin replied.

"here, I did some sandwiches for you"

"aww, you didn't have to. you should rest. I might come home later and we can have lunch together. okay?"

"oh, really? that's awesome. then, i'll take the sandwiches back"

"is my podo hungry?" kwangmin talked to podo and kissed my stomach. 

I just smiled.

"okay, wifey. I gotta go to work. see you later!" kwangmin said and kissed me and podo.

After kwangmin left, I cleaned the house. then, I packed the stuffs that I will have to bring to the hospital when I'm due. Then, I opened the tv and watched a movie while eating the sandwich.

But, while watching the movie, I started feeling pain.

the only thought that came to my mind was *the baby*. I quickly reached for my phone but the phone slipped from my hands and fell down. the pain was getting worse. I dialed kwangmin's number and after a few rings he answered.

Kwangmin's POV

I was doing my work when my phone rang. It was ~~~. I was so happy she called because I was so bored.

' Wifey!! why?'

'kwangmin-ah, the baby' ~~~ said and from her voice I can know that she is in pain. I panicked.

'o....ok. wa...wait. I'll go there just wait a while.' 

Then I ran as fast as I could to my car.

"kwangmin-ah, where are you going? we're gonna have a meeting in 5 minutes"

"sunbae, sorry. but, can you tell them that my wife is going in labor right now. I gotta hurry."

"oh really? go now I will inform our boss"

"thank you sunbae"

Then I rushed home. I drove like a crazy person.

"~~~-ah" I called her as soon as I enterred home.

"kwangmin-ah.. ah.. it's painful. ahhh"

I brought ~~~ to the car and put her bag at the trunk and rushed to the hospital.

When we arrived at the hospital, the nurses brought ~~~ to the labor room and I followed.

The doctor came and they started.

"~~~-ssi, push okay? I need you to push as hard as you can" the doctor said.

"AHHHHH. AHHHH" ~~~ screamed.

" ~~~-ah, push. you can do it. you can do it for podo right?" I said as a hold on to her hand.

After a While

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Jo. you have a healthy baby girl. she weighs 3.4 kg (7 1/2 lbs)."

Then the nurse passed my little baby to me. It felt amazing. It is an undescribable feeling.

Then I passed her to ~~~.

"you're so beautiful. my baby girl" ~~~ said

"Our baby girl" I corrected her.

~~~ just smiled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________