Seven

Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days has past and now I'm in kitchen with Hyunsoo baking some muffin.

 

"Appa, can I meet Jong appa? I want to give him some of these." Hyunsoo asked from on top of the kitchen's counter.

 

"Sure, honey. After I put this in the oven, I'll call Han appa to pick you up." I ruffled his hair making him giggles.

 

I continued pour the batter into the paper cups and put it in the oven.

 

"Have you eaten your meds, appa?"

 

Right. I need to eat meds from time to time now.

 

"What time is it now, Hyunsoo?" I asked him while cleaning the kitchen from the mess we did while we're doing the batter.

 

He turned to look at the clock behind him. "Its 10."

 

"Can you get my meds in the room?"

 

He nod and I pick him down to let him go. His not so short and not so long running across to the room.

 

I followed him but to the different direction. I sat on the couch in the living room with my phone in my hand.

 

I called Luhan hyung. After a few rings, he pick up.

 

"Kyungsoo! Are you okay?" He always think that I'm in trouble when I'm calling him.

 

"I'm okay, hyung."

 

I want to continue my sentence when Hyunsoo came to me with meds.

 

"Appa, here. Do you want me to get you water?"

 

"If you can." He quickly ran into the kitchen.

 

"Kyungsoo?"

 

"Oh, sorry hyung. Hyunsoo just get me the meds." I open the bottle with my free hand and took out two tablets and put it on my lap.

 

"Such a good boy. So why did you called me?"

 

"Can you pick Hyunsoo today? He wants to see Jongin."

 

"Sure. See you later."

 

Hyung hangs up and Hyunsoo walked to me carefully with a full glass of water and his face full of determination.

 

I'm chuckled at his cuteness and took the glass from him when he successfully arrived without spilling the water.

 

"Thank you."

 

After I ate my meds, I asked Hyunsoo to sit beside to watch Pororo together.

 

Half an hour later, the oven dings. I saw Hyunsoo sleepi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter