Chapter 2

The Dumping Ground Girl...

Chapter 2:

 

It was a freezing, dull hours again and no one bothered to explore the outside world that day. Everyone in the dumping ground were squashed beside the heater except the silent girl Min. She sat with her glasses staring at her glowing, black box. No one made a sound because if they did they would have to see the dark side of Min. Dongwoon sat beside Min making her budge away a bit. She didn’t want any contact with any people here and if anyone tried she would scare them away. Except one boy, who she loved dearly as a younger brother.

 

“Noona lets play colour!” He was a 5 year old boy named Harang. She was the first person he made contact to and from that day on it was her job to look after him. it reminded her of herself and her ex but the other way round. She silently stood up offering him to hold her hand which she didn’t oblige.

 

“Min there are BOYS here to see you..” Dongwook spoke through the small creak between the wall and door. Her head slowly stood up from colouring. She stood up and left to see who it was. With her hands covered by her top she opened it little by little only to see no one there. She stepped out to see no flesh running around. Turning around she headed back in to get stopped by a couple. They looked away from her and then walked out the house. A confused expression was placed on her face. A figure ran towards her, hugging her beneath her leg. She smiled seeing Harang but when she felt wet drops touch her feet she bent down to reach his level.

 

“What’s wrong Harang? did someone hurt you?” She asked worriedly and then checked to see if he was hurt. He shook his head furiously and then hugged Min.

 

“Dongwook papa found a foster parent for me. I don’t want to leave noona.” Hearing those words escape his lips made her unspeakable. She felt stiff and hurt. Realization hit her, Dongwook tricked her so the couple could see Harang. She felt a bit of betrayal.

 

That night once again she sneaked out with the help of Dongwoon. She had to make money and buy herself a flat. She couldn’t live there any longer, if they weren’t going to trust her then what’s the point. Min decided after she starts working and makes money she can take Harang back and get him to live with her. Toddling around the whole neighbourhood no one requested her a job, they either said she wasn’t suitable or she lives in the dumping ground house. They were being very stereotypical seeing how she was dressed and the cold expression placed on her face. She stopped seeing the hotdog boy working happily. Taking small steps an idea created in her mind.

 

“YAH! YOU CANT STEAL MY HOTDOG! IM GOING TO CALL HYUNG AGAIN!” He cried out loud. She smirked at him before inching closer.

 

“I want to pay you back” Seungri brushed away all the dirt’s and crease he made on his work clothes before straightening up. His hand popped out, Min stared at it with puzzleness.

 

“okay then give me my money” he waited for her to give the money but she shook her head.

 

“I want to work.”

 

“okay go and work and then give me my money” Seungri went back to making his small hotdog for the late comer customers. He felt a tap, turning around he saw an annoyed expression on her face. He was scared after seeing her kick his leader the other day, he knew this girl had courage and wasn’t frightened of anything.

 

“I want to work with you at your hotdog stall...” She finally said making that last hotdog leave his hand and reach the floor.

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“Don’t make me repeat it...” He gulped and then started packing away his hotdog stall. He had to get away from her and open up his stall somewhere else in case she appears again. He knew all the fighting skills but he would never want to fight a girl. She grabbed his hand knowing what he was trying to do.

 

“please I need this job...” hearing a beg, guilt took over him. he was being stupid, if she tried doing something bad he could just fight her back somehow, he was in a part time gang after all. He nodded his head but stopped.

 

“This isn’t my stall though. It’s my hyung.” He confessed.

 

“The one I teached a lesson to?” she asked. He nodded. She smirked. He feared. Seungri was then forced to call his leader. When he heard the girl that kicked him on the shin was here he hanged up but Seungri knew something bad might happen and he was on his way with his motorbike. They both leaned on a wall waiting for them until 4 motorbikes zoomed past and then reversed back. She smirked seeing him appear again.

 

He pulled off his helmet and rushed towards her ready to grab her by her neck but Seungri came in front blocking the tension away from the two. Taeyang came running seeing the scene, the others chuckled.

 

“you ing ! You dare to show yourself...Seungri move out the ing way.” Jiyong screeched angrily at her but she acted not bothered.

 

“Hyung she wants to work...” Jiyong stopped as confusion hit him hard.

 

“what?”

 

“she wants to work with me at the hotdog stall...” He bursted into laughter, the others following behind. Seungri and Min watched the scene not knowing what was so funny.

 

“it’s not funny someone working dude..” She finally spoke making him stop laughing. He pushed Seungri away and then leaned closer towards her. She could feel his cold breath tickling down her cheek and below.

 

“Do you even know who we are?” He asked. His words leapt out his mouth with danger.

 

“who are you guys?” She asked back.

 

“We are in a gang who does drugs...” It just walked out his mouth seeing the curiosity in her eyes.

 

“Really? Cool! Can I help?” Big bang that’s what they called themselves were left dumfounded hearing the response from the girl. They never thought she would say something like that but hit Jiyong again and then never appear in this street ever. They were wrong. They all breathed in not knowing what to do with her. But Jiyong liked her excitement and she also gave out the ‘ off’ vibe.

 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Will Jiyong agree for her to work or not?

 

Thank you for subscribing and making comments.