One

Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past three months, I've became someone else to other people eyes. I'm not talking anymore in school except to my parents and Luhan hyung. I've heard a lot of rumors about me at school.

 

I'm eating my breakfast with my parents when suddenly I feel like to puke. Quickly I ran to the nearest toilet and throw up. Mom came to me and pat my back.

 

"Honey, are you okay?" She asked worriedly. "I dont know, mom. I've been like this for the past few days." I wash my mouth and walked back to kitchen.

 

"We have to take you to the hospital, Kyungsoo." Mom said using my real name. Its must be serious. She always calls me honey unless something serious happens.

 

"Can we go after school? I have exams today." She nod and get her car key and drives me to school. She dropped me in front of school and gave a kiss on my cheek.

 

I walked towards my locker and saw Luhan hyung leaning against it. He noticed me and waved at me. "Kyungsoo, are you okay? You looks pale." hyung asked with his hand cupping my face.

 

"I don't know. My mom gonna take me to hospital after school. Don't worry." He released me and takes my book in the locker and brought with him. "You just carry your bag. I will take care of your books."

 

"Thank you, hyung." I walked with him to our class when I feel like puking again. I cupped my mouth and ran to toilet leaving him behind. "Kyungsoo!!! Where are you going?" He shouted and all students staring at me.

 

I pushed the door and walked into one of the cubicles available. I'm throwing up all that I eat this morning and even yesterday. "Kyungsoo, I'm calling your mom." Luhan hyung already hold his phone ready to make call.

 

"No, I'm fine. Please don't call my mom. She already worried about me this morning. Don't give her worried about me again.". "Fine. But can you take the exams today?" I nodded and walked to our class.

 

The first half of school were tortured for me. I want to go to toilet like every 15 minutes but I refrained myself. Lunch time arrives and I take a seat at our table. Sehun and the deer already there, eating and talking.

 

I'm not buying lunch afraid that I will throw up again. I'm just put my head on the table and trying to sleep. "Hyung, you're not eating?" I heard Sehun asking me.

 

I shakes my head and felt someone poking my arm. I lifted my head and staring at Luhan hyung. He scooped a spoon of his lunch and poking my closed mouth. I shakes my head and trying to sleep again when suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter