Chapter 7

The Dumping Ground Girl...

Chapter 7:

 

Min has been multitasking for the past weeks. She was busy with Big Bang and YG. But none of them knew she was really active by helping YG. If Jiyong found out she knew he would shout at her and then threaten her that he will remove her from the gang if she doesn’t stop. But what Min didn’t understand is why Jiyong wouldn’t look for his own mum? Did he really think she died? Wouldn’t you want to see her dead body. Min has seen the small grave they created for her which mainly had Jiyong’s hard work but she was still confused. If the gang did kill the wife then wouldn’t they send her over to YG? But they didn’t. Min was in the study room writing down notes for what might have happened and searching for all the gangs that were there at those times.

 

 

“Min don’t you want to eat?” Han Byul walked in with the hoover. She quickly hid the paper legitally before getting her reading book out. Min shook her head as she didn’t want to neglect her work. Han Byul hovered around her reading the first line of the page.

 

 

“You never eat. Stop reading and come on...” Han Byul forcefully took her downstairs. Everyone stopped eating seeing Min join them after 2 years. They waited until she sat and then continued eating. Min stared at her food for 2 minutes before picking up her fork and knife. Slicing through the meat, she stuck it into chewing on it. She nodded liking the taste.

 

Dongwook slid past the table and stood there in shock seeing Min eating.

 

“Min is that you? It’s a miracle..” He cried out making everyone chuckle. Min smirked hearing him, she pushed the plate aside before walking off. Han Byul smacked his arm seeing Min leave without words. Mins eyes landed on the big clock taking up most of the space in the long corridor. She was late and now Jiyong was going to shout. Running towards her room she quickly dressed up halfway stopping herself. She never dressed up to go see Big Bang but why today. Quickly wrapping a scarf around her neck she crept out the house without the help of Dongwoon, who was always watching.

 

“Why are you always late?” This time TOP shouted at her. She glanced at them seeing Jiyong at the far end smoking, with Taeyang whispering something into his right ear which made him gaze at her. Min made eye contact with TOP shrugging her shoulders.

 

 

“You do know where I live. so why ask a stupid question.” She replied. TOP’s eyebrows furrowed hearing her response. He pulled out his hands ready to push her for speaking like that to him but Seungri stopped him. Min glared at him before heading towards Taeyang who was calling for her. She hasn’t spoken to Jiyong for weeks after the day she asked about his father and it bothered her. She wanted him to talk to her but all he did was ignore.

 

 

“There is nothing for us to do tonight. So we decided to go out and have some fun.” Taeyang spoke. She nodded at him not knowing what fun meant to them. But she just thought maybe going to a house and enjoying a movie but it was different to them. She followed them into the car park.

 

 

“She can join me...” Seungri sat on his motorbike waiting for Min to jump in. She looked over at Jiyong who already had his helmet on. She didn’t know if he heard or not but she was scared to join Seungri he was new to this. It’s his second day on the motorbike.  Taeyang noticed how Min glanced at Jiyong before making a move. Her long leopard print jumper hid her small tiny fingers. He could notice the fear in her eyes.

 

 

“No its okay Seungri. She’s going to ride with Jiyong.” Min stopped moving as she heard Taeyang speak. She looked behind seeing Jiyong eyes move from Taeyang to her.

 

 

“Aish quickly. You guys are wasting time.” TOP groaned as he was already seated on his motorbike ready to take off. Taeyang pulled Min towards Jiyong helping her onto the seat. She bowed at Taeyang before he disappeared onto his motorbike. Jiyong crept on, pushing his leg down once to switch on the engine. He gave Min his helmet which shocked her. The motorbike sped off with the other members following behind. Her hands quickly wrapped around his waist, the speed of the motorbike decreasing feeling her touch. Her eyes opened seeing ‘Red Club’ right in front of her eyes. She was shocked they actually came to a club. She felt stupid not knowing that boys loved clubs and half girls. She jumped off the motorbike handing the helmet to Jiyong who took it without words.

 

 

“Let’s go!” Dae yelled before they all strolled in. Min followed closely behind not knowing what you do at a club. She watched as they all separated, she just stood at the entrance hating the scene in front of her. A girl and boy making out. She hated these scenes after she gave her first kiss to her ex. Even though she wanted to keep it safe she thought he was the one for her but it turned out wrong. Min sat in a corner bench waiting for Big Bang to finish their business before they can all head home. A drink was offered as a person sat beside her pushing her towards the wall. Her head quickly diverted to memorise the face but it was unrecognisable.

 

 

“hi you must be new?” His voice wasn’t too deep. His hair covered his forehead and his fashion sense was really nice. She admired it, a picture of Jiyong evoked in her mind. He wears similar outfits. He chuckled grabbing her attention.

 

 

“well I’m here every night.” Min looked non bothered. She didn’t care that he came here every night. She stood up clutching her small bag. He was astonished by her movement.

 

 

“I don’t care. Can you move?” She spoke with her normal voice which to everyone was harsh. His legs made way as she stepped out walking more further into the club. She had to get out of here she didn’t feel right. Looking around for any of the big bang members she found no one. She had to tell them before she leaves or else they might think something happened. A hand circled her waist pulling her onto the dance floor. She struggled to see who it was to see another unfamiliar face.

 

 

“I’m single ready to mingle...” He whispered into her ears. She pushed herself off him but the guy pulled her back.

 

 

“let me go..” The guy dragged her upstairs shutting the door in process.

 

“I like girls who struggle. It only makes fun.” Her eyes widened. She moved violently trying to kick him in places. She regrets not getting the knife from Dae when he offered. Her eyes wondered around the room searching for another product that will come into hand but all she saw was a small cupboard. The guy slapped her across the face making her screech in pain. Her legs moved up trying to hit him from the back but she failed.

 

 

“Stop it. You’ll love this.” He spoke trying to stop her from moving. His teeth made it onto her top button biting it off. This made her more frightened as she yelled.

 

 

“Jiyong!” She kept yelling making the guy continue with his task. Finally reaching the bottom button he finally got a glimpse of her covered . his lip he jolted towards them only to get pulled back. A punch landed on his face with another as he fell down trying his best to hide his face. Min covered her body only to see it wasn’t the face she wanted to see.

 

 

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Who do you think it is?

 

Thank You Everyone!