5 years later

A Secret Admirer

A/N: So I kind of finished this fanfic  :D I hope you enjoyed this fanfic and I hope you will read more of my future fanfics ;)  so this is OFFICIALLY the last chapter.

 


Key and Jonghyun are happy together and they have saved money to buy a house  for themselves with a huge garden.  Key is working in the shop again and makes people smile again. Jonghyun still buys flowers every day for Key like he always did before they were in a relationship. also Jonghyun is a famous singer and he got a lot of fan girls but ofcourse his number one fan is still his Bummie .

Kai and Taemin are still together and they are planning to get married

Onew is still obsessed with chicken and lives with his husband Joon. also Onew still works in the flower shop with Key 

Minho already moved into the nurse house and they are also planning to get married. Minho found a better job and the nurse is still working in the hospital.

 

about the robber: 

 

 

 

 

the robber was Minho, he robbed the shop because he wanted Key to stop working so he could work, but he knew for sure that Key would say no and wouldn’t stop with working.  And the necklace he dropped was a gift from Key which he gave him when they were young. That’s why he couldn’t recognize it.