The Romantic Confession

A Secret Admirer

A/N: please read my author note at the end of the chapter! 


"everybody wake up, wake up" so began the day of him. He looked at what time it was and he changed into his clothes . birds were joyful  whistling and you heard the laughter of people outside. That meant that It was summer!. He loved the summer and couldn't wait to go outside. He did his makeup and wanted to go downstairs but then  he saw an envelope. He didn’t remind it anymore and grabbed the envelope. There was a letter. He read what was written on the letter and he could remember it again. He had it completely forgotten because of  all the things that happened yesterday. He would meet his secret admirer. again he did not know what to think or to say. After 2 months he finally gets to know who it is. He is pretty curious. He knows no one who it could be but he hoped that he was handsome just like Jonghyun. ‘ Jonghyun…. Jonghyun…wait what was I thinking just about Jonghyun!? ' and he slapped himself on his cheek. ' I need to stop!,  about Jonghyun what is he doing right now?. the boy didn’t let him hear something from him and he was sad about that. He looked out the window. perhaps  Jonghyun was outside. But the answer was no and he was sad again.

 

 

He walked  to Minho's room and saw that Minho was still sleeping. He tried to wake Mingo but he  got a pillow against his head as response . that made him angry and he pulled the blanket of Minho's body. He actually wanted to do more but Minho was still injured, so he kept it for another time. "it's  3 o clock  you have to get out of your bed!" he said. "please  5 minutes more" and Minho put out all his 5 fingers. "nothing 5 minutes you go out of your bed now! the sun shines you have to take  fresh air! " "Okay mom!" and he ruffled through Keys hair. "yah I just had done my hair!" "it looks the same for me!" he said and he went downstairs together with Minho.

 

 

They were both now outside and were walking to the ice cream shop which was really near. Minho nagged for ice cream and actually he also wanted ice cream so they decided to go. The shop was crowded because it was very hot. He was looking around and saw a familiar faces. The nurse that Minho liked. “hey Minho look who is here” he said in Minho’s ear. Minho didn’t see anyone familiar until he pointed at the nurse. Minho’s expression was so funny that he laughed too hard and a few people were looking at him.  “go talk with her!” and he pushed Minho in the direction of the nurse. He  saw that Minho was quiet nervous but they were laughing together so everything was good.

 

 Minho was eating ice cream with the nurse and he was alone.  He was actually quite jealous because he wished that someone would ice cream with him too. ‘preferably with Jonghyun of course!’ he realised what he had said and slapped himself again. ‘Jonghyun is just a friend! Who is really handsome and kind and…’ he didn’t know what happened to him. All the thoughts were about Jonghyun. He really needed to know why Jonghyun was like that the last few weeks. He stood up and walked to the two who were laughing both. “I’m going home. Have a nice DATE with her. You better don’t make her angry” he said loud enough that the nurse could hear it and they both blushed.

 

 

He was already walking home. Everyone was smiling and happy except him. He was afraid that something happened to Jonghyun. He was already in the corridor of the building and walked towards the elevator. he clicked on the right floor and thought until the elevator opened.

 

He was already in front of Jonghyuns apartment. “okay Key just knock” and he knocked on the door. he didn’t get a response after 30 seconds but after 1 minute Jonghyun opened the door. he didn’t looked bad actually he looked really good. He was glad that Jonghyun wasn’t kidnapped or something. “oh Bummie what brings you here?” Jonghyun said and he smiled. “I w-was just wondering what y-you were doing…I don’t s-see you outside that much. he said shyly as usual. “aawh Bummie did you already miss me?” Jonghyun asked “I didn’t miss y-you.. I was just wondering…” he tried to sound truthful but Jonghyun could obviously tell that he was lying. “do you want to hang out?” Jonghyun asked and he really wanted to so he nodded. “then we can go to the mall and afterwards to the parks?” he agreed with it but he remembered that at 8 o clock his secret admirer will reveal himself. “uhm but I have a m-meeting at 8 o clock” he said while looking sad because he really wanted to hang out with Jonghyun longer than 4 hours. “then we will hang out till 8 o clock” Jonghyun said.  they both agreed and left the building.

 

They decided to go to the mall with Jonghyuns car. both were nervous but he showed it the most. He missed Jonghyun very much but was happy that nothing happened to Jonghyun.  He felt that something was going to happen today, bad or good he didn’t know. but he tried not to think about it and tried to focus on his date ' not a date Key! ' with Jonghyun. they were already at the mall and he was totally happy! He wanted to buy clothes for Jonghyun and hopefully the elder wanted that too. at every store they visited, he found something for Jonghyun. probably because the elder had a perfect body and a handsome face. He wanted to pay all those things by himself but Jonghyun didn’t accept it and Jonghyun paid for him.

 

2 hours already passed and they were now in a restaurant. and again he wanted to pay everything but Jonghyun didn’t want me to pay the food . they had many things bought for Jonghyun and Jonghyun said that he had a good taste. that made him very happy. They went to a restaurant because they were hungry so they decided to eat something. they didn't ordered that much because they already had spent a lot of money. they ate and talked about everything and was 1 already passed. they still wanted to go to the park so they rushed.

 

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2a/Prinsenpark_Apeldoorn03.jpg (this is the park)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c9/Apeldoorn_Oranjepark.jpg (this is the park) 

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/2520687.jpg (this is what it looks like in the night) 

A/N: these are 2  real parks in the Netherlands ;D

 

 

 

 

It was not dark enough to see the stars but besides that everything was perfect. they lay next to each other and were enjoying the weather. the park was very nice. There was a bridge and a beautiful river. everywhere were beautiful flowers and there was a small house where sometimes artists performed. He was sure that this was the park his secret admirer meant because it was close to his house and maybe because it’s his favourite park.

 

 It was half past 7 and in a half hour his secret admirer will come. He was of course very curious and nervous. the one hand, he wanted that the time went faster but on the other hand he wanted that the time went slower so he could spend more time with Jonghyun. but he didn’t wanted to think about it and he tried to focus on the stars that you could see now. "Key you see that star over there?" Jonghyun asked all of sudden. he looked at the star where Jonghyun pointed. "Yes" he said and they made eye contact "you are like that star. so bright and shiny." Jonghyun said while looking at him.  And again he got the same feeling in his stomach. He tried not to blush but it’s hard if someone kind like Jonghyun says that to you! “t-thanks..”

 

 

they just kept looking to the stars and it was fifteen minutes later. "ooh I have to go somewhere I will be back in 5 minutes" and he ran away. He felt sad and again thought Jonghyun didn’t like hanging out with him. he could expect that with such a boring person like him. but he knew that he would come back and also it was almost 8 o clock. He did not expect that  a quarter went so fast. his secret admirer should be here now. but the problem is that Jonghyun is also not yet back. ' why is he gone for so long? ' he thought and began searching for Jonghyun he ran in the direction where Jonghyun ran. to the side of the music box.

 

He didn’t find Jonghyun the only thing he saw was a classic band. who were already playing an number. He liked to listen to it and decided to wait while his secret admirer will come. the song just ended and everyone clapped who were watching. "and now comes our best artist Kim Jonghyun!" the artist said ‘ Did I just hear  Kim Jonghyun? ' he heard it right because Jonghyun came with a microphone in his hands. "this song is for a special person I've met 2 months ago" everyone clapped and was silent when Jonghyun started singing. He missed it. Jonghyuns voice. But what he found most beautiful thing was  that this song was for him. He hadn’t  heard the song before.  so Jonghyun probably has written it. but he didn't understand why he would do that. the lyrics was also quite romantic and he didn't know what to think. the audience sat, and  enjoyed watching Jonghyun but the only thing he could think of were his feelings. Jonghyun just kept looking at him and he couldn't take it anymore. When Jonghyun was finished, the entire audience clapped and he almost cried from happiness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s0au0_pceE (please listen to it. I wrote this while listening to it and it sounds more beautiful, I know that the lyrics has nothing to do with their relationship but the melody is just amazing)

 

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4076/4861106086_42dc8a8c0e.jpg (this is where they are standing) 

"thank you, thank you" he said and bowed. he stepped off the stage and the band started to play again while Jonghyun and him  went to another place close to the flowers. "so did you liked it Bummie? " Jonghyun asked with a smile on his face. He loved it, perfect. and awesome. all because Jonghyun wrote it. "it was amazing!" you are amazing Jonghyun! only at that moment he saw Jonghyun looking at him with a new look it was a combination between calm and sad. "Jonghyun is there something wrong?" "Bummie I want tell you something!" Jonghyun said. "oh.. err okay. He said  but they both looked down until Jonghyun began speaking. "you know why I wrote that song for you?" he asked. He did not know and he would like to know "I'm sorry I don't know.." he said. you saw that Jonghyun had trouble telling that what he wanted to tell to him . but then Jonghyun started speaking. "I wrote that song because the lyrics are my feelings for you… the day that I saw you in the flower shop I knew that it was love at first sight. all the things I feel for you are in the lyrics. All the things we did together , I love you "and he grabbed my hands. 

“Bummie.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I'm you secret admirer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 




speechless... shocked.. happy ... confused. These are the things that he feels right now. Jonghyun is my secret admirer! that is the last thing he would think . He stood there shocked. "Bummie ... don't you like it?" he heard a sad tune in Jonghyuns voice. He didn’t answer for 1 minute.

 


so this is the guy who makes him happy with every gift and letter. the man where he sometimes dreams about. the man where he probably has feelings for. There was only 1 way to know. 





"Jonghyun close your eyes" he said with confidence Jonghyun did what he said and closes his eyes.


Jonghyun was still holding his hands and he loved it. He walked closer to Jonghyun. He was now so close that he could count Jonghyuns lashes. He was even closer and his lips were only 1 inch (3 cm) from his and he closed his eyes. 1 more step and then he knew it for sure. 

 

 

 

 

 

 





and he made the final step. 



 

 

 



his lips were now on Jonghyuns and he got the feelings in his stomach . He gave a soft kiss on Jonghyuns lips and was now in his first position.

 

 

He knew it now for sure.




love at first sight. He's already been in love from the beginning with this man. 

 

 



Jonghyun opened his eyes  and looked shocked at him. 



“Jonghyun… I feel the same for you since the day I saw you, I love you too!"

 

and he laughed Jonghyun laughed and grabbed his hands and kissed the palms. "Bummie.. will you be mine? " Jonghyun said. He doesn’t have to repeat it twice to answer it "I will be always yours "and they shared a kiss that was more passionate but also soft. This was the beginning of a new couple. 

 

 

 

 


 

 

A/N: yeeey I updated!!! Jongkey is now official real in this fanfic! I'm struggeling if I should write another sweet Jongkey chapter and after that an chapter about how everything ends. or after this chapter the chapter about how everything ends. please comment what you want because idk how to make a poll..  did not read properly so sorry for the grammar mistakes! I'm still learning :)