Help

Dream On [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything seemed to stop. Luhan looked around and smirked as Kai's blows came to a halt. 

Kai quickly stood up and slowly approached the crowd surrounding her. His body froze all over, his frame was rigid, standing completely unsure of what to do.

Chaerin clutched onto her stomach as Hyoyeon and Sehun tried to help her stand. Kai avoided to look on her face. Pained.

"Oh my god, Chaerin are you alright?" Hyoyeon crouched down and touched her hand that was holding her tummy. She only nodded and bit her lips tightly. Sehun let her put her hand on his arm so she could properly stand. Chaerin tried to ignore the throbbing pain that was locked in tight in at the bottom of her stomach.

"We should take you to the hospital." Sehun advised. "N-No, I'm fine, I just need to go home." she mumbled quietly. She kept her gaze on the ground, there were too many eyes staring. 

In particular she felt his eyes staring, but she pretended not to notice. She didn't want to know what exactly he was thinking. Hyoyeon felt the girl's discomfort. "Alright people! Party's over! GET OUT!" Everyone around them shuffled out disappointedly. Kai just stood still as people moved out of the way like waves thrashing against the rocks. 

Chanyeol stood by the door exchanging goodbye's and fistbumps as people left. Hyoyeon looked at Chaerin and gave a reassuring nod before leaving to say goodbye to her party guests. Chaerin was left with Sehun who was holding her waist for support. She shifted awkwardly under the penetrating gaze of her so called "date".

"Sehun-ah," his voice broke the silence. Chaerin finally looked up to see that his eyes weren't meeting her's. His face seemed tired and frizzled. Chaerin watched as he grabbed his coat. She almost gasped when she saw the purple-redish-bluish colors that inked his knuckles. 

"Take her home. I'm leaving." Something small cracked inside of her, but she chose to ignore that irrelevant feeling. She shouldn't feel disappointed that he said that. Because afterall, he's just Kim Jongin. 

That night, Chaerin learned something new about him as she was sitting in the front seat of Oh Sehun's white BMW. Sehun made sure she had her seatbelt on and asked her again if she was okay or if she felt like barfing, to which she replied a weak and quiet "no".

Kim Jongin wasn't a person you should get your hopes high up for. He wasn't a person you should put your expectations to. Sure, she expected him to be the one to send her home, but even with the entitlement of being her date, it didn't seem like it at all. 

And as Sehun helped her get out of the car slowly, (it felt like a hundred years), and move her carefully up the steps of her house, Sehun kept muttering "that ing idiot, I hope he didn't hit you too hard" or "Jesus ing christ he actually hit a girl", but she just kept quiet. 

"Chaerin, I'm really sorry about what happ--

"Oh Sehun, why should you be the one apologizing? You're not the one who hit me. In fact, I should be thanking you for helping me and driving me home, even though you didn't have to. Sorry for ruining your night, Sehun-ssi. I hope in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter