Bad Boy Turn into Good Girl

Collections - Secret World of SooSicSphere

I'm still alive, peps!!!

This is the final chapter for Bad Boy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"OH MY GOD!!!! CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!!!"

"Uhm..... Y-Yes Sica?"

"What the hell is happening here??!!"

"Errrr........."

"No. I don't want to know anything. Just....Just go......"

"But, Sica~~~"

"Oh, no.... Don't you dare using your pouting lips and puppy eyes against me. It won't work!"

"B-but~~~~"

"But my ! Go now! Right now! N.O.W!"

"Hpffffff.... Fine! Goodbye!"

"................"

 

Flashback

Jessica POV

Its already been one week since that 'kissing' thing happen. But i still don't have guts to ask Sooyoung about it. She also being all obedient this whole week, leaving me alone so early in the morning and suprisingly, didn't get in any problems which me, myself found it a bit amazing. some of the teachers asked me about her being like that, but i don't have any answer to their questions. i tried to approach her in the class or in cafe but she always dissappeared before i can even see her.

"Jessie?"

"Oh Tiff. What can i do for you?"

"Nothing~~~. Well.... there's something actually....."

"What Tiff-----"

"Gosh.... Stop being so cold, Jessie."

"I will if you stop fooling around."

"Fine. Actually I just want to salute you."

"Huh? Wae?"

"For being able to turn the most problematic girl into good girl since last week."

"I didn't do anything, Tiff. Stop spreading all the nonsense rumors."

"Both of us know its not rumors, Jessie. Something happened, right?"

"..................."

"Silent mean yes, Jessie~~~~~"

"Stop Tiff! And stop showing off your eyes smiles!"

"Hey! My eye smiles is a gift from the greatest God to me, okay! Back to the topic. I'm just shocked on how she handled herself nowadays. She didn't get into any fight and she also didn't skipped any class even once! You are our savior, Jess!!!"

"Tiffany Hwang! I will just say this once and i will not repeat it again! JUST GO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STOP BUGGING ME WITH THIS CHOI SOOYOUNG THINGS!!"

 

Opsssss... I guess i snapped it too loud as all the student suddenly went silent and for once in the whole confusing week, the CHOI SOOYOUNG finally looked back at me with her cute (?) yet blank face. My face now turning red as i don't know what to do and why in the hell did i shout like that. I slapped my own forehead and stand up. Everyone are looking at me including that silly Choi that had successfully making me miserable this whole week. I can only sighed and walked towards her. She looked at me with her cute (really, Jessica?) confused eyes.

 

I really hate myself right now as i don't know what am i going to do. I don't know where i got courage to grasp her wrist and pulled her out from the class. She just followed me without any protest and I admitted that I want to always hold her hands. Her warmth seeps into my veins and sending various signals to my heart, making it to beat faster. I kinda dragged her until she suddenly halted and pulled back her hand. I slowly rose my face and stared at her.

 

"................"

"Errrrrrr.... S-Soo....."

"....................."

"I-I......."

"I Love You, Pres."

"Huh?"

"That's its. I've told you the reason why i kissed you before. I'm not hoping for anything but you just need to know that I love you. Annyeong."

 

Back to Present Day

 

Aish. That silly giant really have guts to do this things towards me. Want to know what happen after she confessed? Well, I kinda chased her and made her listened to me. I kissed her and she went all red which kinda cute for me. Oh...oh...and she's finally asked me to be her girlfriend. I still can't believe the most disobedient, problematic bad girl, now becoming my girlfriend.

"Sica~~~~"

I was snapped from my thought when i heard her voice calling me. "What?!"

"Baby~~~~ Forgive me, please?"

"No!"

"Sica-chu. I'm sorry, baby. I just can't resist going there during class time. I'm shoooooo hungwyyyyyyy~~~~"

"Yah...Yah.... Stop that aegyo, silly giant!" Did I forgot to tell you that after we became couple, she's actually totally different from what she is in front of other. Not that I complaining, but sometime, it kinda irritate me. Sometime, she's showing off her cute pouting lips to me in front others, and her fan-girls squealling like turkey-running-from-butcher-because-he-want-to-slaughter-them thing. Soooooooooooo annoying!! That pouting lips is only for me to see!

"Geez..... And I thought having Miss President as girlfriend can give me some privilige."

"What? You are using me? Get your flat here, giant. Let me show you who am i actually!"

"Ay...ay....ay.... My cute slash sweet slash pretty yeobo is mad at me right now. I love you, yeobo. Sooooo muchy."

"Iskhhhhhhh"

 

CHU~~~~