Annoyance

Out of My League
Seoul, Korea
December 2009
Tired from work, I entered my apartment building which is now full of Christmas decorations. I greet the guard and went straight to the elevator, i entered and was about to press close when i heard someone yell 'Wait Ha Eun'. 
I saw Jun Hee, the staff member of Jaejoong, rushing to the elevator, i saw several girls trying to catch up with him. I held the door open,
"Hey" he said as he entered.
"Hey too" i answered and smiled at him. Then there he goes again with his staring. I suddenly feel conscious.
"We could've waited for the other elevator Jun Hee oppa" one of the girls said. I looked at Jun Hee with my 'yeah, you should've done that' face and he laughed. 
"What? And miss an elevator ride with Ha eun?, i don't think so." He said and did he just wink at me? He is really weird.
"You know her oppa?" Another girl asked.
"Yes, she's Jaejoong's new neighbor" he answered. 
"What?!" They shouted in chorus that i was startled, i looked at them and they all look mad.
 "But that's too fast! it's just been months! i thought they will be more strict with whom they will sell the apartment to. The last occupant there was a creepy stalk--" 
"Be quiet Tiffany" said Jun Hee in a serious tone. "HaEun here has signed the contract already an--"
"That's not enough! The management here should be more thorough, how are they sure that she's not an obsessed fan? for all we know she may be a stalker who will cause trouble and spread some fake scandal about Jaejoong oppa." Said another girl while pointing at me accusingly.
Wow they're insulting, I was about to defend myself but the elevator door opened, so I just hurriedly left and walked towards my apartment, i hear JunHee calling my name but i chose to ignore him until he caught up with me.
"Wow, you walk fast and you are deaf" he said with a smile.
"Excuse me?" I answered seriously.
"Look, those girls adore Jaejoong and they're just worried about his safety" he explained. I closed my eyes and sighed,
"None of what they said is true anyway so it's fine, i don't mind,"
"You don't?" he asked sounding surprised.
I laughed "Don't worry, i'm not the type to get stressed over small things"
"Huh, then why did you ignore me calling your name about a hundred times then?" He teased.
"I just decided to punish you for making me ride the elevator with them" then i sticked out my tongue to mock him and then we were laughing. 
 "JunHee, you're late" said a voice from a distance behind.
I didn't want to turn around, my heart is beating fast, the last time i saw him was a month ago, when he coldly ordered me to leave.
"Hey, you made me pick up the girls who are always fashionably late" said JunHee.
As if on cue, 
"Jaejoong oppa" the girls from the elevator squealed as they passed by.
"Well, bye then, it was nice to see you" i told Junhee and was about to enter my apartment when he grabbed my arm and said "Jaejoong's having a party, wanna come?". 
Oh, now i remember, those girls are from the group called SNSD, so he's having a party with celebrities.
"I-I can't--"
 "She can come to your party right Jaejoong?" He told to Jaejoong before i could finish my answer.
"No" i heard him say without hesitation. I want to smack JunHee for asking, i felt humiliated. 
"What? Why?" He asked. Great, this guy doesn't know when to stop.
"JunHee stop" i said. "I can't and--"
"Because I don't think it's a good idea for her to come" Jaejoong said, i hear the girls' laugh. I want to turn around and tell him that I get the point, you don't want me there, but decided against it. I saw JunHee scowl at them.
"But--Ow!" I hit JunHee's head to stop him from talking.
"I said stop JunHee, don't. Don't push it." I said. "I can't and won't go even if i was invited, now i want to rest, and don't invite people when it's not your party." I said in a louder voice so they could hear.
"But--" he said then i raised my hand to hit him again "okay okay, don't come" he said then laughed.
I forced a laugh to hide my annoyance. "Go enjoy now, i need some rest and--"
"HaEun, can i talk to you?" 
I froze, Jaejoong is surely closer now Jaejoong, God why don't i ever hear him approach.