Next day

A Secret Admirer

the next day was like the usual for everyone. Except for a new couple. The couple that was born yesterday were sleeping. He was lying in Jonghyuns chest and Jonghyun was holding him with love. Yesterday they decided to go to Keys house, they cuddled and Jonghyun sang for him until he feel asleep, Jonghyun just watched him sleeping and feel asleep later. holding each other.

 

Minho woke up like the usual. his “date” with the nurse as he wanted to call it, went well. He already got her number. he was smiling and decided to check Key since he knew that Key got late home. ‘that diva must be still sleeping’ Minho thought and was already in front of Keys bedroom door. ‘3,2,1’ and he wanted to jump on Keys bed But then he saw the couple sleeping. ‘I knew it!’ he grinned and closed the door slowly, because he didn’t want to wake them up. ‘I better leave them alone’ he thought and he walked to his room to dress himself up. He looked at his phone and remembered that he could go to the nurse house. He walked downstairs, ate his breakfast and left.

 

*BAM*

 

And he woke up. “what was that?” he said sleepy. Jonghyun also woke up because he didn’t feel keys head in his chest. “good morning, my angel” Jonghyun said and smiled. of course Key blushed and he grabbed his pillow to hide his face. He couldn’t believe it that they were official now. He didn’t ask for more. He was with the man he loved in his house, in his bedroom. “good morning, dino!” he said and began hitting Jonghyun with his pillow. Jonghyun also grabbed his pillow and they had a pillow fight until Jonghyun hold him and tickled him. “h-haha Jonghyun stop! S-sto haha stop!” he said while laughing and he was on top of Jonghyun know. “Bummie what do you think if we eat breakfast together?” Jonghyun said and was looking into his eyes. He gave Jonghyun a peck on his lips and he nodded. He got off from Jonghyun and ran quickly downstairs to make their breakfast.

 

“I’m so lucky” he said and continued to make their breakfast.

 

 

 

He was busy with making breakfast when he felt strong warm hands around his waist and a pair of soft lips against his neck. “Bummie is breakfast almost done?” Jonghyun said with a loving tune. “almost Jjong, you can sit already on the kitchen table if you want” and he pointed at the kitchen table. “nah I like watching you better” Jonghyun said and kissed his check which made him giggle “yah jjong!” he pouted. “what’s the matter my adorable boyfriend?” Jonghyun said and he tickled him more. “so cheesy” he said and gave Jonghyun a peck. He was now fully turned with his arms around Jonghyuns neck and Jonghyuns arms were on Keys back. “only for you my angel” he said and they shared a passionate kiss. You could hear a few moans from both of them. “argh-Bummie” Jonghyun said and kissed his jawline. He still moaned because of the pleasure that Jonghyun gave him. But then he smelled something. “J-jonghyun.. do you also smell it?” he asked and Jonghyun stopped with kissing him. And indeed Jonghyun also smelled it. You could tell by his face. “I also smell it….. wait BUMMIE OUR BREAKFAST!!” he screamed and he shove him away from the frying pan.

 

They fixed the little fire and were eating in a café because their first breakfast at his home was a terrible experience. “Bummie don’t you mind if go to the toilet?” Jonghyun asked and he nodded. he was alone now and was waiting for Jonghyun. A few minutes later Jonghyun came. “I want to give you something?” Jonghyun said and he took a box out of his jacket. “oh Jonghyun you didn’t have to do this” he said and smiled. “I will do everything for my adorable boyfriend” he said and they looked into each other eyes with love. “Bummie.. this is my gift for you, that I’m lucky to be your boyfriend. It surprises me that we were just friends yesterday and now we are here eating breakfast like a couple” Jonghyun said and he opened the box. In the box was a silver ring with a white pearl. “t-thank you Jjong!” he said shyly and looked down. No one had ever done this to him and he felt happy. “I hope I can spent my life with you by my side” and Jonghyun shove the ring on his ring finger. He admired the ring on his finger and he couldn’t be happier. “I’m lucky to have you as a boyfriend and I also want to be beside you!” he said and he gave a peck on his boyfriend lips. They ate their breakfast and walked with intertwined hands through the city. It was evening now and they were near the park.

 

 

“Bummie I want to show you something, close your eyes please” Jonghyun said and he took both of his hands. “what’s it?” he said with closed eyes. “it’s a surprise” Jonghyun said and he walked to the direction were Jonghyun walked to. Suddenly Jonghyun stopped with walking. “you can open your eyes now” Jonghyun said. He opened his eyes and saw that they were at the lake from the park but in the lake was a boat. He decorated, romantic small boat. “Jjong…” he couldn’t believe that his boyfriend did all of this. “I hope you like it” Jonghyun said and he grabbed both of his hands again. “Jonghyun… this is.. AMAZING!” he said and he threw his arms around Jonghyuns neck and hugged him. “I’m glad you like it Bummie, it makes me really happy to see you being happy” he said and he hugged him even stronger.

 

Jonghyun let him first enter the boat of course like a gentlemen holding his hand. They were now both in the beautiful boat and Jonghyun grabbed the paddles. Jonghyun started to paddle and he just looked around. “beautiful..” Jonghyun whispered hard enough to hear it and he blushed. “j-jjong” he said and he played with his fingers. “I remember the day we first met, you were stuttering the whole time, I thought it was so adorable. I wanted to have you as my boyfriend” he said and he grabbed his chin. “and now I’m lucky to have you” Jonghyun said and they shared a passionate kiss but also soft. After the kiss they just hold each other. “Jjong” he said and he looked into Jonghyuns puppy eyes. “yes my angel?” he said and Jonghyun kissed his forehead. “do you promise, to stay by my side” he asked and Jonghyun replied.

 

 

“Always”