Two

Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later.

 

I'm working at a coffee and bubble tea cafe belongs to Sehun and Luhan hyung. They got married three years ago and open this cafe. They have a two years old daughter named Oh Hanni. Hanni tooks all the features from Luhan hyung, only her skin were pale like Sehun.

 

"Appa!" That my son, Do Hyunsoo. He's four now, but he can talk really well. Hyunsoo were like the twin of his other appa but his skin fairer. I'm not using Kim as his surname because I don't want him to know about Jongin.

 

"Yes, sugar. What do you want?" I picked him up and put him on the counter. "Can I have bubble tea?" Hyunsoo asking me with a pout. "Of course you can. Only if you ask Uncle Minseok properly and politely. Can you do that?"

 

Hyunsoo quickly nodded and asked me to put him down. Hyunsoo gets really shy whenever Minseok hyung near him. I really dont know why.

 

He walked to the kitchen searching for Minseok hyung, the barista working here. Hyunsoo tugged at the end of his apron signaling the barista.

 

"Yes. Hyunsoo. What do you want?" Minseok hyung looked down and smile. Hyunsoo take a deep breath and asked confidently. "Can I have a Chocolate Bubble Tea please, Uncle Minnie?"

 

"Wow. You're not shy anymore to talk to me. Of course you can, Hyunsoo." Minseok hyung pinched his cute little nose. "You wait at the back and play with Hanni while I'm doing it for you."

 

Hyunsoo nod cutely and says thank you the barista. The cafe were a family friendly. Front of the cafe were tables for the customers, counters and kitchen in the center while the back were a kids zone.

 

"Do you happy that Hyunsoo talked to you without stuttering anymore?" My question startled him. "Yeah. He looks so cute earlier. How did you persuaded him?"

 

"He asked for bubble tea from me but I asked him to ask you properly and politely or he's not gonna get it.". Suddenly my head spinning. I almost tripping in the kitchen when Minseok hyung grabbed me.

 

"Are you okay, Kyung?" He take me to the staff room and allowed me to take a rest for a while. "Yeah. Maybe I didn't get enough rest." I'm massaging my forehead.

 

"Kyung, you don't have to work hard now like before. Now you have a stable life. Spend more time with Hyunsoo. He always spends his time with Luhan until he calls him appa too."

 

I sigh deeply. "I know, hyung.". "Soo, you need to do your special cake fast. Its sold out already." Jongdae, another worker and boyfriend to Minseok hyung shouted from counter.

 

"Coming!" I looked at Minseok hyung. "Let's get to work." Hyung help me get up and shouted, "Let's go!". Aish, this hyung like a kid.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter