Chapter 3

The Dumping Ground Girl...

Chapter 3:

 

“What?” They all said at once hearing her. They could tell she had guts and didn’t care about anything but that’s one of the thing that’s important and needed in order to be in a gang life. They all were tested by the main leader YG, torturing them and teaching them tactics day and night, finally after 2 years of training they were put into a gang with a name. There first mission was to kill a dude and second one followed by stealing drugs. They all achieved. Now hearing her say she wants to join, it wasn’t simple. YG would train her well and she also needed his permission. She looked at each one of them nodding crazily because she liked the idea of doing drugs and being sneaky. She was great at it.

 

“Tell me something bad you did today?” Jiyong asked as he watched her carefully. Her eyebrows furrowed a bit trying to remember the bad thing she did today before a small grin appeared on her face startling him. In those 2 days he has never seen her grin or show those pretty, perfect teeth of hers.

 

“I sneaked out of my house...” They all gave her the WTF look thinking everyone can do that.

 

“Yah I even kicked your so called wimp of a leader...” She yelled after seeing their expression. Jiyong turned cold again hearing the word ‘wimp’ leave along with leader being in the same line.

 

“Watch your mouth.” He spoke sternly but that didn’t scare her as she shrugged her shoulders, which annoyed him more.

 

“If you want to help, you better start showing some respect first kid.” Her head snapped to the side glaring at him, trying her best to burn a hole into his forehead, so he could die.

 

“I’m not a kid...” She said slowly and carefully so all the words sunk into him.

 

“How old are you?” Taeyang decided to take over. He knew these two would end up fighting either Jiyong kills a girl for the first time or Jiyong dies. He couldn’t let neither of them happen because it will cause a very loud commotion. Taeyang was the gentle nice one in the gang, he would help his best friends who are also like his brother when needed. But when it came to gang life he was the most sneakiest one ever. The innocent face hid his true identity.

 

“18” Her sentences were short which showed that she didn’t like to talk much. He nodded and then stepped beside her.

 

“Any siblings...” He asked checking her out up and down. She felt awkward by his stares and the fact everyone else were following his eyes. She looked down and fidgeted with her neatly cut nails. she thought about it for a while.

 

“No” She told them the truth at the end. Well if she said yes, they might reject her because the opponent gang might go after them. She saw these in the movies.

 

“That’s good. Parents? What do they do? Where do you live?” Now this is where it hit her. She didn’t want them knowing she lived in the dumping ground therefore she decided to lie. Quickly making up a story at the top of her head. She nodded slowly before responding to his awaiting question.

 

“Dead and I’m not going to tell you where I live. I don’t want you guys visiting and me getting caught.” She said looking at them one by one.

 

“You shouldn’t be scared in getting caught. I’m Dae by the way and hyungs I like her a lot, not in that way but I think we should say yes.” She wanted to smile seeing the eye smile he was giving her. It was really cute and reminded her of harang’s smile. But when she looked over at Taeyang his hair everything reminded her of Harang. They all huddled together talking about it while Min looked around the place, familiarising it just to jot it down in her memories. Maybe this was the start of her brand new life, she thought. Finally after 5 minutes of speaking they all turned around.

 

“YES!” Seungri yelled. Min nodded at them showing her approval and that she was happy inside.

 

“Shouldn’t you like jump or anything in happiness?” The tall one asked. She shook her head at him.

 

“Well you have to meet YG and if he says yes then you can join us and help us or else you have to go back to your normal life.” Taeyang explained the conditions. She nodded but she had her ways in persuading this YG guy. She thought he must be those guys that need the danger talks and she was ready for it. Standing outside she waited for YG’s approval.

 

“Call her in...” His voice was dark and empty. She shivered a bit while heading towards the office. She looked back to see the Dae and Seungri smiling and cheering her on while the others just stared with their non expression face. She walked in to meet an old man, who didn’t look scary at all. She wanted to laugh at her imaginations, thinking he was some built, big man but it was wrong.

 

“Min have a seat. You won’t take that seat if you really are a hardworking person.” She smirked and took the seat making YG confused and he was ready with his answer ‘no’ but when she explained why she sat, a smirk also appeared on his face.

 

“I sat because I don’t care what kind of a person you think I am without knowing me.”

 

“I like the attitude. Being in a gang will change your life, not make it all princess like but more dangerous.” She nodded not affected by his words which he noticed.

 

“One mistake is made you lose the whole game. Concealing your identity is the first. Hiding away your life from them is second. LOVE. Tell me what is love?” He questioned her. He rested his elbows on the table and his chin on his palm wanting to hear her answer.

 

“Love. Is it something we eat?” He laughed at her remark, clapping at the same time.

 

“I like you. You’re different. Something terrible happened in your life making you like this right?” He leaned back swaying a bit on his chair.

 

“I don’t like to talk about it.”

 

“It happens in most people’s life that’s why they are cold and heartless. You know why Big Bang are in a gang because something terrible, disastrous happened, same goes to you.” He pointed out and released a bit of Big Bang’s past which Min took account of. They could talk if they went through something similar and they might see a side of her that many people didn’t see.

 

“You know what happened to me? I fell in love. I love and protected the girl as much as I could but they took her away and I couldn’t get her back. I don’t know if she’s dead or not but I’m trying my best to get her with the help of my son.” Min started feeling sympathetic towards him hearing his side of the story.

 

“Son?” She was sort of shocked he had a son.

 

“Yes..Jiyong is my son” Her eyes widened a bit, hearing his side of the story she wanted to be able to help him get his lover back but now hearing that Jiyong is his son she had second thoughts. He was evil but she understood why now. He was in a gang because he wanted his mother back or wanted to get revenge. The full story of Jiyong was released without him knowing and all she felt was guilty and heartbreaking.

 

“and I would like to add I think it’s a yes.” Her thoughts were disrupted by that line she wanted to hear, that yes she wanted so bad. Smiling at him she stood up ready to leave but Jiyong was stood there staring angrily towards his father and Min.

 

 

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

He said yes but why is Jiyong angry?

 

Read on to find out. Thank you. :)