Lazy Girl - Final

Collections - Secret World of SooSicSphere

 

"OH....."

"Oh?"

"Yes. Oh."

"Just...OH? That's it? Just oh, Choi Sooyoung?"

"Yes, Kim Taeyeon. Just oh.. What do you expecting something else from me?"

"Hey, at least say something brilliant instead of silly..oh..."

"That is brilliant! Word OH can mean anything."

"I don't know what that lazy Jung see in you that makes her like you....Urgh...I'm going to sleep. Pabo Soo! Good night!"

"Yah!! Stop smacking my head!! Urgh.....What's with her actually?" Sooyoung rubbing her head as Tiffany and Yoona just glaring at her. So, Jessica like me huh? The lazy ice princess like me. *evil grins*

"Girls!! I'm back~~~~" Sooyoung immediately glanced at the source of voice as she recognize the owner of the voice. Jesssica didn't realize that her room-mate already back as she just can see Tiffany and Yoona in the dining room. Sooyoung was near the fridge, a bit hiding so she didn't saw her there.

"Tiff...Did my lazy crush aka room-mate back yet?" She spoke a bit loud as Tiffany and Yoona widen their eyes and rolled it, signalling to Jessica that the subject of her topic just somewhere near her.

"Hey, are both of you got sore-eyes? Why are you rolling your eyes like that?" Tiifany and Yoona pouting their lips towards the fridge. Jessica slowly peek towards the fridge. Then her eyes looks like going to fall out from the socket. Oh God!! That Soo's y...ehem.....that Soo's body.

"Hey, Sica."

"H-hey, Soo." God, why she have to be that y?

"I heard from someone that you like me??" 

"Mmmmm....mmmmm..." Jessica diverting her gaze to the two fidgeting persons near her with "who-the-hell-did-tell-her-about-me-liking-her" looks. The two culprits just shrugged their shoulders and quickly making excuses to go away from the fuming ice princess.

"I'm waiting, Sica~~~"

"Errrrr.... C-can we talk at o-our room?"

"Sure.. Lead the way." 

Jessica quickly walked towards their room as Sooyoung followed her from behind. Hermmm... She looks so hot with that hot pants.... Goshhh!! Snap it Soo!!!

"A-are you coming in or not, Soo?"

"Ahhh... Y-yes... Yes, i am." Stop shuttering idiot Soo!!

"........"

"So.... Is there anything that you want to tell me, miss Jessica?"

"Errr......ermmmmm..."

"Cat caught your tongue, Sica? I think i heard your clear voice at the kitchen before ^^...."

"N-no... It just........ Nevermind."

"Well, if like that, I have something to say to you." Jessica quickly rose up her head, looking back at the fidgeting Sooyoung.

"What?"

"W-well.... I kinda.... I kinda...."

"Kinda what, Soo?"

"I kinda lazy to go to bath. Can i just go to sleep?" Dammit Soo! Just say that you like her too!!

"Heh? Hey, it's up to you. I don't mind at all. I want to go to bathroom." Aigoo Sica... Do you think she will confess to you?

Meanwhile, Sooyoung just knocked her forehead as she saw Jessica entering the bathroom. Silly Choi Sooyoung!  Jessica finally exited the bathroom and slowly slipping into the duvet. She's laying with her back facing Sooyoung while Sooyoung just staring at her roomate's back. It's now or never, Choi Sooyoung!

"Errrr...Sica."

"Hmmmm..."

"Can you please turn your body facing me?"

"Why?" Jessica answering with lazy voice. Well, everything about her usually connected with 'lazy' word.

"Please~~~~"

"Urghhh... Alright." Jessica slowly turned her body, facing Sooyoung. "Now, what?" Jessica widen her eyes as she saw Sooyoung's face being so near to her.

Sooyoung suddenly lost her courage to confess to the lazy girl when she saw Jessica's glimmering eyes. While Jessica continued staring into Sooyoung's orbs. They had a staring contest for like, 5 minutes when suddenly thunder sound striking. Jessica was so shocked and she quickly jumped onto Sooyoung.

"Kyahhhhhh!!!!" The room suddenly turned black as the light went out because of the lighting.

"Uffff.... Sica.... You are suffocating me...." Sooyoung trying to speak as Jessica just hugging her tightly. "Sica....."

"Huh? Omo!! I'm so sorry, Soo." Jessica quickly let go of Sooyoung's body and blushed hardly. Thank god the light is out.

"The light is out now. Don't know when it will turn on back. We should just sleep, Sica."

"Errr...Soo.. C-can you.....C-can you stay with me?"

"Huh? Why?"

"I kinda have this silly fobia staying in the dark alone. Please...."

"Fine. Scoot over." Jessica slowly making space for Sooyoung on her bed. Both of them settle into the blanket and Sooyoung pulled it to their chest.

"Sleep well, Sica."

"Good night Soo.."

A few minutes later, both of them still can't sleep as the temperature was to hot for both of them.

"Wahhhh... I'm so hot!"

"Yeah.. me too. Can we get ride of this blanket?"

"Yup. Sure." The poor blanket was kicked down the bed by both of them. Sooyoung still staring at the ceiling when she heard Jessica sighing.

"Wae?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you sighing?"

"Nothing."

"Sica..." I need to let go of this feeling.

"Hmmmmm..."

"Sica... I... I l-like....."

"Hmmmmm?"

"I like you. So much."

"Heh? What?" Jessica quickly rose up and looked back at the expecting Sooyoung. "W-What do you say?"

"I like you. Not just friend like, like. But as lover like, like. Screwed that. I love you."

"Uh..i..you....friend...like..." Jessica can't stop shuttering while Sooyoung slowly rose Jessica's chin with her index finger.

"I love you, Jessica Jung. It doesn't matter to me about who you are. I just love you. There's no reason behind it."

"I...I.....I don't know what to say, Soo."

"Say you love me back."

"I-i love you too, Choi Sooyoung." Both of them are smiling in the dark. Suddenly the light was and both of them quickly letting go of each other hand, feeling embarassed.

Sooyoung slowly grabbed Jessica's hands and pulled it, making the latter to look back at her.

"Be my girlfriend, Jessica Jung Sooyeon?" Sooyoung looked directly into Jessica's eyes as Jessica also staring back to her.

"Even if I'm a lazy one?"

"Especially because you are the lazy one. So? What do you say, Jung Sooyeon?"

"Gladly, Choi Sooyoung."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry!! I just came back from camp. Last 2 month was a living hell for me. Final exam, camp, work... everything!! Urgh...

But, I'M BACK!!!!!