Chapter 8

The Dumping Ground Girl...

Chapter 8:

 

He put his leather jacket around her after slashing the guy that tried to Min. His fringes were thrown back so it was easier to see his full face again. His fingers touched the edge of the jacket zipping her up so she doesn’t feel cold when going out.

 

 

“Are you okay?” He questioned as he helped Min out of the room. They stopped midway as she stared into the ground. She felt guilty for talking to him rudely before. If he didn’t come on time god knows what would have happened. Her head nodded several times as he asked her questions to see if she was okay and if she could get home. He scratched the back of his neck before reaching out for an handshake.

 

 

“uhm my name is Junhyung..” She looked up and then gazed at his hand. Her small hand reached out for the handshake, shaking it slowly. She smiled which Junhyung found pretty.

 

 

“Min...” She replied. A girl popped out from behind eyeing Min carefully, her eyes landed on their intertwined hands which Min quickly took back. She didn’t want people to think wrong.

 

 

“Baby what are you doing?” Her voice was gentle and full of innocence. He chuckled seeing his girlfriend being curious again. His girlfriend was different therefore she didn’t have many friends. He hated seeing her alone most of the times when he is busy. So he tries to make friends with girls that look normal and fun to him. Everyone ditches her after spending time with her after few days and it hates them for that.

 

 

“Chaerin this Min. Min this is my girlfriend Chaerin.” Hearing girlfriend made Min feel relieved. She thought Junhyung was hitting on her but he seemed nice. She showed Chaerin her warm smile which she responded to.

 

 

“hi! Are you new? I’ve never seen you before? Omg we should hang out! Are you busy?” Min was taken aback by her several question but didn’t show that she wasn’t in the mood of speaking. She just smiled at the girl who bobbed up and down. She stopped as she glanced at the leather jacket Min was wearing.

 

 

“Jun isn’t that yours?” Junhyung started scratching the back of his head again as he nodded.

 

 

“you know some guy tried to take advantage of her.” The girl gasped.

 

 

“omg are you okay? Where is he? I’ll teach him a lesson....” Min chuckled making them stop and stare. She quickly looked down shocked by giving out another chuckle.

 

 

“I’m sorry you might think I’m really loud. But I just get excited meeting new people. I have no friends.” Chaerin spoke softly. Min warmed up hearing her. Min felt like they connected somehow, she didn’t have any friends either. She doesn’t even know if Big Bang are her friend. Min’s hand popped out as she asked for a handshake.

 

 

“don’t worry you are not alone. I have no friends either” Junhyung smiled. He finally found the perfect girl. Chaerin hugged Min making her jump up and down. She stopped smiling when she noticed Jiyong stare at her with confusion. Her face turned serious as Jiyong made his way towards them.

 

 

“Time to go home..” Jiyong dragged her out the club with Junhyung and Chaerin following behind.

 

 

“Yah mister don’t drag her like that....” Junhyung spoke seeing the hurt expression on Mins face. Jiyong stopped what he was doing as he glared at the guy who disturbed him.

 

 

“ssh junnie that’s probably her boyfriend? Are you her boyfriend? Omg we should go on a double date? It would be fun. We could go to some amusement park and then go to a restaurant and eat. We can ask questions about each other and become couple fri....” Before she could continue Jiyong stopped her.

 

 

“! You talk too much. Just shut up!” Jiyong strut angrily. Min and Junhyung glared at Jiyong for speaking like that while Chaerin sniffed in the tears that were threatening to fall out. Min pulled her hand away from Jiyong’s grasp.

 

 

“What is wrong with you? Why do you have to be so mean? She was just asking questions you could have responded nicely but no you have to be the mean old self. You’re a bastard.” Min spat out. She turned towards Chaerin telling her everything is fine and they should head back inside. Min glanced once at Jiyong before walking home. She didn’t want to be on the same motorbike as Jiyong. It would make her want to push him off once he starts the engine.

 

 

“Min we’ll drop you off. We don’t want another guy launching at you...” Junhyung and Chaerin ran after her. Together they walked home finding about why Min acted so lonely and harsh. Jiyong’s eyes furrowed not knowing what that guy meant by ‘another guy launching at you’ but his mind was only focused on what Min has said. She had the guts to swear him. He jumped onto his motorbike as he drove past them fast.

 

 

The rain fell violently onto the ground. It seemed like it was trying to get revenge for not raining a while ago. Min ran towards the dumping house trying her best not to get too wet. She didn’t want to fall ill, she hated being ill. It was like she was sent to hell and back. Standing beside the door, his hands in his pocket leaning against the wall was Jiyong. He was wet but he didn’t alter a bit.

