I Love You The Most

Collections - Secret World of SooSicSphere

New Story....

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Please....just let me go...." The tallest between the two tried hardly to wriggle her hand of from the shorter woman's grips. But the shorter that being known as the toughest one in their group refuses to let her hand go.


"No...not until you agreed to go out with him." The tallest one just sighed heavily as she finally agreed to follow the shorter.


"But, Lee Sunkyu.....if he rejected me, you will pay a big time. Understood?"


"Yeah...whatever Choi Sooyoung. And...."


*Smack*


"Yah...what was that for?" Sooyoung rubbing her forehead as she just got smacked by the bunny.


"That's for calling me Sunkyu. Now,let's go..And Choi Sooyoung....stop whining and complaining... I hate hearing your voice all over my ears."


"I didn't ask you to hear my whining. Where's Jessica by the way?"


"She has a date with Donghae oppa."


"What? You are setting her also? Aish....I see...well, what are we waiting for? I want to get over this thing once and for all. Let's go..." Sunny swear she saw Sooyoung flaring her nose like some kind of fire coming out from her nose but when she take a look once again, she just saw Sooyoung blur face, walking toward her slowly.


Sooyoung marching slowly with Sunny following her from behind, tried to call Jessica using her phone. She heard ringing tones and it's not until the fifth tones when the receiver decided to pick it up.


"Yes, Choi Sooyoung...." An angelic voice answering the phone, making her heart to skip a beat.


"Sica~~ Sunny force me to go out with Changmin oppa~~"


"What? Put Sunny on the phone!" Sooyoung grinning while Sunny just making confuse face as she saw Sooyoung handing her phone toward her.


"Hello?"


"Lee SunKyu!"


"Yah!! Jessica!! Why are you screaming at me?" Sunny pulling the phone away from her ear as she hope that her ear won't go deaf at that moment.


"Bring Sooyoung home, NOW!" Sunny just glaring toward Sooyoung while Sooyoung tucking her tongue out, mocking the bunny.


"Aish...fine! Wait, aren't you on your date with Donghae oppa?"


"I just came back and Sunny......"


"Yes?"


"Stop being love cupid! I hate people meddling with my life."


"Aish...both of you and Sooyoung just the same! Why don't both of you just date each other!" Sunny shoving back the phone to Sooyoung's palm while the latter just looking at her, dumbfounded with Sunny sudden burst.


"He...hello...Sica? What do you say to Sunny? She just stormed away with angry face."


"Nothing Sooyoungie~~ Just come back, okay?"


"I'm on my way, Sica~~ Wait for me..." Sooyoung flipping back her phone and running toward the fuming bunny. She's reaching the bunny, not without a large amount of air before finally reaching the bunny.


"Hey, Sunny. I'm sorry, okay? Me and Jessica didn't mean to make you mad. Please~~" Sooyoung tried to use her aegyo as she knew that the trick usually work every time.


"Huh! I just want my friend to date like normal people. Was I asking too much?" Sunny crossing her arms on her chest, turning her head toward Sooyoung with small pout on her lips. Sooyoung just smiling at her friend's childish manner.


"No, Sunny. But i really appreciated it if you just let both of us be like this. We love being single."


"But~~ Why you and Jessica want to stay single? Aren't being in love is good for you?"


"Who said i'm not in love? I in love with all of you. The eight of our girls including you have all my heart. It can't beating for other person." Sunny just hanging low her head, looking at her shoes. Sooyoung just smiled as she know her words already hitting Sunny's heart.


"But i want you to be happy."


"Of course i'm happy. Why are you thinking the opposite?"


"Herm....alright, Choi Sooyoung. Let's go home. That ice princess of yours will screaming again if i don't bring her room mate back in time. Aish...i already suspected that you and Jessica really have something going on." Sooyoung just froze on her feet while Sunny already walking toward her Hummer and sliding onto the passenger seat.


"Yah!! Let's go now, Shikshin!" Sunny's loud voice quickly snapped Sooyoung back to real world. Aish...i should really tell them the truth.


Sooyoung and Sunny arriving at their huge house which they shared it with seven more girls. They have decided to live together after they graduated. Sooyoung immediately locking her Hummer after Sunny stepped out from the vehicle. She grabbed Sunny's hand and pulling it softly to their house's door. She opened the door slowly and noticed Jessica's figure immediately.


"Sica~~" Sooyoung hurriedly walking toward Jessica while the latter just wait there with wide smile on her face. Sunny just frowning behind them, looking intensely at her friends' sudden affection toward each other. Well, not that Sunny have anything to complain but to her, Sooyoung always favor Jessica more than the other including her. I have to investigate this.



At Soosica room.


Jessica carefully locking the door as Sooyoung in their bathroom, brushing her teeth because they decided to sleep to avoid any question from the bunny. Jessica walking to the bathroom with nervous heart as she knew Sooyoung a bit pissed with her seeing Donghae earlier.


"Baby?..."


"Hmmmmm....." Sooyoung just continued brushing her teeth without even glancing to Jessica. Jessica slowly walked to stand beside Sooyoung and slowly picking her pink tooth brush, putting the tooth paste and slowly brushing her teeth, still looking at Sooyoung. Sooyoung just ignored her and washed her face, walking out from the bathroom after pulling the face towel from Jessica's shoulder. A habit that has started since they got together secretly.


Jessica just smiled as she know her lovely baby didn't mad at her anymore. Jessica really love when Sooyoung sitting at the edge of their bed, waiting for her to exit the bathroom and wiping her face with the towel after they finished washing their face. She slowly exit the bathroom and saw her baby sitting on their bed, looking at her.


"Baby~~~" Jessica slowly approached Sooyoung while Sooyoung just kept her poker face and pulling Jessica's hand so that Jessica can sat on her laps. Sooyoung slowly wiping Jessica's face.


"I hate when you obeyed Sunny request for meeting other guy." Sooyoung slowly open up . Jessica knew that her baby is jealous with her meeting Donghae that afternoon.


"I didn't get to meet him. You called me before i went out from our house." Sooyoung stopped wiping Jessica's face and slowly turning Jessica's body toward her, making the latter to straddle her.


"You...you said that you just came back from meeting him to Sunny. Are you....."


"Yes, Choi Sooyoung. I know you will go all freak out and having overflow jealousy if i really do that. Just like the past half an hour before." Jessica smirking a bit when she felt Sooyoung hands sneaking into her shirt.


"Aish...we really should tell the girls about us. If not, that cupid midget will forever tried to force us to go on date with guys."


"Are you sure, baby? Do you think they will accept us being like this?" Jessica cupping Sooyoung's face and rubbing their nose together. The gesture that always making Sooyoung's heart fluttered as she know Jessica not really into showing much affection. For Jessica, no need to show any if they both know what their hearts say to each other. Their eyes knew what in other mind just by looking at it.



"Yes. I'm getting tired to fight with that bunny. She always like to smack my forehead. And i don't care if they don't accept it. They can accept Yuri and Taeyeon being together. Why they can't accept us?" Sooyoung pouting a bit but not for long as Jessica slowly kissing her forehead, making the latter to smile widely.


"Please remind me again to torture her back. Who is she by the way? Why is she making my baby hurt? And yes, we will tell them tomorrow. I'm also getting sick by can't showing you my affections to you freely." Jessica can be possessive girlfriend at one time when she heard someone abusing her baby.


"Shhhh...sweetie. It's okay." Sooyoung hugging her lover and resting her head onto Jessica's chest. She can hear Jessica's heart beats, beating rhythmically like her heart. She slowly pulling Jessica's hand and placing it on her chest.


"Can you feel it, sweetie? Our hearts beating the same rhythms. I only need you. We will tell them tomorrow about us, okay?" Jessica just nodding slowly, placing her head on Sooyoung's head while Sooyoung still placing her ear on Jessica's chest.



"Baby?"


"Hmmmm....yes sweetheart?"


"I love you the most, Choi Sooyoung."


"I love you the most too, Jessica Jung SooYeon."