Horror movie

A Secret Admirer

They left the building and stepped into Jonghyuns car. He was fastening his seatbelt when he saw that Jonghyun was staring at him. “are you excited?” jonghyun asked and smiled to him. He was more than excited, he actually didn’t care which movie they would watch, he only  cared for his date with Jonghyun. Okay maybe he did care because, he hoped that Jonghyun didn’t choose a horror movie. Because he has a love-hate relation with horror movies and he will be awkward in front of Jonghyun. “y-yes I’m” he answered shyly while playing with his hands. “me either” Jonghyun replied and he began driving.

 

They didn’t talk much in the car. The only thing that Jonghyun did was making compliments about him, that made him blush and he wanted to hide somewhere to hide himself for Jonghyun. So he couldn’t see his blushing face

 

“You look beautiful”

 

“Those red pants look perfect on you”

 

“You’re so cute”

 

 

It was really hard to hide his blushing face. So he just stared out of the window and tried to control his happy face.  When they arrived at the cinema, Jonghyun stepped out of the car first. He wanted to get out of the car but he saw that Jonghyun already held open the door for him just as a real man. ‘he's such a gentlemen ' he thought and he tried not to blush but no he couldn’t keep it in himself and he had to do it. Jonghyun smiled at him and let him lead the way. 


the cinema was not so crowded and there was no long line at the checkout. they walked to the cashier and Jonghyun ordered the tickets and bought some food. they looked at what room the movie was playing. They found their room and searched for their seats. Advertisements were playing and the only thing that he could do was looking at the screen. He was trying to be calm and avoid Jonghyuns handsome face. But no Jonghyun was staring at him the whole time. ‘’ why is he staring at my ugly face?’ he tried to look a bit of Jonghyuns side and hoped that he was not looking, but he failed because Jonghyun was still looking. “J-jonghyun” he said and was playing with his own fingers. “why are y-you staring at me” he asked shyly and looked down. “because you are so cute when you are waiting.  sorry I love to watch cute people like you! I can’t resist them and want to look at them. That comment made his heart beat beating faster.

 

He was shocked and didn’t know what to do in this situation when his heartbeat was beating so hard and wanted to hug him and kiss him. ‘wait what no. not kiss maybe hug or admirer his handsome face and voice…’ “me?... c-cute? I’m not c-cute but thank y-you” he said and tried to hide his blush. “but it’s true Kibummie!” he named him the most hated nickname of him. Because Minho use it to irritate him. And he looked a bit sad. “did I just said something wrong?” and he put his arm on his back and was comforting him. “don’t you like it if I call you like that?” he noticed that Jonghyuns voice was sad and caring. He wanted to help him. He doesn’t want to disappoint Jonghyun but he doesn’t like it when he says the nickname that Minho always uses. “I p-prefer another n-nickname… Minho calls me l-like that and I h-hate it” he said and  faced Jonghyun handsome face that was expressed with sadness and worriedness. “I’m sorry..” Jonghyun said and he looked down but his arm was still on his back. Then he looked up and called him the most cutest name he knew. “Bummie!!! Can I call you like that?” ‘I love it! I love everything that comes out of your mouth!’ “I….. I Love it!!!!” he said with excitement and was still playing with his hand who were sweaty now. Jonghyun smiled and was staring at him. He was staring at the screen and he felt that someone was coming closer. He slowly looked at Jonghyuns side and saw that Jonghyun was really close that he could melt in Jonghyuns brown puppy eyes. His heartbeat was beating faster and his hands palms were sweating really hard. “J-jonghyun… w-what are you doing?” he asked and tried to avoid Jonghyuns face. “I was just joking Bummie. But you looked adorable!” Jonghyun said and was sitting in his normal position.

 

Right at that moment the movie began and he was focused on the screen. The intro was quite mysterious and dark. Where they going to watch a horror movie? “err… J-jonghyun…are w-we going to watch a horror m-movie?” he asked with a scared expression. “yes, don’t you like them Bummie? ” Jonghyun asked and was eating his popcorn. no he hated them! he actually likes watching horror movies but he is always scared. And he doesn’t want to be awkward in front of Jonghyun. ‘why? Why a horror movie?’ “n-no  err y-yes… I m-mean..  I.. get easily scared” he said and he hoped that Jonghyun didn’t thought that he was weird. “aaawh don’t worry Bummie I will protect you!” and he hugged him. ‘heart attack, heart attack, heart attack’ Jonghyun grabbed his sweaty hand ‘no not my sweaty hand!’ and intertwined it with his hands. “so you can squeeze them if you are scared” Jonghyun said and focused on the screen.

 

He was shocked of what happened the last 15 minutes! First Jonghyun was really close then he hugged him afterwards Jonghyun intertwined their hands and now they are still intertwined! He felt like dying. He couldn’t control his feelings anymore and looked at Jonghyun who was still looking at the screen.  He ignored his feelings and tried to focus on the movie.

 

The movie was almost over and there were a few moments where he got scared. So sometimes he was hiding in Jonghyuns chest and sometimes he squeezed Jonghyuns hand to hard. But yeah that was the whole date. The movie was over and their sweaty hands were still intertwined. The lights were on and everybody was already leaving while they were still sitting with their intertwined hands. ‘wait what!?’ he noticed that he was still holding Jonghyuns hand and he let go. “I’m s-sorry..” he said and he blushed.  “why are you apologizing? You didn’t have to. I actually liked it” Jonghyun said and he grabbed his hand again and intertwined them again. They left the cinema and he was still shocked.  They walked to the car and stepped in. But what they didn’t know was that somebody was watching them.  they left and the whole ride he was shocked and was looking out of his window.

 

 

They were on the floor from where they lived. “I really liked it! We should do this kind of things more!” Jonghyun said with excitement and was opening his apartments door. “Y-yeah I l-liked it too” he said and was heading to his apartment. There  was an awkward silence but he broke it. “b-bye” he said and wanted to step into his apartment. “bye Bummie” Jonghyun said and he winked at him.

 

‘no’

 

‘no no no no’

 

 

‘ not that wink’

 

‘he winked at me again!’

 

He could die out of happiness! And he closed his door. He was so happy that he danced out of happiness. Right that moment Minho came downstairs. “I see your date went well” Minho said and sat on the couch. “yah what are you talking about! I was only happy because you left the house clean!” he denied. “liar. Did you know that someone was watching you in the bushes. “WHAT! WHO?”. “calm down diva it was me!” “YOU STUPID HOE! WHY THE DID YOU DO THAT!?”  “I was bored and I was curious. Minho said and was laughing. “seriously Minho. You are really weird!” he said and walked upstairs. He washed his face, put his pyjama on and fell asleep with a smile on his face

 

 


A/N: as promised updated on friday. sorry for the ty chapter. next chapters will be more intresting. have a nice weekend everyone!! please comment if you liked the chapter and please  give me advice.