Five

Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think about it for a couples of days while I'm in hospital. If I take the first option, it will give my life longer but I will die too. And it has a pretty high risk if something going wrong on surgery were held.

 

Second option, simple. Just take meds to reduce the pain and just wait to die. That is it. "Appa!" I jolted when Hyunsoo ran to me with Sehun and Luhan hyung trailing behind.

 

I forced myself to smile for Hyunsoo. Sehun picked him up and settled Hyunsoo on the bed while himself on the couch alone. Hyung set himself on the chair beside me.

 

"Appa, are you feeling better?" Hyunsoo playing with my hospital gown. "Yes, sugar. I'm feeling better now. Do you sleep well at Hanni's house?" Since I'm in hospital, Hyunsoo stays with Luhan hyung.

 

"Yeah and Hanni likes to hug me when she's take a nap." Hyunsoo smiling and proceed to sit on my body, leaned down to hiding his face at the crook of my neck. "I miss you. Even appa miss you too. He keep asking about you at Han appa." I looked at Luhan hyung, confusedly while patting his back.

 

"Appa?" Hyunsoo nod lazily, then mumbles something that I can't hear about it. "Hyunsoo knows about Jongin being his other appa." Luhan hyung calmly said that. I can felt Hyunsoo's steady breath in my neck. He asleep.

 

"How did he know about it?" I asked hyung, and he pointed to Sehun. I look at Sehun and saw he's lowering his head, doesn't want to look at my eyes.

 

"I'm.. sorry, hyung. It slipped.. from my mouth." Sehun stuttered. I sigh and ran my fingers on my little boy hair. "Its okay, Sehun. You've make my job easier."

 

Luhan hyung interrupted. "What do you mean by that?". The doctor came in, smiling at us. "How are you feeling right now?" "I'm feeling better."

 

"So, have you make your decision?" These two options lead to the same result. I take a deep breath and look at the doctor. "Yes. I'll take the second option."

 

"Are you sure?" Luhan hyung and the doctor said at the same time. I nod to them. "Okay if that what you want." The doctor walked out of room. "Do you really make the right decision, Kyungsoo?" Hyung asked.

 

"I'm very sure. I just want to spend my time with Hyunsoo while I'm still here with him. No matter what I choose, it will lead to the same result. Its better for me to choose the second, I'll have extra time to be with Hyunsoo."

 

"Whatever you say, I will support you. Before I forgot, what so you mean about making your job easier?" Luhan hyung pat my shoulder then leaned back, crossed his arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter