Is this can be call as short shot??

Collections - Secret World of SooSicSphere

"Oh God!! What have i done??"

 

"Jessie?"

 

"I'm in here, Tiff."

 

"Hey, why are you in here?"

 

"Coz i'm not out there?"

 

"Yeah.. So much with your sarcarms.... Where's Soo?"

 

"S-she's not here."

 

"Why? I thought i saw her just now?"

 

"W-well... We kinda having some issues and she's.....hmmmmmm...i don't know......"

 

"Jung Soo-Yeon! What kind of issues is it now?"

 

"Errrrrr....."

 

"You done it again, right?"

 

"..................."

 

"Oh, i know you for more than 5 years now, Jessica Jung. Don't lie to me. You make her to do that thing, right?"

 

"Well, to start of, she's my fiancee. We have known each other for more than 10 years. How can she don't know what i always asked her to do during Christmas Day?"

 

"You should know she just came back from work. She's exhausted for God sake!"

 

"Yeah... I knew she's tired.... It just, it's been our ritual since we known each other. Gahhh.... I hate myself!!"

 

"Yeah, you should!"

 

"Excuse me? Tiff, can i talk to you for a moment?"

 

"Oh, Yoong... Sure... Listen, Jung. Make sure you apologise to her when she came back. Got it?"

 

"Hmmmmmm...."

 

"Got it??!!"

 

"Yeah...Yeah...Gosh, Tiff!! You don't have to yell."

 

3 hours later

 

"Where are you, Soo?" I kept on walking back and forth in our room, waiting for her to come back.

 

"Sica, Soo haven't come back yet?" Taeyeon peeked into my room with concern voice.

 

"Yeah...."

 

"It's already 3am... Have you tried calling her?"

 

"I tried hundredth times already, Tae..." I can't hide my sadness anymore. Please come back, Soo. I'm so sorry.

 

"What happen actually? She's never been like this"

 

"I know.... It's all my fault."

 

"Care to tell me?"

 

"I just want to see her in Santa suits... Just like what she done every year. B-but she said she's tired and i can't accept the fact."

 

"You know she's working non-stop this week, right? Why don't you just skip your ritual for this year?"

 

"I know... i know.... but i really want to see her in that suit... i've been waiting since last Christmas...."

 

*ring* *ring*

 

"Pick that phone, Sica... And don't do silly thing again. She's your fiancee for god sake!!"

 

"Hello? Baby?"

 

"Look to the window, Sica." That's her! I rushed to the window and searched for her.

 

I looked down and saw lots of people wearing Santa suit and all of them holding phone to their ears.

 

"Where are you, baby? I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry for not under standing you. Please, show yourself. I miss you."

 

'You have to guess."

 

"But how?"

 

"If you really love me, you will know which one is me."

 

"Baby... please~~"

 

"Guess first."

 

I looked around and saw the Santas all forming 3 lines. Where's my love? I squinted my eyes. All of them looked the same in my eyes.

 

"I can't, Baby... Please~~"

 

"Hmpfttttt.... And to think that i'd wearing this suit for years now...... What's the point you ask me to wear it if you don't recognize me?"

 

"*sob* *sob* I'm sorry, baby.... *sniff* *sniff* so sorry~~ I know i  was wrong... Please, Baby... I need to hug you.... I need you now... I love you.... Please~~~"

 

"Just make the guess, Sica. You are wasting their time now. I have to pay more.... Opsss"

 

While she's talking, my eyes kept on wandering. And then i saw one of the Santas moving her / his hand to cup her / his mouth. I smiled because i now knew which one of the Santas is my baby.

 

"Fine... I choose the one who standing under the tree...."

 

I didn't get her reply anymore. "Soo? Baby?"

 

"How do you know?"

 

I smirked as i saw her slowly turned her face toward my direction. I hanged up the phone and running out of our dorm to meet her. I just pushed the other Santas that blocking my way to her. And there she is. Standing under the tree, wearing the same Santa's outfit with big bear in her arms. I threw myself to her and she grabbed me just in time into her embrace. I cried and cried until i heard her soothing voice.

 

"Shhhh....baby....don't cry... please..."

 

"I'm sorry, baby.... I'm sorry... I love you so much."

 

"Hey, sweetie... Look at me...."

 

I slowly raised my head and saw that beauty orbs that always make my heart beating faster.

 

"I love you too, sweetie..."

 

"I'm sorry. I won't do this again, baby. Please forgive me."

 

"Shhhhh.... I wasn't mad at you at all, sweetie... I'm sorry for ignoring you this whole week..."

 

"No... I'm sorry.... I should ask you to wear this thing when i knew that you are exhausted and tired...."

 

"Hey... I said it's okay, right? Now, do you have any wish for this santa to grant for you this year?" I can feel her smiling widely underneath that white beard,

 

"yes..."

 

"Tell me your wish, princess."

 

"Be my Santa Baby, Forever.."

 

"Your wish just granted...."

 

"I love you, Soo-baby"

 

"I love you much more, Sica-baby..."

 

This is the best Christmas in my whole life.

 

 

 

 

 

"