Chapter 4

The Dumping Ground Girl...

Chapter 4:

 

“Out!” Jiyong pointed towards the door and you followed his order. This was the first time she followed someone’s order and it shocked herself. Her eyes fluttered back to see him slamming the door. She had no idea what was going to happen in there but she knew he wasn’t going to hurt his dad. Taeyang stood up heading towards her, he tapped her shoulder getting her attention.

 

“He told you everything?” She nodded when he spoke.

 

“He agreed?” Seungri asked as he stood which Min gave a nod to also. Seungri and Dae started clapping and then whistled. They embraced her making Min look at the other two in disgust. She hated having any sort of skin ship from anyone. She slowly pushed them away.

 

“Number 1 rule: don’t touch me” with that she walked out the building and started heading towards her dumping ground house often looking back so no one notices. She wasn’t ashamed of telling them but she didn’t want a no as an answer after she told them she lived in a dumping house. She was going to get herself a house anyways so she decided to hide it from them for a while. On the way she thought about why Jiyong must have been so angry. His dad never said anything wrong or was it a sensitive subject talking about his mother.

 

“Where were you?” Min felt someone staring at her. She turned around to see no one just the plain floor with the green, leafless trees which were swaying towards the hard wind. She looked back at Dongwook who caught her tonight and she knew what was going to happen.

 

“Min you need to stop doing this.”

 

Standing behind the trees were Big Bang, Jiyong decided to follow her to see if she was speaking the truth. Seeing her talking to some older dude made them confused. They watched as he shouted at her and asked her questions. He was acting like a father but she said they died. They were confused as ever and they hated it. They wanted the questions to be answered. Impatient people that’s what they were.

 

“Missy you are grounded! I will always have my eye on you from today” Min had her hands inside her pocket as she tried to push herself in but Dongwook kept pushing her back.

 

“You always say that. I’ve heard it so I don’t care” Min finally spoke. Dongwook shook his head at her unpleasant attitude. He wanted to get herself to speak but when he heard from the other social workers what happened he sort of understood why she was so cold but he thought she would break out from it.

 

“Hyung look...” Seungri pointed at a sign they all gazed at. ‘The Dumping Ground’ was written on a board with people graffiti’s.

 

“Losers live there. They have no life. Get rid of them. No Parent No Life.” They now knew what it meant. They decided to walk away and visit a cafe.

 

“she lied.” Was the first thing that left Jiyong’s mouth.

 

“We don’t need a team mate like that. Dae go and get her.” Dae followed his leaders task as he speeded off with his motorbike. He took turns trying to find the destination again. That moment Min was leaving the house with a young boy. He stopped seeing how she was smiling at him. it captivated him. she never smiled and now she was. He waved at her making her stop and the smile leave her face.

 

“what are you doing here?” She questioned stuttering a bit.

 

“did you follow me?” her words were harsh but she didn’t yell because of the younger’s presence.

 

“Hyung told me to come and get you. Quick.” He pushed her onto the motorbike as she tried struggling off. He then put the little boy between him and her. Her hands wrapped his waist as he sped off. Dae liked the warmth she was giving. His head slighted looked back to see her eyes closed one hand playing with the younger boys fingers. He smiled seeing a soft side.

 

“You ing lied to us!” Jiyong yelled the minute he saw Min but didn’t notice the little boy who was now hiding behind Min frightened by the older boys outburst.

 

“Can you shut up, you’re scaring him” That’s when they all noticed the little boy. Min bent down taking off his jacket and then placing it into her bag. His eyes lit up seeing ice cream placed on the table. He ran towards it eating Jiyong’s ice cream. The others chuckled.

 

“Jiyong your ice cream..” TOP uttered.

 

“We are not here for that.” Jiyong grabbed Min’s hand taking her outside. The door shut and he started yelling again. His hands moving around everywhere while shouting. Min had her arms crossed over her chest only having one question in her mind.

 

“Why did you follow me?” She finally had the chance to ask. He stopped shouting and looked at her with bewilderment, he knew the ‘respect’ talk didn’t go through her mind.

 

“DONT YOU ING ASK ME QUESTIONS! I FOLLOWED YOU BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WERE LYING! WE DONT WANT SOMEONE THAT LIES TO US! WE DONT NEED YOU! WE CAN FINISH THESE MISSIONS WITHOUT YOU! SO DONT APPEAR HERE AGAIN!” Min got scared for a while but a person was already in tears seeing the scene. Harang watched as the guy yelled at his noona.

 

“Wae is he shouting at noona?” Harang jumped off the chair, and ran outside. The others followed behind. Harang kicked Jiyong in the same spot Min did last time. But that didn’t hurt him. Jiyong gazed at him seeing the tears leaving his eyes.

 

“Don’t shout at my noona..” He shouted back wiping his tears with his back hand and sleeve.

 

“Harang..Wae you crying? Dongwook papa will be upset neh..strong boys don’t cry remember” Min explained as she embraced him. She eyed Jiyong before grabbing Harang’s hand and walking away. They all watched her soft side and how caring she was towards the people she loved. They were now worried about how she will react if the opponent gangs go after her loved ones.

 

“I don’t care what you say but I’ll be back tonight...” She winked at him before turning away. They all watched in astonishment, this girl truly had no fear and was one of a kind. A small smile crept up on Jiyong’s mouth seeing the playful wink she gave. He shook his head as he headed towards his motorbike.

 

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Oh i see chemistry between Jiyong and Min.

Thank You for reading. I hope you like it.