Six

Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woked up with a feeling of warmth beside me. Slowly I'm open my eyes and saw Jongin staring at me. "Morning." He said but I ignored him and try to get up. He faster than me when he hugged me with his nose trapped at my neck.

 

"Can we just stay like this for the time being?" When I'm not replied him, he just keep continue. "I have to tell you something about what happen five years ago."

 

"No. I don't want to hear about it." I tried again to get out from his hold but failed. "You have to." He looked up, running his thumb at the back of my hand and staring at me. "Fine."

 

"You know that my parents really hate you?" I nod. "A week before I leave, my parents told me that I'm engaged to their friend's daughter. At first I said no. They do know that I have you but they threatened that they will hurt you. Of course I would not want you to be hurt. I have to say yes at last."

 

I looked down to our already linked hands when he continues. "I sneaked out from your house that night and straight to airport with my parents. I don't wanna cry at that time but once I get into the plane, I broke down."

 

His tears flowing out and he don't ever bother to wipe it out. "Enough, Jongin." "No! I have to tell you now. Its been years. I need to let it out. Please." "Carry on."

 

"Few months after that, I'm married to that girl. She's very kind but she can't replaced you on my heart." He take both of my hands to his chest. I can feel that his heart beats rapidly.

 

"After two years and half, I've divorced her and we became friends. Then, I stay there to help with my father's company but I never forget you. I'm always thinking about to go back here to find you. And I find you accidentally, with Hyunsoo."

 

We just stay in silenced with his arms circling me with hugs and kisses on my head a few times. I'm gonna miss this so much. I have to let it go when its time. "Where is Hyunsoo?" I looked up from his chest.

 

"Hyunsoo stays with Luhan hyung. He worried about you. When I called him after you sleep, he asked me about you. And he asked you to call him once you awake."

 

"I'll call him later." For a moment, the room became silence and Jongin decided to break it. "Mom said that she nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter