Bad Boy

Collections - Secret World of SooSicSphere

Kinda getting idea from Big Bang's Bad Boy song...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica never ever fond with bad boy type. Well, that what she thought. Not until she met Choi Sooyoung, typical bad, well, in her case, bad girl. She's what every person in the neighbourhood hateful thing and even her parents despise her as their daughter. Nobody knows why she's being like that and nobody really making afford to know also. Until one fateful day, where suddenly, Jessica finally realize that falling in love with a bad girl, is definitely worth the pain.

 

Soshi University, 1st April 2012

 

Jessica just arrived at her university with her bestfriend since she's also forgot when, Tiffany Hwang. Being the most popular and not to mention genius among all the student and also as student council president, she's was greeted with numerous greetings from the students. Everybody will bowed when met with her. Her cold facade didn't stop her from receiving many love letters where eventually will ended in trashbin in the end of the day.

 

"Jessi. I need to find my dear deer first. Meet you at classroom, okay?"

 

"Sure, Tiff."

 

"Geez, as cold as ice. And its still early in the morning. Brrrrrr...."

 

"Shut up and go find your deer. Ah.... One more thing, stop making out too often. I don't want to hear anymore complaint from the student about both of you occupying those toilet."

 

"Yeah. Yeah. She's so irresistable, you know. especially in the morning."

 

"Seriously Tiff. Stop whatever you want to say and go now. Shooooh...."

 

"I don't know how i became your friend from the first please, Jessi. I still amazed with myself."

 

"Yeah. Say the one who kept bugging me to be her friend and rather die if i'm not complying."

 

"That's... that's...."

 

"That's what, Tiffy?"

 

"Urghhhh... you win, okay? Goodbye Jessi. See you in the class."

 

"Hmmmmm....."

 

*Ting Tong* (announcement bell.)

"Miss Jessica Jung. Please proceed to principal's office. I repeat for Miss Jessica Jung. Please proceed to Principal's office as soon as possible. Thank you."

 

*tok tok*

 

"Oh, Miss Jung. Please. Come in."

 

Jessica entered the office and noticed that there's another student already inside the office. Jessica do not want to judge anything but the moment she saw the latter, she's already smell problem.

 

"You looking for me, Mr Lee?"

 

"Oh yes, Miss Jung. Here. Have a sit. Sooyoung, stop playing that angry bird before I became THE real angry bird."

 

"Pfttttt..."

 

"Okay, Miss Jung. Let's get thing straight to the point. This is Choi Sooyoung. She's my niece. Sooyoung. This is Jessica Jung. She's the student council president and she will be your partner till the rest of semester. Miss Jung, I leave my niece with you. And please, just punish her whenever she's making mistake. I gave you my consent."

 

"B-but... Mr Lee... I've already have the whole university to take care off."

 

"No buts, Miss Jung. Adding another one inside your bucket won't be a problem, right?"

 

"Yes, Mr Lee."

 

"And for you, young Choi. Be nice to Miss Jung and do whatever she said. Okay? Right, student. Both of you can dismiss and back to your class. Ahhh... before i forgot, Miss Jung. Sooyoung will be you seatmate, classmate and also your roomate."

 

"Yes, Mr Lee."

 

"......"

 

**************

 

"WHAT??!! JESSI!! Do you know who she is?!"

 

"I don't, mega-phone-silly-TIFF!! I don't. And stop screaming at my ears!!"

 

"OH GOD, Jessi. You are in big trouble, Jessi. BIG ONE!!"

 

"Oh-kayyyy, miss Tiffy. Enlighten me, please."

 

"She's THE MOST deliquent person in this whole, well, our province. I don't know about other place. My dear deer said she's nearly kill a boy just because he step on a cat. Can you believe it, Jess? A cat!!"

 

"Your silly deer just making story, Tiff."

 

"Are you accusing my Yoong, Jessi?"

 

"I'm not accusing anybody here, Tiff. Just.... let me do my job, okay? Mr Lee putting his niece in my hands and i will make sure that i won't disappointing him."

 

"Well, in that case Jess. Good luck then."

 

"Yeah, good luck to me too."

 

TBC