Hospital (preview)

A Secret Admirer

It was 4 weeks ago since his date with Jonghyun. A lot of things happened. Onew is together with his school crush. Taemin has a new boyfriend called Jongin but prefers to be called as Kai . Jonghyun is getting busy he never sees him outside like he used to. Also he received a lot of gifts from his secret admirer. The letters were getting more romantic and he was used to it. Every time when he received one, he was smiling like an idot. He wish he knew who his secret admirer could be. But still after 2 months he had no clue from who it could be. Minho was visiting Taemin again. and he was home alone sitting on the kitchen table and was bored. He missed his work and wanted to work again. but the police hasn’t catch the thief yet.  He asks himself the same question everyday: why would steal someone flowers? Was it a concurrent of them? he wish he knew. His phone was vibrating and saw that Taemin was calling him. He grabbed his phone and answered it.  

 

Key: Hello?

Taemin: Hyung, come instantly to the hospital

Key: Wait. What happened?

Taemin: I will tell you there. Please come now!

 

And he hung up

 

 

He instantly grabbed his jacket, left the house safe and drove to the hospital. When he arrived at the hospital he saw Taemin waiting for him. He saw that the poor boy  cried because his eyes were red. “Taemin what happened?, why did I have to come here?” he said and grabbed Taemins shoulders “Minho..” and Taemin cried again. “Taemin.. please tell me! what happened to Minho?” 


A/N: I decided to reveal a little bit of the next chapter because you have all waited for 3 weeks for an update. ^-^  

did you saw EXO's Call me baby MV???? my 3 biases looked so hot! if you can guess which 3. I will make the chapter longer.  hint: a dancer, rapper and one of the main vocals