Bad Boy 2

Collections - Secret World of SooSicSphere

" CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!!!"

 

"Urghhhh.... What now, blondie??!!"

 

"That's it! Stop snoring away and wake up! We have test today!"

 

"So?"

 

"Don't you ever talking back to me, Miss Choi! I've told you to wake up since the last half an hour and now i'm surely going to be late for my morning prayer."

 

"hmpfttt... Nobody ask you to wait for me. Now, leave me alone and proceed with whatever schedules that your boring life have. Go."

 

I can't contain my anger any longer. This tall-silly-stubborn-creature really making my blood raising. Spoiling my morning mood. And not to mention making me like her maid. "You better wake up....or else......"

 

".............."

 

"Okay.... You ask for it~~~~~" I picked up the pile that contained cold water and emptied it contain on her.

 

"KYAHHHH!!!! What the f*** are you doing here, miss president!!!!!!"

 

"Serve you right! Now, wake up and change your clothes. I bet those cold water already washed off whatever that you have!"

 

"Urghhhhh!!!!!"

 

..............................@@@@@.......

 

"SICAAAAAA.....*hufff* SICAAAA!!!!! Hurry up!!"

 

"Huh? Why are you yelling like mad woman, Tiff??!!! I'm in the middle of solving my sudoku!"

 

*huff* *huff* " Okay, Tiffy.... Take a deep breath... Yeahhhh... Like that."

 

"Stop talking to yourself and start explaining!"

 

"Its..... Its....."

 

"Don't make me speak with my hands, Tiff~~~~"

 

"Aigoo Sica~~~~ Can you please be patience? Its about Choi Sooyoung!"

 

"Ohhhh...." I just answered nochalantly.

 

"Oh? That's it? Sica, do you kn......"

 

"I don't want to know anything. I'm tired and I just finished my morning prayer." I just waved Tiffany off and continued dragging my feet towards student council room.

 

"Sica. I really think you should come! If not....."

 

"If not what, Tiff?"

 

"If not, I don't think she will survive."

 

"Huh? What do you mean?"

 

"You see.... Me and Yuri were just chatting while Soo eating quietly like she always do. Then we heard some silly boys bragging something like want to have a bet on whoever can have taken you to date. At first we just ignored it. But then we heard they placing a new bet. Let say, upgrading from just taking you to a date to who can manage to get into your pants. Everything happen so fast and what we just saw was Sooyoung already beating the life out from the boys. Hurry Sica. She won't last long!!"

 

"Where are they?" Oh god. She stood for me! She fought for me! And i'm just know how to scold her! 

 

I was rushing to her location along with Tiffany only to meet with a very devastating sight. She's on top of one boy and she's beating the hell out of him!!! I must stop her before things getting worst!! 

 

"Sooyoung.... Stop!"

 

*punch* punch*

 

"Choi Sooyoung! Stop!!!"

 

*kick* *punch*

 

"Yahhhh!! Choi Sooyoung! Stop!!!!! Ouch!"

 

"Omo... Sica! Are you okay?"

 

"I'm okay, Tiff. Yah!!! If you not gonna stop, I will......"

 

"........"

 

" Good. Explain yourself, Choi!"

 

"Sica...."

 

"Is your name, Choi, Tiffany Hwang?"

 

"No, Miss Jung."

 

I turned back to the culprit and raised my left brow. "Choi?"

 

"Urghhhh!!! Shut up, Jung!"

 

"And why should I? You are the one who overuling the school rules by kicking and punching people. Not me..."

 

"........"

 

"Got anything to say, Choi? If not, you must accept your punishment!"

 

"Whatever, Miss Jung. Do as your wish! I'm off from here!"

 

"Ohooooo... Not so fast, Choi! You have to come with me!"

 

I dragged the stubborn girl from the site after telling Tiffany to call the school nurse to tend the injured boys. She kept on huffing and pulling but I kept on dragging her with me. I need to know why she done that and i also need to know why i'm so happy seeing her stood up at the boys for me. I mean, i was mean to her and yet she still done that thing for me. We arrived at our room and i shoved her to her bed. She's winching a bit but i just ignored her. I took the first aid and sat next to her.

 

"Look at me."

 

"No!"

 

"Soo....."

 

"............"

 

"Hey, look at me when i talk to you..." I spoke as soft as i can so she can feel my sincerecy.

 

"What?" For the first time i saw her face that day and i felt like crying that instant! Her lips were swollen and she has this cut on her top lips.

 

"I'm gonna clean your bruises and after that you gonna tell me why are you do that to them. Okay?"

 

"Fine!"

 

I smiled a bit and continued cleaning her cuts and bruises. She looked like she hurting but she faking it with her usual cold face. I didn't know she has this prominent jaw and chubby cheeks. She looked at me and her eyes just staring directly to my eyes. I was paralysed and my action stopped when she's slowly leaned her face towards mine. I just blinking my eyes when suddenly i felt her warm lips on top of mine. She kissing me, for god sake!!!!

 

Unconsciously my left hand that previously dabbing the ointment on her shoulder squeezing her shoulder tightly and earning a loud grunt from her.

 

"Urghh!!  "

 

"Omo! I'm sorry!" I quickly retreated my hand and looked back at her with my fingers on my lips. She's looked blankly at me and suddenly she's stand up and storming out from our room. I just stared at her action without anything came into my mind right now. 

 

What was that?

 

..................................Tbc