Three

Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's POV -Theres gonna be a few of Jongin's-

 

When I went to the cafe, I remembered Sehun and Luhan hyung. They really love bubble tea. I'm looking for a table that available currently. Then, I saw a little boy sitting alone.

 

Where his parents? I'm ordered myself a chocolate buuble tea and a piece of their special cake. I'm paying for it and walked towards the table with little boy earlier.

 

"Can I sit here?" He nodded cutely then turns his head like searching for someone. I'm took the seat in front of him and sips a little bit of my bubble tea. Should I ask him why he's alone here? Yeah, I should.

 

"Are you looking for someone?" His gaze stops at me. His eyes. Like Soo staring at me. "Yes. I'm waiting for appa. He's in there." He pointed to the kitchen.

 

"Your appa works here?" He nod and I take a bit of cake that I bought. Its like Soo's cake that he baked for me few years ago. "We've been talking with each other but we didn't know each other names. I'm Do Hyunsoo, 4 years old." He holds out his little hand towards me.

 

I'm take it and shook a little. "Kim Jongin. I'm 23." "Wah, you're almost near my appa's age. He's 24." He's got a son already in his ages? Do Hyunsoo. Another Do and Soo. Is this coincident or fate?

 

How Soo doing right now? Probably he's studying. Or maybe he's married now. And maybe this cute little boy in front of me were his son. I'm about to ask his appa name when suddenly Hyunsoo shouted calling his appa.

 

I turned around, shocked with what I saw currently. Soo, smiling widely showing his heart shaped lips. He handed the little boy his cake and asked him to go to the back.

 

Before Soo can walked away, I caught his wrist. "Soo?" He turns and smiling, asking me to release his wrist. Then he said that he doesn't know me at all and maybe I've got the wrong person.

 

I'm disappointed with his answer. I'm really think that he is my Soo. I'm watched him walked away and finished up my cake. About half an hour later, I saw Hyunsoo and his appa talking on their way out.

 

I've heard a little bit of their conversation when suddenly Hyunsoo shouted. He looks so cute that I didn't realised that my mouth curved up on its own. And one more thing, his face kinda look like me when I was a baby.

 

I followed them from behind carefully. Is this boy does'nt like to walk on its own? There's always someone carrying him. They arrived at a ice cream store and get inside. I'm just waiting outside.

 

Proba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter