Alarm Clock

A Secret Admirer

*Alarm clock* EVERYBODY WAKE UP WAKE UP!

HOLY JESUS! He fell from his bed, And hit the alarm clock. "What day is it today"? He looked at his calendar and he sighed . Today was just another day to work. "great" he thought. He loved his job but they were always boring people. he hoped that one day he will help someone interesting. He realized that he had been daydreaming for too long , and forgot that he had to hurry up. He walked to his giant closet and picked out his work clothes. Afterwards he took a shower but,  forgot to bring a towel. "great my day couldn’t have been better!" Now he had to yell to his roommate Minho, to bring him a towel . "MINHOOOO YOU FROG BRING ME A TOWEL!!!" He heard Minho ’s footsteps coming closer. " what if I don’t want to". Key could hear him smirking in his thoughts   ‘"then…....he said calmly... I WON’T COOK FOR YOUR LAZY !". "Okay okay calm down I’m already going!" Key had been living with Minho for 2 years and still he  asks himself how he survived those 2 years! Minho has a serious side but he loves to tease Key,  so Key does the same thing. He could hear Minho cursing, "Here" Minho said and Key unlocked the door to grab the towel. He put it on his waist and walked into his room to dress up.

 

20 minutes later

 

He was eating his breakfast and Minho was just playing a video game.

"Don’ t you have anything to do today" Key asked

"Yes i’m going to hang out with Taemin"

"Okay" he said he loved Taemin like a mother that’s why Taemin always call him “umma”.

When Key was done with his breakfast.  he put on his jacket and shoes.  "greet Taemin for me "

"I will princess"

And he left...

 

He walked to his pink car and got in. He worked at a flower store 10 minutes away from his house. He needed  work and he loved  flowers , they were the only thing that made him happy besides teasing Minho. He also liked to help people and the flower store was just perfect for him. When he arrived he greeted his colleagues "hey Onew hyung!".  "Hey Key how are you?".  "I’m fine I guess"..  "well that’s good to hear!"  "well the store opens in 10 minutes so the day can begin" Key said. Onew nodded "it’s so cold does somebody have chicken?" Key laughed he knew Onews obsession with chicken and always that he ate his chicken. But what he got was am angry Onew and you don’t want to see Onew angry….

 

A hour later, he helped a bunch of people some of them were couples or a married couple.  Key threw them a smile and they smiled back. He just loved to see hapiness on people’s face and wished that someone could give him that happy feel. He was helping an old lady when he saw a boy coming to the store. Key studied his face. He had beautiful brown hair, a perfect jawline, a sharp nose, thick lips  and cute puppy eyes, Key looked at him and the boy smiled ‘ that smile made him feel warm’ he never had that feeling but it felt good. "Do you have red roses the boy asked?"   ‘and that voice.. oh god am I dreaming?' "Y-yeah we have them h- how many d d-o you want?". " Uhm 10 red roses"… Key realized he was staring too long at him. "Ok-kay that’s 15 dollars". The boy gave him 20 dollars. Key was going to give him his  money,  but the boy said that he could keep it and he smiled Key looked at him with a question look and  the boy said something that Keys heart made suffer "because you’re cute"

 

 

 

When Key got home he made his way upstairs to lay on his bed. Why was he stuttering so much? Why was he so awkward? Why did he felt comfortable  around the boy? Why do I feel like this? He asked those questions to himself  before falling asleep…

 

 

 

A/N: yeeey my first chapter I hope you guys liked it!