Prologue

Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me and Jongin has been dating for two years now. Currently I'm 19 while he is 18. We've been friends for the past five years until he finally confessed and asked me to be his boyfriend.

 

When I said finally, its really finally. I know that he likes me since I overheard him talking to his two best friends which is a couple, Luhan that looks like a deer to me and Sehun the lifeless soul.

 

Its months before he confess to me. When he said to the two that he likes me and planned to confess, I smiled widely until I can't move my mouth like a normal person anymore.

 

I like him since the first time we talked to each other. I get to know Jongin since Luhan is my deskmates in class. That time, we both awkwardly talking with each other with blushes keep showing on both our faces. I mean it. BOTH.

 

He's so cute at that time that I wanna pinch his cheek badly but I refrained myself to do it. But Jongin does it anyway. He pinched both of my cheeks and said that I was cute. I'm about to passed out when suddenly the deer comes out of nowhere.

 

"Kyungsoo! We're late already! Can't you hear the bell rangs?". I realised that the hallway almost empty with a few of students ran to their classes. I'm talking to Jongin until I didnt realised that the bells already rang. "Oh my god!I'm so sorry, hyung. Let's go!".

 

I dragged the deer and ran to our class. I turned around to wave Jongin goodbye only to see he's gone already. "Ah, hyung! You were saying that we were late, but you walking like a turtle right now." I said to him and ran leaving him alone.

 

Want to know why I'm callilng Luhan as hyung? He's transferring from China to Korea because of his family. Back then he really can't talk in korean. So he has to take the first year class when he steps in this school. At that time he's 19.

 

Now he's 21 and currently dating Sehun which is three years younger than him. I don't know how they met though. Back to the present time.

 

Currently Jongin and I walking hand-in-hand at the park near our houses. We live really close to each other, its like a couples of houses between ours.

 

I've realised a couple of thing happened to Jongin lately. He's been clinging to me every time except classes. Even he sleepover at my house for a week now. I've wondered what is he thinking about cause I always caught him staring out the spaces.

 

"Jongin?". "Yes, Soo." He looked at me straight in the eyes. Somehow I felt that he's sad right now. "Why are you been like this recently?" I asked him, worriedly. "Like what?" he's avoiding my eyes and looks at anything that caught his attention.

 

I released my hand from his and answered him. "You've been clinging at me every time even at my bed. You keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter