Punch/ Jungkook, OC Part 12

Punch!

 

Ten years ago...

 

"One more fight and you are out of this."

Seokjin stood in the middle of his training room, hand held the other in front of him as his head was down. He looked at the ground in shame.

"I'm sorry."

"There's no, sorry. And LIFT YOUR HEAD UP."

Seokjin flinched from his uncle's loud voice and raised his head immediately. "I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing!" His uncle hit his head with his hand slightly before sighing "You aren't a gangster, why do you keep on getting into fights."

"They were bullying him. I couldn't just stand there watching them."

"No, leave them. It's none of your business." He put a hand over Seokjin's shoulder. "He will do anything to get you out of this, you have to fight him with you; being the winner of this championship."

Seokjin nodded as his uncle squeezed his shoulder once before leaving him for practice.

Seokjin hated seeing weak people being bullied. He wasn't a fan of; The stronger always win

 

The strongest should win when he helps weak people and protecting them. Not bullying them and making fun of them.

He got involved in many fights because of that. He was helping the bullied and protect them. But it was most likely, people only want to believe what they want so this was the start of his 'gangster' name. Just because he was able to defeat some people the whole countryside were scared of them.

He was chosen between himself and his other best friend 'Haneul' who was kicked out of their club when it was revealed that he was using boxing in violence and fights, for the championship.

Seokjin's uncle got so angry and kicked him for good. 

Haneul was about to go to with Seokjin for the pro test, but they refused to take him this year until he found a club to belong to.

The feeling of revenge was eating Haneul's mind slowly. It took over him and controlled him. He swore that he would get Seokjin 'kicked' as well or maybe not participate in it at all.

 

One day when Seokjin was training for his pro test, which was the next day, suddenly, Luhan banged into the practice room, breathing hard as if he was running males.

"Jin..." He panted and Seokjin panicked. He ran to his breathless friend and put a hand over his back.

"What's wrong?"

"M-Min... Minyoung."

"What's wrong with Minyoung?" Seokjin tensed, he felt all his muscles being eaten up from the tension. He grew impatient as he yelled, "WHAT'S WITH MINYOUNG?"

"He took her.... Haneul, he got Minyoung." Luhan finally found the strength to say the words after regaining parts of his breath.

Seokjin wasted no time as he ran off to find that bustard who took his sister.

_______________________________

 

 

Minyoung's POV

 

Everything was dark around me when I woke up. The coldness of the air shivered my body. I couldn't see anything or move anywhere.

There was a bandage on my eyes and my hands were tied up behind me. My legs were also tied to what seemed like a chair, which I was sitting on.

I was scared. 

It happened again.

I hated the darkness. I hated things tied around me. I hated being like that again. My body was shivering on its own. My breath started to slow down as my heart beats increased.

Breathe!

I wanted to calm myself and tried to figure out where I was. Panicking wouldn't help me out.

Breathe!

I couldn't figure out what time it was. It was scary not to know how long you had been unconscious or how long would it took for the people who cared about me to discover where I was!

Breathe!

My heart calmed a little bit, but I'm still feeling anxious and out of breath.

The place was scarily quiet. There was no sign for any living organisms around me, I was alone.

No one was breathing in this place except for me.

No clock here.

Nothing... Just space. 

I was scared for it to be one of the storage room or a house basement. But it couldn't be a storage room, since the air was filling the room and Storage room was too small to pass a lot of air. 

I wondered how I felt so cold. This place was colder than winter's snow and it was almost summer. 

I tried to shake my chair to know what kind of place it was.

The chair friction with the ground echoed through the room.

Empty basement

I sighed, feeling the back of my throat burn. How was I supposed to go out of here?

I startled when, out of the blue, I heard some door open from behind me. I hate that!

Breathe!

"Have you woken up?" A male voice said and I shivered when I felt him standing in front of me.

I didn't say anything. I just gulped hard when I heard him scoffing.

"You are so strong Minyoung, aren't you?"

He knew my name. I panicked more. He knew me.

"Who... Who are you?" I asked, choking on my words and he laughed.

He leaned in and whispered in my ears, sending chills all over my body and my bones started to shake together "The one you feared the most."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, it was a shame that my eyes were banged though. He should see it.

"So childish!" I managed to say, confident through my own fear and horror.

"Whoa, you don't remember me."

"Who are you exactly to remember you?" My voice got higher, "what is going on earth?"

"You exist." He said suddenly and so laud making me flinch. "My sister doesn't like your existence and neither do I."

"Ah! Seriously," I groaned in frustration, actually my tears started to form, but thanks to the banged it wasn't shown. "Just get me out of here, who do you think you are for doing this? Leave me alone!"

"Haneul Oppa." A female voice said, I could recognized this voice since it was awfully familiar to me. Haeun.

 

 Haneul? I knew this name. Oppa?

 

Suddenly, all my memories that I buried in my memory--that I had chosen to forget, came again like a cruel reality.

It was scarier than any horror movie. My body was shivering hard as my memories of the event returned back

" The one you feared the most" he wasn't lying, he wasn't making fun of me. I was really scared of him. I hated him. More than I hated Haeun.

 

 

Flashback

 

"Hey, kiddo." I was watching some flowers in the garden when a tall boy called me. I know him because I saw him around my brother many times.

He also used to practice with my brother until he stopped coming by. He was also Haeun's brother. Haneul!

"Annyohasyeo." I greeted politely.

"Ah, annyo." He waved and kneeled down to my level. "Your brother wants me to take you to him."

"Oppa!"

He nodded and smiled at me. He reached his hand to me. "Let's go."

I smiled and took his large hand. His hand was cold, but it held mine firmly. I wasn't the kind to go around with a stranger, however, I knew that he really knew my brother. So he couldn't be lying.

He's kinder than Haeun. I thought as I hopped and jogged excited next to him.

I liked being around my brother so much. Seokjin was the best brother any girl would have. I felt the luckiest girl in the world.

But my excitement decreased one by one when I realized that we were walking toward the large fields that wasn't own by anyone.

I knew them because I asked my brother about it before. I wanted to go there before and he told me it was a dangerous place and I should never ever go in there.

I froze in my place, stopping moving. Haneul looked at me, his eyes widened. "What's wrong?"

"I'm scared." I told him, honestly. "I want to go back."

"Why? Seokjin is waiting for you there. Oppa is there." He said, his voice became colder.

My bone shook as I knew he was lying. My brother would never want me to go there, even if it was where he was.

"You are lying." I said, tears forming in my eyes from fear. I pulled my hand from his.

"If you like it or not. You will come with me...” He said and grabbing my hands again. His eyes were no longer warm.

I started to scream, pulling my body away and trying to run as fast as I could but it all seemed to be fading hopes because I never made inches away from him. He was holding me tightly.

"Let go." I cried. "OPPA. Seokjin OPPA."

Haneul let out a breath of laughter. "Do you think he will hear you like this?"

He hit my neck and I felt nothing afterwards.

 

***

 

 I remembered everything. I remembered opening my eyes to find myself in a dark room.

I remembered Seokjin saving me from his best friend. I remembered my brother being beaten up in front of me without doing anything. He wasn't protecting himself. He just stayed still getting hit up badly. And I just watched him while crying. I couldn't do anything except for screaming and crying.

I remembered his smile despite the pain to assure me that he was okay. That I had to stop crying if I believed in him.

I tried to stop crying, but it was no use. The tears kept forming in my eyes.

They were animals. I hated this countryside.

They only released me when seokjin wasn't able to move anymore. And I was scared that he might have lost his life. I was shaking as I ran to him after they released me.

"Oppa." I called shaking him, my tears were a river. "Oppa, wake up, please."

He flinched under my touch as I smiled. He's alive

 "Oppa, are you okay?"

He smiled back at me as he nodded. His hand reached for my face, wiping away my tears with his thumb.

"Are you okay, Minnie?"

I nodded and nodded again, assuring him. "I'm okay." I was totally fine, he was the one bleeding thou. He was the one who was hurt not me.

"That's a relief." He coughed and tried to stand up, but he lost his balance and I startled, "Oppa."

"I'm okay, Minyoung." He said, smiling at me. "Oppa will always protect you. You know that! Right?"

I nodded again. I knew he would.

 

Seokjin never made it to the test due to his badly injure and the rumors that he was beaten up in a fight.

I was the reason why he didn't make it, yet this country kept saying it was because he was a gangster.

It was because of Haneul that my brother lost his dream. It was because of me! 

 

 End of flashback.

 

***

 

Jungkook's POV

 

I was in the practice room. I had no time to waste anymore. I was going to make it to the pro test so I had to do well.

I was trying to isolate myself from the other people around me, trying to avoid getting in any more trouble. I was trying not to get back to my dark past.

I had caused a lot actually.

Three years ago, I was one of Haneul's gang. Haeun's brother's gang. I got in many fights and many troubles. I was lost and I didn't know what I was doing or what I wanted with my life, until Luhan gave me a hand and told me to continue what I loved before. Boxing. And after that I tried hard to get away from troubles.

Haneul and his gang didn't like me leaving them. So they refused to let me go.

It was so hard to leave a gang. It was like killing one of them, so they didn't let go of me until they had beaten me up badly. I tried hard not to use my fist, and protect myself and fight back as I promised Luhan and the coach never to use it again in fights.

They had beaten me up until every bone in my body broke. They wanted to beat me to death --if it was like killing one of them, then he showed really die and let all their secrets die with him.

 However, Haeun asked her brother to forgive me and to let me go. So, I was left soaked with my blood in the middle of abandoned street.

My face was beaten up where no one could recognize me. My leg was broken and my ribs too.

I never gave them a good reason for leaving them and that what got more on their nerves.

I had to be hospitalized for months to get completely recovered and starting my training as I wanted.

However, Past isn't some easily erased.... As the gangster 'Jeon Jungkook' was still on everyone's tongues and the rumors of me killing someone, made them fear me more.

I punched my sandbag as I was seeing my dreams coming true. I was about to get to my goal and Minyoung... I couldn't believe that I got to meet her again and fall in love with her again.

She became my other dream that I want to protect.

Suddenly the practice room's door banged open.

Jimin stormed into the room and grabbed my T-shirt's collar as a fist was thrown to my face. I stumbled backward. My back hit the wall.

"Where's Minyoung?" His eyes were shooting fires. The coach stood next to him, grabbing his arm and stopping him from hitting me again.

My eyes widened, "what are you taking about?"

"Calm down Jimin." Coach said.

"How could I calm down when Minyoung's missing?"

My heart dropped. My blood turned cold in my veins and stopped its movement. "Minyoung's missing?"

Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Don't tell me that you didn't know. Where's she?"

I gave a look to my coach as he explained, "her mother just called. She didn't return home up till now."

My eyes shifted to the clock. It was 1 AM.

"WHERE'S SHE?" Jimin yelled.

"HOW THE HELL should I know?" I lost my temper. No, she couldn't be, missing.

"Calm down the both of you." Coach said, but no one was actually listening to him.

"You...” Jimin clenched his jaw. "What do you want from her? Her brother wasn't enough. Do you want to kill her too?"

"What?" My coach exclaimed, letting go of Jimin's arm "Who told you that?"

"Answer me!" Jimin grabbed my collar again, ignoring the coach question and pushed me hard against the wall. "What do you want from her? Where's she?"

 

I'll destroy you slowly Jungkook. I will never let you be happy with her. I will destroy your happiness.

 

"Haeun..."

"What?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

I pushed him and ran out of the room and out of the house.

I heard him yelling behind me, something like, "Are you trying to run away, you, bustard?"  

But I had to find Haeun. She was the only one who would know where Minyoung was.

I couldn't let anything happen to her, not her.

Never her.

 

 

 

 

 

Narrator's POV

 

The time passed slowly and Minyoung's fear was growing the more she was staying like this.

She didn't know how long it had been since she was there. She didn't know what they were planning to do to her.

She was so tired. She had cried a lot and her body was stiffened from the sitting in the same position for so long. She was also hungry and thirsty.

Most of the time, she was alone. But when Haeun came, she would remind her that she was in her hands and that she was going to make sure of her end herself.

"You shouldn't have come in the first place!" Haeun shouted and Minyoung shuddered.

Haeun's voice so loud that it echoed through the whole place.

"Just let me go." Minyoung hissed and she heard the scoff coming from Haeun.

"Let you go?" Haeun rolled her eyes. "You are dying today."

"It's not fun anymore." Minyoung felt her breath hitched. She wanted to cry. She wanted to go back to her mother. She suddenly missed her and her dad. "LET ME GO!"

"Do you know what, Minyoung?" Haeun ignored her and continued with her speech.

"I don't want to know." Minyoung spat and Haeun grabbed her hair, making Minyoung yelped in pain.

"Now you will hear me because I'm enjoying my time right now." She whispered in Minyoungs ears sending chills down her spines. "Look at yourself Minyoung, you are pathetic and weak. No one is saving you. Where are you knights, my dear? It's almost dawn and no one is here."

"I don't need them. They will not come so let me go" Minyoung's tried to steady her breathing. "Stop with your stupid game."

"Game?" Haeun release her grip around Minyoung's hair, clapping her hands together "Game... Why don't we start a real game?"

"You are crazy."

"Yes, I'm... I'm crazy for Jungkook who you simply took him away." Haeun burst into shouting, but her voice calmed quickly.

The sudden and quick change in Haeun's voice frightened Minyoung. Haeun was psychotic she couldn't be a normal girl.

"So, the game, right?"

"What do you want from me?" Minyoung cried, feeling panicked. Her heart beats increased as she felt Haeun revolving around her. Minyoung felt frustrated since she could see nothing with that bandage around her eyes

Haeun reached her hand and loosened the bandage from over Minyoung's eyes.

The light of the room hit Minyoung's eyes hard as she felt dizzy and hardly could open her eyes.

When her eyes adjusted to the light she could somehow see where she was.

It was a place she never expected to see find herself in, the school's old P.E room that was in the abandon building, which no one was using it at all.

The place was full of dust, the windows were covered up with white sheets that had become dark from the dust.

Minyoung watched Haeun carrying a big white barrel and put it on the ground in front of her as Haeun stood next to it.

"I asked my brother for a little help, since he has done this a lot before." Haeun smiled, feeling proud of herself "I'm thankful for his help so I promised him for a little fun before killing you and Jungkook."

Minyoung gave her a glare.

"What's your eyes girl?" Haeun chuckled, "it will pop out of your skin soon anyway."

"Shut up." Minyoung spat, feeling the blood in her veins boiling.

"Jungkook..." Haeun started to take a step backward, then forward, changing her weight from leg to leg. "Is really bad at playing hide and seek so I'll change the game."

"What do you mean?"

"STH; Saving The Hostage!" Haeun smirked and walked up to Minyoung as she leaned in near her ears

"It's an easy game, but rule number one: hurry up before it's time over." She sang the last words. 

The words 'Time over' made Minyoung shudder, her eyes shifted from Haeun to the barrel behind her and back again to her.

"Can Jungkook make it here before, it's over?" Haeun returned back to her previous spot. "Or you will go down with this building?"

Haeun carried the barrel and opened it. She smiled at Minyoung before starting to pour the mysterious liquid over the ground and near every column and corner of the room.

"You will get yourself into trouble." Minyoung struggled in her chair trying hard to free herself from it. But it was tied up hard and so strong. She jumped a little in her place when Haeun started to talk again.

"It's easy, to get myself out of it." Haeun threw the barrel away when she finished pouring all the liquid. "Believe it or not, I got your sweet boyfriend out of trouble when he was kid."

"What?"

"I made your brother as a suicidal when he was killed by your boyfriend dear. See I save Jungkook!"

Haeun felt satisfied from Minyoung's expression which was a  mix of pure horror, pain and hurt. She felt like she was already killing her before doing so.

"From the expression over your face, I can say that you didn't know." Haeun said, "I'm sorry dear, but it's the truth. I tried many times to tell you, but Jungkook threatened me to kill me because I'm the only witness."

"You are lying." Minyoung said from beneath her breath. She couldn't believe her ears. Was she hearing correctly?

"I'm not." Haeun shook her head in an innocent way. "Jungkook isn't all that good as you think. He really did, kill your dearest brother... And that makes me wonder too, if he really likes you. Why didn't he tell you till now?"

Minyoung could feel her heart throbbing hard in her chest. Did he really like me?

Haeun found Minyoung's silence a win for her. She enjoyed every painful expression Minyoung was giving her.

 "It seems like he just felt guilty of what he had done to your family. He doesn't like you, Minyoung. Wake up, he only needs me to save him more."

"Shut up, You LIAR." Minyoung burst into tears. She couldn't take it anymore. Suddenly she was losing everything easily.

She was losing her friendship and her love and soon enough her life.

She wished at least she could say a goodbye to her mother.

Her mother. It was another pain for her family if she also lost her life. Minyoung couldn't imagine the pain it would bring inside of her mother's heart again.

I need to get out of here.

"30 minutes." Haeun said, "if you Jungkook didn't come within this time, I have no choice but to make you a suicidal as well, 'A High School Girl Set Fire On Herself And The Old School Building Because Of Depression.'.... Wow, what a fantastic title. I just need to be a journalist or a reporter." She took her leave and left Minyoung alone with her sorrow.

Minyoung felt useless. In the past, she couldn't help her brother. At the moment she fell in love with a killer and moreover her brother's killer.

She didn't want to believe Haeun's words which seemed so believable. She was crazy enough to put some more pressure on Minyoung in this situation.

But Minyoung was in a mental breakdown that it was hard not to believe anything.

Why?

Minyoung's tears couldn't stop. It found their way and didn't want to stop. Like the rains in a stormy day.

Minyoung stopped for a second when she heard her name being called. But it was a faint voice that she thought she was illusion it.

"Bssst. Minyoung." The voiced hissed again and this time she was sure that there was someone calling.

She looked to her right and to her left scanning the room, but she couldn't see anything. Haeun switched off the lights as she made her way out of the room.

"Who's there?" She asked, voice low as there was no strength left in her at all.

Footsteps were ticking on the ground as a hand started to work on the tie in Minyoung's hand.

"Stop crying, I'm here." He said and Minyoung felt relief.

"Jimin." She sobbed softly. "Get me out of here, please."

"We are going out of here." He assured her as he succeeded with the first node. "Jungkook, this brat, is trying to gain some time for us to run away, he asked me to get you out of here."

"Jungkook!" Minyoung said his name like it was a heavy weight on her tongue. "I should have listened to you, Jimin... Should we trust him?"

Jimin stopped after finishing untie Minyoung's hands. He turned to look at her when her tears were playing in her eyes again.

"What's wrong, Minyoung?" Jimin asked worried. "Did she hurt you so bad?"

"Jungkook..." Minyoung choked in her own words. "He killed my brother?" she said, but it sounded more like a question.

Jimin's eyes widened. It was dark, but Minyoung's could see his face as her eyes got used to the darkness. He didn't look surprised, but he looked shocked that she knew something like that.

"Did you know?" Minyoung asked and Jimin bit down his lips as if he was trying hard to stop the words from coming out of his mouth. "So it's true? He killed him."

"Minyoung, calm--"

"Just get me out of here." Minyoung screamed and Jimin panicked when the door suddenly slapped open.

"Where are you going?" Haeun said, entering the room like a queen.

Her brother was on her right side, he was twisting Jungkook's arm behind his back as he was holding him tightly.

"The game isn't over yet." Haeun whined, "There’s still 10 minutes left. How could you come early? It's no fun."

"Yeah, it's no fun Haeun so let go of Minyoung she has nothing to do with all of this." Jungkook spat and Haneul squeezed more on his arm making him wincing.

Minyoung noticed the red spot on his arm where Haneul squeezed on. Jungkook was injured and it looked serious as the blood spot seemed to be getting bigger

Minyoung couldn't help but flinch. She hated to see Jungkook in pain, it also pained her.

"Why? I thought she's the main reason of this. She's the main reason of everything actually and that makes me hate her more." Haeun scoffed as she walked to Jimin, angrily. He stood up glaring at her, but she simply kicked his shin making him wince over the ground. He never expected anything coming from her.

"What's the...?"

"You don't hit girls?" Haeun asked, looking at Jimin, "sorry, but I hit both girls and Boys."

She kicked him again, but this time he avoided her kick. Making Haeun burn with frustration.

"How dare you avoid it?"

"Why should I get it?" Jimin said it with the same tone and the same way Haeun said it with, mocking her.

Haeun got mad and ran behind Jimin who kept mocking her, like a little child.

Jungkook suddenly elbowed Haneul making him wince and release his grip over him.

"Gave over." Jungkook said, as he punched Haneul in the face and kicked his guts.

Minyoung found it a chance to release her legs since Jimin finished untying her hands. When she was done she stood up, her legs betrayed her as she fell over the ground making a loud bang, getting all the attention on her.

Jungkook and Jimin changed glances as they stopped moving for a second, before Jungkook grab Minyoung's arm and ran out of the room while Jimin tried to distract Haeun and her brother.

 

"Run, run, run." Jungkook ran behind him Minyoung. He was holding her hand tightly. They were followed by some of Haneul's men who were with him. Three men in number, the men who Haneul could do nothing without them.

Minyoung's eyes couldn't help but stare at their hand and at Jungkook who hadn't noticed it at all. The burning feeling in her chest

Jungkook turned into one of the dark corridors and ran from a hallway to another, trying to make them lose their track, when he knew that Haneul's men were away from them, as the footsteps passed them.

Minyoung and Jungkook were panting, taking their breath.

The building was so large and old. The dust was everywhere and everyplace. A building that no one entered for at least a descent.

"Why didn't I try this place before? It's calmer than the library." Jungkook said, trying to light up the mood a little bit. But Minyoung didn't respond to him, she kept staring at the ground instead.

Jungkook approached her slowly as he reached for her face, "Are you okay--"

"Get away from me." Minyoung flinched and took some steps backward away from him when his hands made a contact with her cheeks.

"Minyoung..." Jungkook's eyes widened in pain which Minyoung hadn't seen in his eyes before. "I'm sorry. You have been in this situation because of me--"

"Did you really kill my brother?" Minyoung suddenly asked and Jungkook's eyes widened more. His heart beat increased in his chest. Never giving her a probable answer. He just kept looking at her eyes as if he was seeing through her soul.

"I'm going to ask you again and please don't lie to me." Minyoung's tears started to form slowly. "Did you kill my brother?"

Jungkook finally looked down at their feet, his head tilted down as he ran a hand through his face and his hair.

But still no answer.

"Did you?" Minyoung's voice was trembling. "Why? He loved you. He treated you as his younger brother. Why?"

Jungkook lifted his head up to face a teary Minyoung. Her tears were falling down her cheeks and Jungkook wanted to wipe them away quickly, but he couldn't, he the reason of all of her tears.

"You should have pushed me away, forever, Jungkook." Minyoung shouted, "You should have made it impossible for us to be together! How could I? With my brother's k... k-Killer!" 

"Minyoung, I'm so sorry." Jungkook tried to approach her, but she stopped him by putting up a hand in the air, between them.

"Don't say my name again, it's disgusting." Minyoung spat.

Jungkook could hear his heart being ripped out of his chest. "Min--"

"Stop!" Minyoung shouted, "I don't want to see you either."

Minyoung turned to leave, but Jungkook stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"Minyoung, Please... Listen to me!"

"Listen to what? How you killed my brother? How you feel guilty and how you actually didn't... didn't like me?" Minyoung let another tear from her eyes fall as she pulled her arm away from Jungkook. "No, Please! ...You... Just..." she didn't finish her sentence as she turned and walked away,

Jungkook couldn't chase after her, he just watched her leave. His heart was crashing into his chest.

***

Minyoung's POV

Whatever Jungkook do to me, I will always forgive him.

If he hurt me and asked, later, for forgiveness. I will forgive him.

If he left me and wanted to come back again and done that many times, I will accept him.

But...

He killed someone. Moreover.... The victim is my brother.

What a joke!

I scoffed wiping away my tears, I shouldn't cry now nor later.

I fall in love with my brother's killer.

But my brother had died in a car accident. I started to calm down a bit. Despite the pain in my chest that Jungkook didn't deny killing seokjin either, but something seemed off.

Minyoung, if the rumors around me were true, would you hate me? Minyoung remembered Jungkook's words from the other day.

He knew that sooner or later I would know it. He was asking me not to hate him when I figure out.

I didn't hate him, but it was hard to face him, to forgive him.

 

A smell in the air took my attention and I remembered the liquid Haeun had poured over the floor a while back.

She started the fire.

Before running out of the building, I tried first to look for Jimin and.... Jungkook.

I returned back to the P.E room to find no one except for the fire eating the wooden floor, the white blankets  and the walls.

Turning to leave before the fire caught me too, I found Haeun standing in front of me. Her eyes were blank and dark.

"Haeun let's get out of here, okay?" I said, taking some steps backward toward the fire.

My eyes shifted from her face to her hands. A hand was carrying a lighter and the other is a knife.

"Haeun." I warned. "Don't lose your mind."

"I have already lost it." Haeun giggled and it scared me, making my body shudder hard.

She made some steps forward toward me and I tried hard not to get into the fire and keep my distance between me and Haeun.

"We can forget all of this, Haeun." I jumped when I heard something fall behind me. I looked back at Haeun as she was running toward me the knife directed to me, but I manage to avoid it and ran out of the room.

I ran and ran as fast as I could down stars, trying to find any exited of this building.

I was still hearing Haeun footsteps behind me, but I managed to find the ending at the end of some dark hall.

"Minyoung!" I heard Haeun shouting my name.

I looked at the door and tried to open it, but it stuck. Shaking it, I tried again. "Please, please, please"

 I didn't know where Jimin and Jungkook, but I was sure they were looking for me. At least Jimin would.

"Found you." Haeun smirked coming from across the hall. "I always thought hide and seek was a fun game. I guess not."

She walked toward me and I tried my best to open the door.

My heart beats increased rapidly in my chest and my mouth became dry.

"Please." I murmured, shaking the door. "Open up, please!" 

Clerk

I ran out once the door was opened.

The wind hit my face as I made my run through the trees and grass. My footsteps were heard easily, but I only could hear my breathing was louder than my movement.

I was breathing hard and difficultly. I hadn't run in my life as much as I ran for my life.

My legs hurt and my lungs burned, but the adrenaline kept me running.

I can't die now.

The trees started to decrease as the highway was shown in front of me.

"Minyoung!" Haeun shouted.

I glanced on more time behind me, my legs were still moving fast for their way. I didn't care if I crossed the highway or not I just need to save--

"No, Minyoung!" I heard Jungkook's name out of nowhere.

When did he come?

Beep... Beep...

I looked beside, the lights were so bright that it hurt my eyes. I should move on and run, but my mind refused to hear me and my body froze. I stood in my place shocked by the look of the lights approaching me quickly

I closed my eyes tightly, before I felt strong arms warping me tightly.

"I'll always protect you. I promise."

And for the last second I turned our bodies that I was the one facing the light--the car  and then...

I flew.

I felt my body being thrown away after something really hard and fast bumped into me... And Jungkook!

My body felt nothing when it made contact with the ground again.

Everything happened so quickly.

So suddenly.

I didn't know why I did it, but I did. I wanted to protect him this time. I wanted to protect my brother's killer and the boy I loved.

I opened my eyes slowly, scared to see something I didn't want to see.

Finding Jungkook was lying beside me with blood draining out of his head. His eyes were close and his body wasn't moving.

I panicked...

Jungkook! I wanted to call him, but I couldn't find my voice.

Jungkook! I wanted to reach my hand for him, but I didn't feel my arm or my legs. I couldn't move at all. All I felt was pain and more pain.

A tear slipped down my eyes before I felt completely nothing.

Please, stay alive.

***

Hazy lights.

I saw faces I couldn't recognize and hearing a lot of voices that I didn't know who it belong to.

A mask was over my mouth as they were pulling me somewhere.

"She opened her eyes." Someone shouted.

"Let's get her to the operation now." Someone shouted back.

Am I alive? I thought. I was alive.

"What about the boy who come with her?"

A boy? Jungkook!

I wanted to hear what happened. Was he alive? He had to be alive. He couldn't die.

I wasn't ready to lose someone precious to me again.

I wanted to hear, but the door closed and again there was nothing.  I felt nothing.

 

The End!


 

An Epilogue will be out soon!

 

I will wait here for your comments XD Thank you~