Chapter 9

The Dumping Ground Girl...

Chapter 9:

 

Min was sat silently in her room picking up the glass and fixing her room again. It took her awhile but she had to get it fix or else it would get harder for her to move and then she would prick herself with a glass. She stared at the frame split in half, she wanted to snivel seeing the old fashioned frame with a picture of her loving parents broken. She sat at the floor staring at her. Until Dongwoon strolled in with the brush to make it easier for her to clean but when he noticed a small tear leave her eyes it worried him. He ran towards her seeing she isn’t hurt, his worried eyes followed hers seeing her staring at a picture. He perfectly knew who they were. Mins parents. He picked it up which made Min jump back into reality.

 

 

“I’ll get it fix for you..” He wiped away the dirt only to get another small hand pull it back.

 

 

“Get out. I don’t need your sympathy. I’ll get it fix myself.” Her hand wiped away the tear and then started cleaning her room again. Sighing every minute. Dongwoon strolled back out again not uttering any words. He was just trying to be nice but she always pushed everyone away except that Jiyong guy. She saw the troubled expression she had when she saw him throwing everyone and screaming in pain. He saw colour in her face when she grabbed his arm in order to follow her. He was either her boyfriend or someone she is slowly opening up to. But Dongwoon wanted that position, he wanted Min to open up to him but he knew he lost.

 

 

“Where is she?” Seungri groaned in the winter. It was getting colder and every time each person wore an extra layer of clothing.

 

 

“She’s always late..” TOP uttered back. They sat on the wall waiting for her to appear. They couldn’t leave without telling her plus she wasn’t answering her phone which annoyed them more. They stared into space until a huge mob was yelling past. Jiyong found these faces familiar, he squinted his eyes jumping off the wall.

 

 

“It’s the dumping ground kids..” He muttered but they all heard clearly. The leader of the mob being Dongwook ran into the shop buying him or them something.

 

 

“Look its Min boyfriend!” The same girl who opened the door yelled. All the heads turned towards them eyeing them all. They wondered what the boys were doing standing there late at night. Jiyong’s eyes searched for the girl they were waiting for and she wasn’t there. Dongwoon headed towards him while everyone else watching. His hands were placed in his jacket pockets trying to find heat for his hands.

 

 

“Are you really Mins boyfriend?” He questioned trying his best to make eye contact with Jiyong’s icy eyes.

 

“What’s it to you? Mind your own business kid.” Jiyong threw the paper that was scrunched up in his palm making everyone for a split second gaze at it.

 

 

“Hey kid where’s Min? We don’t see her...” Taeyang asked tapping the guy on the shoulder a bit.

 

 

“She’s not feeling well. Someone broke something precious of hers.” Dongwook eyed Jiyong before heading back to the crowd. Dongwook appeared with hot food sharing them out. They all walked away girls giggling at the hot guys and waving frantically. Jiyong gazed at his bandaged hands, trying to remember what he broke in her room but nothing came to mind. He felt guilty leaving her in the mess but she did have the whole city in her house to help. But he knew Min wasn’t those type of girls she was always locked up in her own shell. He sighed and then mumbled incoherent words.

 

 

“Sorry I’m late.” Min came running catching their attention. Jiyong’s head popped out of his hood seeing Min panting furiously. She gawked at all of them except Jiyong which he noticed. Today was payday and Min had to collect enough money for her and Harang. She had to buy herself a new house, already some kids in the dumping ground had enough money and moved out.

 

 

“We saw your crew..” They were walking towards YGs office, Seungri side to side with Min. She nodded her head knowing they went to visit the fireworks display and tried forcing her to go. She didn’t feel like it, she didn’t even feel like coming for the payday.

 

 

“Okay you guys have done really well this month. So the money has been raised a bit.” YG had 5 piles of money placed in front of him. Jiyong headed towards the leather sofa sitting down, grabbing a magazine on the way.

 

 

“Here these are for you guys..” YG gave all of them the money except Jiyong because that was his son so there was really no point. Min smiled at the money, in 1 month she made so much money. She quickly tried calculating how much more is needed for her to move out. Jiyong eyed her from behind the magazine. The small glow she had on her face wasn’t there no more and he wondered was it because of him. He went crazy in her room.

 

 

“All of you out. Min stay behind...” Big Bang left with the money even Jiyong. Min sat down on the chair in front of him.

 

“Sir I need a picture of your wife. If that’s possible.” She asked him. YG nodded as he pulled out a black box. He sat up to find the picture and gave it to Min.

 

 

“Make sure you look after it.” YG said before closing the black box and putting it away. He smiled at Min before letting her disappear. YG leaned against the chair hoping the mission is successful. I hope she’s alive. He always thought every time he saw Min he would think she would give him some good news but it’s always negative.

 

 

Jiyong decided to drop Min off trying to ask her about what Dongwook said. But he was speechless. He saw how she played around with her gloves, opening it and then putting it back on. She breathed in heavily catching the fog. He closed his eyes getting the courage to ask but someone disturbed him.

 

 

“Min! Jiyong right?” It was Junhyung. He nodded his head at him as he waited for a response.

 

 

“Hey.” Min finally spoke.

 

 

“Here an invitation. Its Chaerin’s birthday tomorrow. I want to surprise her. Please come at 12pm today. Please she’s going to be so happy to see you.” Min opened the invitation smiling. but a line caught her attention.

 

 

“I don’t wear party dresses...” She chuckled. “actually I don’t have any.” Jiyong glanced over her shoulder to see the invitation. Pfft not inviting me and you know me, Jiyong thought.

 

 

“oh come on I’m sure you have one or borrow it. Please come. Oh Jiyong please come along you wouldn’t want to send your girlfriend alone. Make sure she wears a dress. Keke” Junhyung ran off not wanting to hear a no from either of them. He yelled something but none of them understood. Min sighed at then glanced at Jiyong.

 

 

“why the hell does everyone think I’m your girlfriend?” Min stomped off leaving a dumfounded Jiyong behind. He quickly jogged to catch up and smirked at her question.

 

 

“Well maybe because we look good together..” He winked at her showing his playful side this time. She shivered remembering the last person who said that line to her. She bit her lower lip before continuing to walk.

 

 

“so are you going to go?” Min questioned pointing towards the invitation.

 

 

“Well I have to go my girlfriend is going...” Jiyong . She turned around and glared ready to chop him alive. Turning around again she walked off.

 

 

“I’ll pick you up at 11:30” He yelled as she showed him her middle finger and then ran into the dumping house. He chuckled while shaking his head.

 

 

“Silly girl...! now what do I wear?” Jiyong pulled out his phone calling the best person who would have an idea about these stupid parties he agreed to go to. He had no idea why but something told him to go and that something probably was Min.

 

 

Min sat in her room staring at the picture YG gave her. Jiyong had a lot of familiar features, the eyes, the nose even the lips. His mother was really pretty. She wondered if Jiyong knew how she looked but he was there with her for the first few years of his life. A beep was heard, her eyes widened in realization.

 

 

“The party. .” She went running to the bathroom quickly having a shower. That’s when Han Byul entered the room.

 

 

“Min are you there?”

 

 

“In the shower. Can you help me please? Check the invitation on the table..” Han Byul grinned hearing ‘help’ leave Mins mouth. She ran towards the table getting the invitation out the envelope. She read through it smiling knowing the reason why she needed help. The outfit. Han Byul went back and got 2 of the dumping ground kids who had many party dresses.

 

 

“Bom and Dara, Min needs your help she has a party to go to. And she has no dresses.” The girls squealed in delight before running off to get a dress with matching jewellery and shoes. Her phone started vibrating making Han Byul pick up.

 

 

“Hey Min you going?” She perfectly knew who this voice belonged to. Jiyong.

 

 

“Hey its Han Byul and yes she’s going” After a small conversation they both hang up. Min walked out the shower waiting for a dress or something. Bom and Dara rushed in with many dresses. Min’s eyes widened seeing how short they are. She had to wear a tight but knowing them they would show her legs off. She whimpered regretting for asking for help from Han Byul. They locked the door, frightening her a bit more. Now she couldn’t escape.

 

 

“Tonight you will make your boyfriend go crazy and everyone else...” Dara said with the hint of excitement. Her ogle nearly popped out hearing her. They pulled her onto the desk scattering make up. They only had 1 hour to dress Min and they knew they could do it, they were experts after all.

 

 

“his not my boyfriend..” Min said out loud. They needed to know.

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Ooo party. i wonder whats going to happen there?

 

Thank You.