Strong Heart

Collections - Secret World of SooSicSphere

Short story...

Because i have no idea how to end the bad boy story... Huhuhu...

..............@@@@@@@@..................

 

Strong Heart

 

MC: Sooyoung-ssi, Yuri-ssi. What makes both of you sitting together?

 

Sooyoung: We chose to be sitting together because both of us are kkab and also very suitable being together.

 

Yuri: Yeah.... We both comical couple. Kekeke~~~~ Right, Soo~~~~???

 

Both of the just grinned widely whilst the whole studio were erupted with laughter. All of them are laughing except one certain blonde girl sitting next to doe-eyed girl. Bt when the camera focus to her, she tried to be as dicreete as possible and showing her sweet smile eventhough in her heart, there's a volcano are ready to erupt anytime soon. The tall girl is oblivious with the blonde girl red-pissed-off face and just continued joking with her seatmate.

 

Everybody inside the studio were clapping and bowing as the PD-nim expressed his gratitudes toward all the idols, announcers and gag-man for being such a good crowd for the job they done that day. Everyone excusing theirselves including the 9 girls of Girl's Generation.

 

All of the kept on joking with each other except certain blonde girl that still pissed off with her ignorance girlfriend. The real maknae and fake maknae kept on teasing kim-choding and Im-choding while old married couple just walking along behind them. The number one shikshin still sad with her father news as the black pearl tried her best to sooth her. But to the shikshin, only her ice princess soothing voice can calm her down but now she is ignoring her and shikshin don't have any idea why she's like that.

 

All of them arrived at their dorm and everyone scrambled into their respective room including the shikshin and the blonde ice princess. The shikshin kept on touching her swollen eyes and it makes the ice princess felt guilty for ignoring her.

 

"Baby? Are you okay?" The blonde asked softly yet it still can be heard by the shikshin.

 

"Yeah. *sneeze*"

 

"Aigoooo... Now you had a cold. Stop cry, baby."

 

"I can't. I miss appa so much. And I felt so guilty for not been able by his side during this heart breaking moment."

 

The blonde girl pulled her shikshin into her embrances and softly cooing her off. All of her anger because of the closeness between her shikshin and certain black pearl disappeared once she hold her in her arms. Her all mighty-strongwilled girlfriend need her the most at the time like this and she just can offer her warm embrance and soothing words.

 

"Can you accompanied me to umma house tomorrow, honey? I need to see appa before we go to Japan. Please~~~" Strong pouts and puppy eyes. How can the blonde refused when that rare aegyo being showed to her.

 

"Of course, baby. Call Soojin-unnie also. Okay?"

 

"Okay."

 

Both of them feeling so blissed with each other warmth and only their heavy breathing were heard. But suddenly the blonde remembered something. She pushed her girlfriend off from her and folding her arms akimbo style earning a confused stare from her girlfriend.

 

"Why, honey?"

 

"You have guts to ask why, Choi?"

 

"Huh? W-what do you mean, Sica?" The shikshin knows that maybe she made some mistake and her ice princess are pissed off at her but----what???? So, she just stared back to her blankly.

 

"What do you mean by comical couple, huh? Very suitable with each other? Why don't you just make Yuri your beloved girlfriend, huh?"

 

The words finally sinking in the dense shikshin. She just smiled widely while her girlfriend still wearing her you-pissed-me-off-Choi face.

 

"My cute princess is jealous, isn't she?"

 

"Stop joking, Soo."

 

"Aigoo.... My sweetheart. I asked you before whether you want to sit with me or not. But you said we shouldn't be so obvious. Now, its my mistake?"

 

"B-but.... You don't have to be so lovey dovey with her, baby." 

 

"And you are not with Yoona?" The shikshin raised her left brow, looking back at the ice princess. The princess was speechless. She thought her girlfriend won't even noticed about it because she saw her being too engrosed with the black pearl. She's now biting her lower lips as her girlfriend just smiled at the cuteness of her ice princess.

 

" So, princess? Anything?"

 

The said princess just proceed into her girlfriend warm arms and hugged her. "I'm sorry, baby. I shouldn't be this jealous."

 

"Hey, sweetheart. Look at me." Slowly the blonde raised up her face and looked into her girlfriend warm eyes. "Listen baby. No matter with whom I sat with, no matter with whom i joked with, or no matter i hugged with, please remember this. You are the one that i love. You are the one who can give me comfort. You are the one who can make my heart beats fast. I don't mind with whom you sitting with or with whom you joked with. As long as i know that you are mine and you know that i am yours, thats all matter to me. Hmmm? Okay, sweetie?"

 

"I'm sorry, baby. My jealousy just get into me. You know i have this jealousy simptom."

 

"Yeah. Now it just became real illness. Ouch!" The shikshin rubbing her red cheek as the ice princess just pinched her chubby cheek.

 

"Stop mocking me~~~~ *3* "

 

"Kekeke.... I'm sorry, sweetie. But you are too cute for me to handle. Sorry please?" 

 

"Kiss me first."

 

"Muahhhhhhh~~~~"

 

"Kekekeke... My sweet shikshin~~~"

 

"Hohoho.... My jealous princess~~~~"

 

"YAHHHHHHHHH......."

 

 

................................................................--------------------.................................

i will make my grand comeback soon. Wait patiently for meeeeeee~~~~~~