Four

Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woked up on a unfamiliar bed with a heavy dizziness in my head. I groan in pain while sit up and looked around the room. I'm in hospital? How did I ended up here? Wasn't I'm with Hyunsoo?

 

Hyunsoo! Oh my god, where are you? Then I saw two figures sleeping peacefully across my bed. Hyunsoo? Jongin? Why he's here?

 

A doctor came into the room and straight to me. "How are you feeling right now?" Smiled the doctor, checking my report, I guess. "I don't know. I've keep having headache these days. can I ask you why?".

 

I laying back, staring the doctor. "I need to tell you something serious." His face turned serious all of sudden. "Serious?" I'm looked confused right now.

 

"Yes." If its serious, Hyunsoo can't know about it. "Um.. Doctor? Can we talked about it when they leave?" I'm pointing at the sleeping boys.

 

"I don't want my son to know about it." The doctor just nodded and walked out. I'm staring at the father and son in front of me. Why did you came back? After all these years you left me alone with Hyunsoo, your own son!

 

Why did you leave us? Why can't you stay? Why did you let Hyunsoo growing up with a broken family? I felt my tears flowing non stop. I tried to stop it but I can't.

 

Hyunsoo stirred in his sleep making Jongin wakes instantly. Jongin looked down and playing with Hyunsoo's hair, smiling. I jolted in surprised when suddenly Jongin looks up.

 

"Soo." He whispered only enough for me to hear it. He's laying Hyunsoo on the couch carefully and sits on the chair besides the bed.

 

He tried to hold my hand but I managed to take it away from him. He just let his head down and starts to cry. He looks up with teary eyes. "Soo, I'm sorry." I'm just staring at him without any words coming out.

 

"Soo, please say something." Jongin begging on his knees, his hands on the sheets trying to hold my hand again. "Stay away from me!". I whispered only enough for him hear.

 

"Is Hyunsoo's ours?" I turned my back and manage to say something when my tears threatening to flows out more than earlier.

 

"Stay away from us!" I shouted making Hyunsoo wakes from his sleep. "Appa?" He rubbed his eyes looking for me. I wipes all the tears and tried to smile.

 

"Hyunsoo, come here." I'm open my arms to let him inside my embraces. Once he get in, he cupped my face. "Are you okay?"

 

I'm nod and kissed his forehead, then leaned to his ear to whisper. "Can you please get this guy out from here?" Hyunsoo look at me curiously. "Why?" He asked loudly. "I don't want to see him." I whisper back to him and try to make a puppy face to him.

 

Hyunsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter