Chapter 6

The Dumping Ground Girl...

Chapter 6:

 

1 week went past and Min was getting used to helping Big Bang steal the drugs. She didn’t have to kill anyone but she just had to help demolish some people. One thing she also discovered that the hot dogs have drugs in them which she ate. She was shocked but for some reason found it cool. The only thing worried her was she can’t let Dongwook or Han Byul find out, knowing them they will directly send her to Jail. She glanced at the place waiting for Seungri to run back from the fight they were in but no one appeared. Her eyes met her watch she had 1 hour to get the business finish and go back to the dumping ground house.

 

“aish where are they?” She uttered to herself. Her gaze landed on a bleeding Seungri, who clutched onto his stomach. He fell forwards, his perfect face crashing into the concrete floor. He groaned in pain trying to stand up again. Min ran towards him helping him up.

 

“What happened?” She questioned shocked that none of the other members helped him out.

 

“Trouble. They called in more fighters.” Seungri’s voice was low and scruffy but she could hear everything clearly. Pulling him onto her shoulder she shoved him into the car TOP drove today. The scarf wrapped around her neck was now grasping the blood from dripping out. She gazed at the corner thinking if they needed her. Her eyes landed on a stick picking it up she decided to help them she was a member after all.

 

“Take this..” Seungri handed her his mask. Min quickly tied up her messy hair, put on her hood and then the mask. She was glad she was wearing a oversized tee with baggy jeans, they won’t mistake her as a girl. Seungri nodded in approval before she headed towards the fighting scene. Her eyes landed on Taeyang who was covered with 3 men punching him in all sorts of places. Jiyong came to help couldn’t stand watching his close friend getting injured. The other two seemed okay. Min slowly took steps making ways towards the injured two. She noticed how a guy sneaked behind Jiyong and punched him on his back. The stick on her hand landed on the guy, she hit him until he bled.

 

“Min..” She heard Taeyang. Jiyong was too busy jumping in pain. She smiled behind her mask seeing how childish he looked.

 

“! It hurts..” He groaned as Taeyang gently slapped his . She giggled seeing the scene making them watch in awe. Her hands reached her shocked face.

 

“Did she just giggle?” Jiyong asked Taeyang who was gazing at Min with wide eyed.

 

“Guys what are you doing? There’s more to kill...and who the is that?” TOP looked at them waiting for an answer until Jiyong whispered it into his ears.

 

“why the hell does she look like a guy?” TOP resumed back into the fighting after asking that question with Taeyang following closely behind. Jiyong headed towards Min, grabbing her towards the side.

 

“What are you doing here?” He looked into the only exposed skin. Her eyes and the top bit of her cheeks.

 

“Seungri is bleeding. We need to get revenge for hurting him.” Jiyong smiled hearing her response. He nodded before they both started beating up the opponents. Min was determined to hit these guys. Big Bang were her only friends and she didn’t want people hurting them. Her stick was her weapon, it would either slash into their skin or leave a big bruise. A clap was heard from behind they all looked behind to see YG.

 

“YG sunbaenim what are you doing here?” Dae asked.

 

“Seungri called. I sent him to the medical office. Where’s the drugs?” YG looked around them all until his eyes landed on the bag wrapped around Jiyong’s hand. He smirked reaching for it but Jiyong threw it to the side instead. Min went to help seeing the father struggling to reach for it from the ground. Another soft side was seen.

 

“Thank You.” He whispered. She nodded in approval.  Jiyong walked off seeing the aiding scene.

 

“Jiyong!” Min yelled after him taking off the mask and hood. Jiyong shoved his hands into his pocket as he kept walking increasing a bit of his speed hearing Min yell his name.

 

“Jiyong stop!” She finally caught up trying to bring back her breath to normal. He stopped and abruptly turned towards her shocking her a bit.

 

“I want to be alone! So go..” He spoke normally before continuing his steps.

 

“Jiyong why are you so mean to your father?” She finally had the courage to ask. These questions made her feel uncomfortable but seeing how Jiyong had a father but treated him differently hurt her. Min always wanted either of her parents in her life but they both left her without words. He stopped walking.

 

“that is none of your business..” This time speaking harshly.

 

“you have a father why don’t you treat him like one?” That line got to him. he hated his father.

 

“Look don’t make me shout at you. Just go..” He started walking away trying to get rid of Min.

 

“No Jiyong I won’t follow your orders. I’m not your pet. What is wrong with you? Can’t you see his ill, he doesn’t have much time left why don’t you just for once treat him like a father. I know I shouldn’t into your family life but you at least have a father. I don’t.” Jiyong clenched his fist hearing Min.

 

“Exactly don’t include yourself into my family life. That is none of your business...” He hissed.

 

“I was just trying to help.”

 

“I don’t need your ing help! It’s my life I will treat him the way I want to okay! Just off!” He yelled scaring Min a bit. She bit her lower lip trying to suppress herself from shouting or speaking back. She didn’t want him to explode on her, their friendship was beginning to form. Min gazed at her feet playing with them a bit. When she looked up again, Jiyong wasn’t there anymore. She sighed and started heading back to the dumping ground.

 

“Min.” She turned around to see YG sat on the bench near her dumping ground house. She sat down beside him.

 

“I heard the conversation but Jiyong doesn’t like it when people interfere. Jiyong hates me. When he turned 5 his mother was kidnapped in front of his eyes and that day I was also late from my gang life work so I didn’t make it home on time. They sent videos of them torturing her but they seemed fake to me. Jiyong didn’t believe me. They asked for money but I didn’t have that much even if I tried to it would take me a year to earn it. So I sent my gangs to try and find her but no one did. Jiyong grew up to hate me because I was the reason why he couldn’t live a normal life. He wants a normal life. Months went past and I received a phone call saying she died. I didn’t believe it because they showed no proof. Jiyong hated me more and now he still hates me. I’m still in search for his mother and the gang that took him but I have no one that will help me.” Hearing the story Min felt emotionally attached towards him. She gazed into his watery eyes seeing how hurt he is. Having your son treat you like hell would hurt. Her hands reached his shoulder shaking it a bit.

 

“Jiyong doesn’t help either?” Her voice sounded weak. She didn’t feel teary but she was hurt. Min didn’t shed a tear after her break up.

 

“I told him but he refused many times so I gave up. I’m weak now. I can’t do anything.” He stood up ready to leave, pulling out his walking stick which Min didn’t notice all those days she’s seen YG. She saw how vulnerable he looked and she wanted to help.

 

“Can I help look for your wife and the gang?”