Chapter 10

The Dumping Ground Girl...

Chapter 10:

 

Jiyong leaned on his Bentley waiting for his ‘so called’ girlfriend to walk out the door. He stood in the cold for about 30 minutes only getting himself a small dumping ground mob. They all pierced into him as he tried his best to get away from the awkward atmosphere. Jiyong sighed staring into his watch again. Seungri told him to go a bit early to seem like a gentlemen, but Jiyong perfectly knew he wasn’t one. But for some reason he agreed. He wore a tux making his facial expression and clean body stand out. Finally the door creaked open. His eyes lit up but then dimmed seeing the disappointment.

 

“She said she’s sorry for being late. She’ll be down in a few.” Bom spoke smiling widely seeing Jiyong. The time got wasted when Min muttered the truth to them, that Jiyong wasn’t her boyfriend. They were shocked and told her tips into getting him. If only Bom and them knew how hurt she is then they wouldn’t have forced her into getting dressed so girly.

 

 

“The party starts at 12..” Jiyong uttered. Bom just smirked finally noticing the figure slowly heading out the door. She hid behind one of the boys making it harder for Jiyong to see.

 

 

“Min have fun neh?” Everyone rushed inside leaving Jiyong and Min outside alone. Jiyong’s breath stopped seeing the scene in front of him. He has never seen a beauty like her. She wasn’t too dressed and she wasn’t too little dressed. He liked it. Her dress was white with a bow wrapped around the waist bit of the dress. It fell the right amount showing her cleavage, her curled hair made her look extra beautiful. Min stared into the floor waiting for Jiyong to make a move. She could feel the eyes staring at them from behind. She looked up to see Jiyong missing.

 

“eh?” She looked around to notice him nowhere. A whistle was heard. She turned around to see Jiyong leaned on the wall smirking towards her.

 

“somewhere dressed up..” He teased. She glared at him before heading towards the car. Jiyong quickly grabbed for her hand pulling her towards him. His lips leaned in as his eyes captured hers.

 

“You look beautiful” He whispered. Butterflies started roaming around her stomach hearing those words escape his perfect lips. Her cheeks turned red as Jiyong dragged her towards his car helping her in and then himself. He tapped the address into his navigator before driving off. They made it within 30 minutes, the destination wasn’t far plus Jiyong was a fast driver.

 

“Boyfriend and Girlfriend remember?” Jiyong reminded before they walked in together. The scream of a girl made both Jiyong and Min flinch. They wanted to run out hearing the shriek. The girl hugged Min.

 

“Omg you came...but omg you look beautiful!” she stopped hugging Min and then turned towards Jiyong bowing her head. They both followed Chaerin meeting up with Junhyung and his friends.

 

“Hey you came?” Junhyung smiled as he saw how beautiful Min looked. He loved Chaerin he would never lay eyes on another girl but Min was different. she wasn’t just a girl more like a sister he had to protect. When he saw her with her gloomy expression in the club he knew she was the perfect material for Chaerin and a perfect sister for him. Min nodded her head answering the questions he asked.

 

“You didn’t miss out on a lot anyways. Go grab something to eat.” Jiyong was hungry as he left Min to find himself some food. He loosened his bowtie as he looked around trying to savour anything nice. His eyes landed on a white cupcake.

 

“Fatty eating without his GIRLFRIEND..” Jiyong chuckled hearing Min. He bit the cupcake and then moved it towards but she shrugged it away. She wasn’t going to bite on the same cupcake. She grabbed herself a drink and then they both stared at the crowd.

 

“Boring party..” Jiyong mumbled. He started taking off his jacket feeling the heat get to him. She had to agree it was a boring party. Everyone was in their own world, just some light music. Jiyong started walking off grabbing Min’s attention. She followed him quickly not wanting to lose him in this crowd.

