the Hospital

A Secret Admirer

 check my A/N at the end please :D 


It was 4 weeks ago since his date with Jonghyun. A lot of things happened. Onew is together with his school crush. Taemin has a new boyfriend called Kai. Jonghyun is getting busy he never sees him outside like he used to. Also he received a lot of gifts from his secret admirer. The letters were getting more romantic and he was used to it. Every time when he received one, he was smiling like an idot. He wish he knew who his secret admirer could be. But still after 2 months he had no clue from who it could be. Minho was visiting Taemin again. and he was home alone sitting on the kitchen table and was bored. He missed his work and wanted to work again. but the police hasn’t catch the thief yet.  He asks himself the same question everyday: why would steal someone flowers? Was it a competitor of them? he wish he knew. His phone was vibrating and saw that Taemin was calling him. He grabbed his phone and answered it.  

 

Key: Hello?

Taemin: Hyung, come instantly to the hospital

Key: Wait. What happened?

Taemin: I will tell you there. Please come now!

 

And he hung up

 

 

He instantly grabbed his jacket, left the house safe and drove to the hospital. When he arrived at the hospital he saw Taemin waiting for him. He saw that the poor boy  cried because his eyes were red. “Taemin what happened?, why did I have to come here?” “Minho..” and Taemin cried again. “Taemin.. please tell me! what happened to Minho?”  “he… he h-had an car….” Taemin said while crying. He began shaking Taemins shoulders “Taemin a car what? Please tell me!” Taemin didn’t say a word for a moment but he saw that he tried to say what happened to Minho. “Minho hyung.. had a c-car  a-aci…. Accident” both were quiet for 1 minute. Taemin cried harder and he began hugging his poor Taemin. “shh Taemin everything will be all right” and he began comforting the younger boy. “d-do you think so?” Taemin said while rubbing his eyes. “I’m pretty sure” he tried to stop the boy from from crying but the poor boy couldn’t stop.

 

“Taemin, can you please tell me how the accident happened?” Taemin stopped with crying and looked into his eyes. “w-well.. I was c-cooking and Minho was late…  I wanted to know why he was so late. So I called him. I thought that Minho answered but the thing was that it was not Minho.. it was someone on the street who said that Minho had a car accident and that they instantly called the ambulance and that I had to come to the hospital. Of course I instantly went there and then I saw… I- saw Minho… he looked pale and.” Taemin cried harder and couldn’t finish his sentence. He grabbed Taemins beautiful face “Taemin.. look into my eyes” he saw the boys red swollen eyes. “everything will be all right!” Taemin nodded and stopped with crying.

 

“did you already speak  the doctor?” he asked and tried to calm the boy down.

“yes.. he said that he had to rest. We can visit him later I think” Taemin said while rubbing his eyes. The boy looked at the view of the hospital. “let’s go inside and find a doctor” he said while putting his arm around Taemin and they walked into the hospital, to the reception. “can I help you” the woman behind the reception asked. “uhm yes.. we are looking for Choi Minho can you please tell me in which room he is? . They waited for the woman’s answer “room 357 that’s on the 5th floor” she said. They thanked her and made their way to the elevator. “umma..” Taemin said and looked at him with a nervous expression “hmm.” He said and looked at Taemin who was looking pale and sad. “I think I’m not ready to face Minho” and he looked at the other direction. “ofcourse you can Taeminnie!” he said and stood closer to grab his arm. Taemin looked down. “look I know that Minho is your best friend but I don’t think that Minho would like it if he sees you crying the whole time. Am I right?” he asked and Taemin nodded. Right at that moment the elevator opened.

 

“let’s go to Minho” he asked and they stepped out of the elevator. They searched the right room and they found it. He let Taemin first because it was after all his best friend and he was just his roommate and friend. He saw that Taemin was nervous to face Minho like that but he opened the door. There laid Minho in the hospital bed with a few bruises. A pretty nurse was helping him and he noticed the way Minho looked at her. It was different than he looked at other women. This look was more caring, warm and… loving and it was a different view to see from Minho . Then Minho noticed us “hey guys!” he shouted and waved at us “ouch that hurts”. “ YOU SCARED ME TO THE DEATH!” he shouted at Minho. “calm down hyung” Taemin said.The nurse warned me to stay calm and not to shout to Minho. “hyung are you feeling better?” Taemin asked and was afraid to come close to Minho. “yeah I’m okay, thanks for coming” Minho said and his attention was still on the nurse. Then she stood up “Mr Choi, I have treated you burns. You can rest now . If you need help, you can click that button near your bed, oh and Mr Choi, beware for the future.” “uh o-okay..” Minho said and she left. He wanted to laugh at Minho and decided to . “Minho… do you like that nurse?” he asked and grind. “n-no…” Minho denied. Taemin laughed and he was glad that the boy was happy now. “hyung, umma is right we saw the way  you were looking at her” Taemin said and laughed with him. “yah! I- I don’t like her!” everybody could tell that he was lying.

 

They laughed and stayed at the hospital till the doctor said that Minho could go home. “glad that you didn’t broke something or you had to stay longer at the hospital. But I think you wouldn’t mind because then you can stay all the night with the nurse” Taemin said and they both laughed. “I told you that I don’t like her!” Minho said to the both of them. “if my leg didn’t hurt that much I would kick both of your asses!” they both still laughed at Minho and they reached his car. Taemin did come with his own car so he was going to his own house. When they both had fastened their seatbelt, they drove to home.

 

When they arrived home. They did the usual before they were going to sleep. Both were tired so they decided to sleep. He already did everything and was now laying in his bed. This day was a shock for him and he hoped that he would never face a day like this and he tried to sleep but he couldn’t. he decided to drink some milk. He stepped out of his bed and walked slowly downstairs. He walked to the kitchen and opened the freezer. He grabbed the milk out of the freezer and grabbed a cup. He drank his milk and wanted to go upstairs but then he heard something near the door. He grabbed his rolling pin and walked slowly to the door. “h-hello?” he said. He finally reached the door and saw that there was no one. He looked down and saw an envelope. He grabbed the envelope and opened it. There was a letter on it.

 

 

 

“if you want to know who your secret admirer is. Come tomorrow at 8 o clock to the park.”

 

 

 

He was shocked. After 2 months the secret admirer decided to reveal himself. He didn’t know what to think and he put the letter back in the envelope. He took the envelope upstairs so Minho couldn’t see it. He slowly walked upstairs and put the envelop on his night stand. And fell asleep with a smile on his face.

 

 


A/N: so I updated again!!! I will finish this fanfic in 2 chapters I think. I did not read it properly so i'm sorry if I made a lot of grammar faults