Happy birthday Sooyeon

Collections - Secret World of SooSicSphere

 

 

 

"Sopprise.. Sopprise!!! Hohoho...."

 

"Shut up, Taeyeon!"

 

"Jeshikaaaaa..... I'm trying to cheer u up by celebrating your birthday."

 

"Taetae, we all know there's no 'HAPPY' happy birthday without that shikshin. Just shut up and make her blow the candle."

 

"Fine, mushroom. Come on Sica. Blew it. Ay..ay... Not using your mouth. Use your nose. Kekeke"

 

"Seriously Tae?"

 

"Come on, Sica. I want to update my Instagram. All our beloved Sones wanted to celebrate with you too."

 

"Aish.. Fine! Fine!"

 

"Wait. Wait for me!!!" 

 

"Stop that aegyo, bunny."

 

"You are so violent Sica. Auch!!! Yah!!! Why do you knock my head??!! It's hurt~~~~~"

 

"Shut the hell up, woman. Its not like i bite your ."

 

"Enough!! I'm gettin headache now. Can we proceed, Taetae."

 

"Anything for you, Ppany. ^_^" 

 

" Euwwwwww.... Stop making eyes-smile you midget. Not suit you at all."

 

"You are midget too, Bunny!"

 

"Are we gonna take this picture or not? The candle is melting and i need to rest early because i have photoshot for Banilla tomorrow."

 

"Okay, Sica. One, two, three!!!"

 

"Happy birthday Jessica Jung SooYeon. May Godd bless you always. And get a lot of shikshin babies!!"

 

"By the way. Where's Soo?"

 

"Oh, she had photoshot for her new drama. They going to make preview video and she have to be there."

 

"Don't worry Sica. You know that shikshin of yours. She will make it up for you."

 

"Yeah. Thank you guys. Just eat the cake. Just keep some for giant shikshin, okay? I'm going to bed."

 

"Nite, Sica~~~~~"

 

................................

 

3 a.m

 

"Pstttt.... Honey? Wake up."

 

"Urhmmm.... Baby?"

 

"Yes, honey. Wake up please."

 

"Urhmmmm...... Why~~~~"

 

"Come on honey. We will be missing it if we are late."

 

"Okay. Okay. Wait, baby. My kiss first."

 

"Muahhhhh. Come on."

 

"What are we doing here, Soo?"

 

"Shhhhhh.... Just open your cute eyes and wait. It should be here any minutes."

 

Suddenly, they heard helicopter sound. Sooyoung pointing to the sky and the helicopter were flying above them, something coming out from the tail and spell :-

 

   HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA HONEY!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

 

"Hey.... Happy?"

 

"Yes. Very!!! The best ever!"

 

*grumble~~~*

 

"And your never ending hungry stomach, always ruining romantic time!"

 

"Auwwww... Come on, sweetie. I just came back okay. Manager unnie didn't feed me today. I'm hungry and tired. But for you, my love, I still do this. I love you, Sooyeon. So so much. Happy birthday, sweetie."

 

"Thank you, baby. I miss you the whole day. I love you too. So so much more."

 

"Should we celebrate on bed tonight? Hmmmm?"

 

" Oh god!! You ert! Stop playing with that byuntae!! She's corrupting your mind now."

 

"I heard that!! And i'm not byunTae!!!"

 

"Shut Up Tae!!"

 

"Sorry, Ppany~~~~"

 

Fin

.......................

 

Hi. Sorry for M.I.A for so long. Got lots to handle. Hope that all of you that reading my story here, will wait for me a bit. Patience guys. By the way, i want to post this chapter on Sica's birthday, but too many things to take care of and i kinda forget it. 

 

Oh, one more thing. I'm going to visit Korea this end of month. And whose going to attend Asia Showcase here in Malaysia. I can't get the ticket so i applied for Vip's ticket. Still waiting the email from the organizer.

 

Enjoy guys!!,