Lazy Girl 2

Collections - Secret World of SooSicSphere

 

After two weeks

 

"Oh My God!! Tiff. Help me?"

 

"Huh? Jessie? Why?"

 

"I can't even feel my hands anymore~~~"

 

"And why is that?"

 

"I kept on tidying my room every time I'm entering it."

 

"Why?"

 

"Aigooo...can you please stop asking me with WHY question?"

 

"Okay. Can you please explain to me about it? Every single thing?"

 

"She's worse than me! I thought I'm the most laziest person in this world. But she even worst! She's peeling her clothes like snakes peeling their skins. Oh God!"

 

"Yah, stop complaining Jessie. At least you can be in the same room with your crush."

 

"Urgh.... She's all that i need but she's so LAZY!!"

 

"You finally found you match, Jung Sooyeon!"

 

"Urghhhh.... Why i even bother telling this to you, Hwang Miyoung?" Jessica now dropped her body heavily onto the sofa with loud sigh.

 

"I also have no idea, Jessica Jung." Tiffany sarcastically said as she landing on the other sofa."

 

"Urghhh... help me, Tiff."

 

"Fine! I will talk to her."

 

"Yay!! I love you, Tiff~~~"

 

"Heh, last time i check, you still crushing to that Choi Sooyoung."

 

"Huh. Whatever....."

 

"Yeah, keep that cold attitude and you will never hear anything from my mouth again." Tiffany walking away from the lazy princess but the latter quickly captured her wrist and pouting her lips.

 

"I'm sorry. Help me please."

 

"Okayyy~~~ Let go of my hand. I don't want Yoong to suspect anything."

 

That night

 

"I'm back~~~"

 

" Oh, Tae. Welcome back. Where's Soo?" Tiffany looking to the source of the voice while serving Yoona with foods at their kitchen.

 

"She got piano competition next week. So she has to stay back at training room."

 

"I see. Tae. Can i talk with you about something?"

 

"Uhmmmm...uhmmmmmm....uhmmmmmm....."

 

"Swallow first, Im Yoona. Then talk." Yoona quickly swallowed the food and drank some water.

 

"Baby... Why do you want to talk to Tae-unnie?" Yoona possesively wrapped her long arms around Tiffany's waist. Tiffany just rolled her eyes, clearly irritated with Yoona's sudden jealousy.

 

"Yoong... Don't be like this, baby. I need to talk to Tae about Soo and Jessie. I've told you already right?"

 

"Oh... cheeky Yeah, baby..... Sorry, i forgot. Okay, Tae-unnie. You can proceed to talk with her." This time, it's Taeyeon turn to roll her eyes.

 

"You and your jealousy, Im Yoona. What is it, Fany-ah?" Taeyeon diverted her attention to Tiffany back.

 

"Jessie told me this morning something about Sooyoung being lazier than her. Do you know about this, Tae?"

 

"Oh, about that. Why do we just let Sica dealing it with Sooyoung? Ask Sica to confront her."

 

"Tae. Do you realize that she is in love with Sooyoung?"

 

"Whose is in love with me?" Three girls in the kitchen quickly turned their attention towards the sources of the voice.

 

"Oh, God." Tiffany and Taeyeon now cursing each other for being loud while Yoona just continue eating her food.

 

"Jessie is so gonna kill me.." Tiffany murmured slowly but still can be heard by Taeyeon.

 

"Yeah. Then all three of us can be buried in one coffin." Taeyeon started sweating like hell when she saw Sooyoung slowly approaching them.

 

"I heard you are saying that someone is in love with me. Who is it, Tiff? Tae?" Sooyoung finally standing in front of the two standing girls while Yoona just kept on concentrating at her plate.

 

"Yum...Yum...This is surely yummy. Can you get for me some more, baby?" Yoona tried to save Tiffany from being asked by Sooyoung.

 

"Oh... YES! Yes, baby. Let me get you some more~~~" Tiffany quickly taking Yoona's plate and getting into the kitchen, leaving the sweating Taeyeon. Sooyoung just raised her left brow and looked back at Taeyeon. Her face clearly wanted the explaination.

 

"Urghhhhh..... I just heard Hyo calling my name. Bye, Soo..." Taeyeon tried to walk away from Sooyoung but failed as the latter already locked her hands onto Taeyeon's wrists.

 

"Not so fast, Kim Taeyeon. Tell me first, then you can go to your Hyo."

 

"Aishhhh... Promise me you won't freak out if i told you this." Sooyoung just nodded her head. "No, I need your words. Not gestures."

 

"Jezzz... Okay, I promise."

 

TBC

 

==================================================================================================================

This is three shot actually