 

“Jiyong where are you going?” She questioned after she reached his side. He just indicated with his shoulders that he didn’t know. They made it to a side apartment. The decorations made it look beautiful. Her eyes wondered into one particular flower. The white flower her ex always got her. It was placed in a different box like the person didn’t want anyone to touch it. Min stared into the box her eyes slowly filling with tear. She quickly shook her head as Jiyong pulled out a cigar. He blew on it once before Min pulled it away.

 

“Smoking I hate” They watched as people walked past.

 

“Jiyong..” Min broke the silence as she stared at the boy with the cap downstairs waiting for an taxi.

 

“hmm” his response was short.

 

“Do you know how your mother looks like?” Jiyong was taken aback by her question. He wanted to get his suspicion right, he knew his father sent her on ‘finding’ her mother challenge. He gave that challenge to every member of big bang but after Jiyong convinced them they dropped out. He swivelled his body towards her.

 

“Did YG ask you to look for my mother?” This time Min was taken aback with the question asked. She just stared at him not knowing whether she should reply or not. Jiyong chuckled harshly with a smirk as he glanced back at the road with the people.

 

“he gives that mission to everyone even big bang. She’s dead so stop it.”

 

“Jiyong how can you be so sure? You haven’t even seen her dead body?”

 

“Think about it Min! They wouldn’t keep her for this long. I’m old now! All my ing life was spent without a mother. Why the would they want to keep her for that long?” Jiyong was fuming with anger and he didn’t want to shout at her.

 

“She might have escaped. She might still be suffering. How can you be so sure? You haven’t even got revenge? What kind of a son are you?” Min yelled back. She never understood Jiyong. Why was he this selfish? Did he just care about himself?

 

“Just shut up okay! I know who killed my mother. I’ve met them. You know why I didn’t get revenge? Because they were going to hurt my ing father too. They were going to kidnap him and kill him too. I gave up. I don’t want to lose both my parents. I already lost my mother...” Jiyong turned around feeling vulnerable, it was his 4thtime saying this story and it hurt every time.

 

“Jiyong I I I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have started this conversation.” Min apologised. Jiyong headed towards the party leaving a guilty Min behind. She quickly strolled behind only to stop noticing the silent atmosphere. She smiled seeing Chaerin up on stage already cutting the cake.

 

“Oppa!” Her head towards the direction only to see a person she never thought she would see. Her ex. Her heart stopped seeing the smile spread across his face as he hugged Chaerin. Junhyung joined the hug only to separate within minutes. He was wearing a similar suit to everyone else’s. His hair style was still the same. His face grew a bit but everything else was the same.

 

“Oppa meet my friend...Oppa this is Min. Min this is il woo oppa..” She bit her lower lip trying to control the anger rising inside her. She looked up making eye contact. He shivered at her cold expression. He never thought he would see her again.

 

“Hi..” Min looked around for Jiyong only to see him leave the party.

 

“Chaerin I have to go. My boyfriend just left. His not feeling well...” Min quickly lied trying to get out of this situation. She emphasized on ‘boyfriend’ so il woo could see, she has moved on!

 

“omo okay..” Min quickly ran out scared Jiyong might leave her behind but a person followed behind. She perfectly knew he was following that was his habit. If he didn’t think something wasn’t right he would follow or find out till the end. Min caught up with Jiyong grabbing him by the shoulder.

 

“Hey you okay?” Min asked worried. Jiyong’s eyes wondered into the far end corner. A smirk placed his lips knowing who that suited up guy was.

 

“Baby I’m fine..” Before Min could respond to his ‘baby’ talk his lips met hers. Her eyes widened as Jiyong slowly closed his. His hand roamed around her arm wrapping it around his neck. His hands then placed on her waist he pulled her closer. His tongue battling with her slow moving tongue. Jiyong knew Min was shocked therefore she wasn’t responding or pushing him away. After the figure left he pushed her away.

 

“Can’t even kiss?” Jiyong muttered only to receive a slap across the face with another.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun dun...Ex is back.

Jiyong knows Ex...hmm.

Whats going to happen now?

Thank You. :D