 

 

“What is he doing here?” Min thought as she ran towards him. He glanced up to only see Jiyong’s face pale but trying his best to hide the fact he was cold.

 

 

“I want to talk to you.” He finally uttered some words. Min pressed the doorbells. If Jiyong was with her she won’t get grounded. She smiled in triumph. She should get each Big Bang member so she doesn’t have to be grounded ever again. The door opened to reveal a girl.

 

 

“Come inside. It’s cold and raining.” Min helped Jiyong into the house. The girls eyes widened seeing a guy with Min.

 

 

“OMO MIN GOT A BOY WITH HER! MIN GOT A BOY! SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!” The girl went running making everyone rush towards the door. Jiyong stumbled back seeing the whole dumping ground crew. There was more than 20 kids and they all seemed old. They ogled at him as they smirked seeing how Min’s hand was wrapped around his arm. She quickly removed it.

 

 

“get lost!” She spoke harshly but only to get Dongwook and Han Byul to join them.

 

 

“Omg who’s this? You didn’t introduce him to us..” Dongwook smirked seeing the fear in Jiyong’s eyes. He was scared seeing all these kids locked up in this house.

 

 

“noona!” Harang jumped onto the wet Min embracing her tightly. Her arms wrapped around his waist so he doesn’t fall down.

 

 

“noona...me want to sleep with you.” She pinched his cheek before pushing her way towards the mob. Her hands reached out for Jiyong pulling him towards her. They headed upstairs towards her room. Harang sat down beside Jiyong as Min went to get Jiyong a towel and for herself.

 

 

“Bad hyung.” Harang said making Jiyong jump back into reality. He remembered the small boy from that time he shouted at Min and saw her playful side. Min walked back in slamming the door behind her. She handed him a towel and a t-shirt.

 

 

“that’s all I could get. Everyone is being very nosy. So I had to steal it. keke” Min explained as she showed him the plain t-shirt she had. She pointed towards the bathroom as he quickly changed in there walking out to see Min putting Harang to sleep.

 

 

“He doesn’t like me..” Jiyong chuckled remembering his words. Min glanced at him smiling at his small chuckle. It made her blush.

 

 

“you wanted to talk..” She changed the subject scared she would lose control.

 

 

“yeah. Uhm what happened back in the club?” She knew he was going to ask something like that. He was a curious person. He sat down on the chair at the other side of the room gazing at Min waiting for a small response or something. Her eyes landed on the leather jacket before she looked back at Harang’s sleeping face.

 

 

“Terrible guys in the club like to take advantage of girls...” Min said slowly and then mumbled the last bit making it harder for Jiyong to catch but he caught the important part. He stood up heading towards her.

 

 

“did someone try to you?” He questioned. She nodded at his question not wanting him to ask further questions and elaborate but she knew he was going to ask until he found the guy that tried to her. She fidgeted with her fingers  as Jiyong laid himself on the bed. Min turned around to face him, he had his eyes close but you could get a glimpse of the beauty of his face. she smiled liking the scene in front of her.

 

 

“did you hit him?” He suddenly asked making Min’s heart jolt back a bit.

 

 

“I tried but Junhyung came and saved me..” Jiyong’s eyes opened hearing the name Junhyung. And then a flashback was seen he quickly stood up holding his head in pain.

 

 

“Ahhh!” He screeched in pain. All he saw was a little light coming towards him and someone screaming. Jiyong moved furiously as Min tried to calm him down. She didn’t know what was happening but it petrified her. Jiyong kept yelling in pain, grabbing Dongwook’s attention who came running inside. Jiyong thrashed everything trying to get the pain and flashback out his mind. Harang awoke from the dreadful sounds. He whimpered seeing the scene. Han Byul quickly took him out the room trying to take Min too but she didn’t comply.

 

 

“Jiyong!” The blood dripped out his fingers. He panted heavily trying his best to calm down. His eyes opened to see the outrageous room, he ruined it just because of that one flashback. Sitting down on the comfy bed he closed his eyes but reopened it quickly, terrified that flashback will appear again. But what was it about? He doesn’t remember a thing about that day.

 

 

“Jiyong are you okay? Here water..” Min offered the water Dongwook bought in. Everyone else was busy peeping through the door trying to see the state of Jiyong as well as the room. Jiyong gazed at Mins caring face. She looked scared but gentle. She quickly wrapped a bandage around his bleeding fingers, feared it might get infected.

 

 

The other members rushed in after finding out what happened.

 

 

“Ji are you okay man?” Taeyang asked as he checked Jiyong from top to bottom.

 

 

“I’m fine. Just take me home.” Jiyong spoke softly. He nodded at Min before they helped him out the house and into the car.

 

 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

It wasnt her ex... (he will be joining us soon)

Oh no what do you think the flashback was about?