For The Last Time 2

Collections - Secret World of SooSicSphere

Its been 2 month since Jessica going out with Sooyoung. Jessica starting to confuse with her own feeling as Sooyoung just continue to showered her with romantic gestures and loads of surprises. There's one day when she's suddenly brought Jessica to Seoul Tower and having magnificent candle light dinner at the twirling restaurant in the highest tower. Every gestures that Sooyoung made, making Jessica more confuse with her heart. Am i turning into GAY also?


And now Jessica waiting for Sooyoung to pick her up as she said that she will take Jessica for picnic. Jessica waiting patiently on the bench at the bus stop near her apartment. Then she saw Sooyoung's Hummer strolling from the road toward her. She's smiling widely as she stepped near the road, waiting for Sooyoung to stop in front of her. Sooyoung stopped just in front of her and she quickly exited from the car to open the door for Jessica.


"Good afternoon, my princess. Would you mind to step into my humble Hummer?" Jessica just chuckling as she took Sooyoung's hand and sliding into the car gracefully.


"It would be my pleasure, my prince....yahhhh...since when do you call me, princess?" Jessica playfully slap on Sooyoung's shoulder as Sooyoung adjusting seat-belt for Jessica. One of the gesture that Jessica really like about Sooyoung is...she always wore seat-belt for her. Saying that the seat-belt at Jessica side always get jammed as nobody really sit there. But Jessica once tried to pull the seat-belt and guess what....it easily can be pulled. But Jessica don't want to make any fuss as she also enjoy the feeling of Sooyoung's warm body near her.


"Since i fall in love with you..." What Sooyoung just said successfully making Jessica to look like ripe tomato, ready to be plucked. "Shall we?" Jessica just nodded, tried to hide her red face from Sooyoung while the latter already smiling widely, looking at Jessica blushing cheeks. Sooyoung don't know why, but she really love when seeing Jessica's blushing face, being shy toward her.


"Whe...where are we going?"


"Aren't you going to tell me that you are falling in love to me too, Princess~~~?" Sooyoung now smiling widely as she knew....Jessica surely will blushed more if she kept on teasing her like that.


"Urhm...urhm....just drive, Choi Sooyoung...." Jessica surely can't handle anymore teasing from Sooyoung as she can feel her face already burning from the warmth that spreading all over it and her heart beating like crazy right now.


"I'm always at your service, my princess...." Sooyoung slowly driving away from the bus-stop, heading to south to Han River are located. Jessica kept on glancing to Sooyoung, admiring her from the side. Why am my heart beating like crazy each time i saw her smile? Why i haven't felt like this when i was dating Taecyeon or Jay or the two other men? Jessica really confused with her feeling. Am i really had falling in love with her?


They arrived at the place and Sooyoung parked her car near the bridge so that they can have pleasant picnic near the river side without any disturbance. Sooyoung again quickly ran to open Jessica's door and slowly leading Jessica down from her Hummer. She then grabbed Jessica's hand and slowly pulled her to the back compartment, taking the picnic basket along with her.


Sooyoung spreading the checkered mat when they find the perfect spot to land. She slowly took the food out from the basket while Jessica just looking at her, feeling something like butterflies flying inside her tummy. She don't know why but seeing Sooyoung like that, making her want to just hug Sooyoung and kiss her, telling her to stop being cute and just be like gentleman. Sooyoung is a combination of cute, sweet, adorkable and not too mention romantic person that really suit with Jessica dream husband. But in this case, she don't want to label as Lesbian yet.


"Sica...come...have a sit." Jessica slowly sat on the mat and Sooyoung smiling widely toward her, handing her one plate with cute cupcake on it. "Here....." Sooyoung now looking with her puppy eyes as Jessica took the bite of the cupcake. Jessica widen her eyes as she never taste the cupcake like that before in her life. Well, she's not really into cooking, so, she will just randomly pick cupcakes from bakery.


"Soo...it so tasty. Where do you buy it?"


"I didn't....I make it...." Sooyoung answer leaving Jessica speechless. Did she mention that she also adores people that can cook? Sooyoung definitely passing her taste with flying color. But only one lack about Sooyoung...she not a man. If she is...then Jessica will not have any doubt to accept her as boyfriend.


"You...you made this?"


"Yes...why? Is it not yummy?~~~" Again the puppy eyes and aegyo voice surfacing again from big giant in front of Jessica.


"It marvelous! I don't know you can bake..."


"Nah........I just tried it using instant flour and woshhh...the cupcakes just appeared in my oven. Can you cook, Sica?" Jessica just smile shyly as she shook her head, left to right.


"Nope, cooking and me just don't clique with one another."


"Don't worry, when we are married, i will do all the cooking for you...."


"Marry?" Jessica widen her eyes as Sooyoung kneeling in front of her, holding a sapphire stone ring, placing neatly inside red box.


"Jessica Jung Soo Yeon. I have been falling in love again and again with you ever since i spotted you during Yuri's engagement. I am sorry if what i ever done since we going out together in this two magnificent and wonderful month. I know you are not ready yet. But i just need to make sure your feeling toward me. So Jessica Jung SooYeon, would you like to have the honor to be deeply in my mind, soul and heart as i want to be in you soul, mind and each heart beats that you produce? Will you be my eternal companion?"



Jessica gasping as she covered her wide open mouth with her hand and her eyes become teary. She didn't expect to feel this happy when Sooyoung finally ask her to be her girl friend. Every thing that happen between both of them in the last two month was a blessing to Jessica. She never felt so much love as when she with her exes. She always the one who confess first and being the one who got dump first. Jessica looked back at the kneeling Sooyoung.


"I can't . I'm sorry, Soo...." One drop of tear dripping onto her cheeks when she saw Sooyoung smiling face turned in downward. Jessica's heart felt like being stabbed by knife when she saw Sooyoung gloomy face, looking down to the ground. Sooyoung still kneeling as Jessica slowly knelt in front of her too. "Soo...it's not that i don't like you...i like you so much....please give me time to think about this, will you?"


Sooyoung slowly raised her head, facing Jessica. "Sure....but...can you just take this ring? I bought it for you~~~" Her silly aegyo kicking in back, making Jessica to giggle slowly, looking deep into Sooyoung eyes. She saw glittering dark orbs, looking to her with so much love. She knew her heart already belongs to her, but, her mind still think that being in love with a woman just a big no-no in the society.


But, nevertheless, she shoved her hand to Sooyoung, indicating for Sooyoung to slide the ring onto her finger. Sooyoung slowly adjust the ring to fit Jessica's finger. The ring just fits perfectly like the ring was made just for her.


"There.....aren't it become more lovely when it on you?" Sooyoung knew that Jessica still battling with her inner heart and the common sense. She knew Jessica used to date boys before. She knew Jessica have been straight for almost 25 years of her age. But, for Sooyoung, being straight or not, nobody can really knew how heart works. Even if the owner prevent it from falling in love with wrong person, but it never obeyed. Sooyoung's heart being aching for Jessica's since she saw her at Yuri's engagement. She can't stop thinking about her. When Yuri told her that Jessica want to try dating girls, she's the one who volunteered herself as she want to be the first person that being able to turn Jessica into girls.


Sooyoung just know that she have to make more afford in order to make Jessica realize her feeling toward Sooyoung. She saw there's hint of love inside Jessica's eyes for her, but she knew also that Jessica kept on denying it. So now she need to launch her last mission.


"Come on, Jessica...we need to go now. The weather suddenly change due to your rejection toward me..." Jessica just looked blankly at Sooyoung while Sooyoung picking all the stuff and putting it into the basket. She rose up and waited for Jessica to stand up too. For Jessica, it's the first time where Sooyoung avoiding any body contacts with her.


The journey toward Jessica's house also like parade of mime. Jessica kept on glancing to Sooyoung, while Sooyoung just focusing at her driving. She need to learn some lesson. That what Sooyoung plan to do. She will turn the table around. She wanted Jessica to be the one who chasing her now. They arrived at Jessica's apartment in no time. Jessica just stayed quietly on her seat. She's waiting for Sooyoung to unbuckle her seat-belt like usually, opening the door for her and kissing her hand goodbye before leaving her.


But, that didn't happen. Sooyoung just rooted on her driver seat as Jessica looking to her, sighing a bit. She knew she had screwed up. She never felt not being able to hear Sooyoung's voice can make her feel miserable like this. She slowly unbuckled her seat-belt, opened the door by herself and looking at Sooyoung face again.


"Owh...before i forgot....i won't be able to be around you for the whole next month, Jessica." No more Sica, no more princess or sweety name come from Sooyoung's lips.


"W...why?" Jessica still holding the car's door, looking down to the ground. She knew that she's the one who turning Sooyoung into cold person like that.


"I have to go to German for some business trip. My father asking me to replace him as the representative for company. So...you won't see me around for one month."


"But...but....."


"So, good bye, Jessica. Take care of yourself. Please keep that ring. I really hope that i will see it again on your finger when i come back soon. And please close the door. I need to go back to my house now as my sister already nagging me to be punctual for my flight." Jessica could just nodded as she slowly closed the door and watched Sooyoung's Hummer storming wildly from her.

@@@@


It's been a week since Sooyoung left Jessica alone. Within that week, Jessica felt so miserable as she have get used for Sooyoung's voice waking her up early in the morning, fetching her to go to work, taking her for lovely and romantic dates on weekend. Jessica never felt alone like this before. Even with her exes. They never done what Sooyoung done to her.


Then one morning, Jessica receiving a phone-call from her beloved friend, Tiffany.


"Hello...."


"Hello Jessie..."


"Urhm...Tiff.....what do you want?"


"Woah, Jessica...What happen to your voice? Are you sick?" Jessica voice had turn hoarse as she only crying for the whole week.


"Nothing, Tiff...Why are you calling me?"


"Well, i'm actually don't know whether i should told you about this or not. But Yuri said i must."


"What is it?"


"Sooyoung will getting married today!" Jessica feels like a big rock crushing onto her. She just ignored the phone as she ran to her car, driving like mad to Sooyoung house. Her heart aching badly when she heard the news.


Now she knew, she always want to be with Sooyoung. To hell with the society! She knew that she have to be there, telling Sooyoung that she already have her heart. That she now willing to be Sooyoung's forever. She arrived at Sooyoung's big mansion. She's only being there twice. Once when Sooyoung wanted to change her clothes when they drenching with rains and once when she's introducing her to her family.


Jessica saw a lot of cars in front the mansion. She jumping from her car and heading to the big door. She's pushing the big door slowly and revealed the peoples that looking at her curiously. She saw Sooyoung standing at the aisle, smiling to Yuri at her side as best-man. Jessica hurriedly running toward Sooyoung and hugging her tightly. Sooyoung shocked face along with the audiences can be seen.


"Hey, Jessica....You are crushing me here. I can't breathe...."


"Soo...please..don't do this to me. I have learned my lesson...."


"What are you talking about, Jessica?"


"I kept on denying my love toward you because i don't want the society to trash us. But being without you for the whole month just make my life miserable. I finally knew that i'm in love with you. I love you, Choi Sooyoung." Jessica looking to Sooyoung as the latter just smiling widely to her.


"Jessica, just look around you. Don't you know this people?"


Jessica slowly looked around her with her teary eyes. She saw Sooyoung's family at the front left and what make her more shock is she saw HER family sitting next to them. She looked back to Sooyoung with her questionable eyes.


"Why is my family also here?"


"Well, because apparently their daughter will become my bride today, so yeah...They should be here.."


"You are marrying Krystal? How could you!!! What happen to your promise? What happen to you wanting me to be your companion forever?" Jessica pounding Sooyoung chest as Sooyoung just smiling widely, trying to absorb all the hitting.


"Who said i'm marrying Krystal? It's the big sis that i'm in love with." Jessica stopped pounding in Sooyoung's chest as she heard that. She's slowly looked up to Sooyoung smiling face.


"Wh...wh...what do you mean?"


"I knew that you love me, my princess...This is my whole plan to make you realize your feeling toward me. So, are you ready to be my bride now? Be my companion forever?"


Jessica slowly hugging Sooyoung, placing her face on Sooyoung chest, nodding slowly. Then she felt someone dragging her from Sooyoung and it's her best friend, Tiffany.


"let's go now, Jess. You need to dress up. I don't want my best friend to look like beggar in her wedding day."


And the rest was history. The moment Sooyoung lips touching Jessica's lips for the first time after the pastor pronouncing them as wife-wife, sending dozens of electricity waves to Jessica. Now she knew, she was always destined to be with Sooyoung forever. They celebrating their honeymoon at German. It turned out that Sooyoung didn't even went to German from the first place. It just part of her plan to make Jessica realize her heart. Now Jessica know, this love is for the last time and will forever be hers.


The end...