Chapter 1

The Dumping Ground Girl...

Chapter 1:

 

Her parents died in a car accident when she was 5 years old. The image of their bleeding faces was tattooed into her mind. Every night she would recall it. She hated seeing that specific scene; it made her feel many emotions she has never felt before. Anger, hurt and isolated, these are the words she used to explain herself. She was sat in a corner of the room reading a book about murder, on a lollipop which she forced a young kid to get. She was a dumping ground kid. A home where teenagers were dispatched to, when their parents left them or weren’t bothered to look after them to any further extent. The cost of raising a child has drastically increased making all the parents worried. Or feminisation of workforce has made it harder for mothers to look after their children. So they send them to the dumping ground house, where everyone is loved. But it all changed after the incident that occurred in the girls life.

 

Her name was Min. She got fostered at the age of thirteen. A year later her foster parents died, everyone called her a curse. Her so called brother was supposed to report it to the social services but everyone kept it a secret. She stayed with him, followed him until one day when his soft lips touched  her shivered, cold lips making them warm. They fell in love, but for others they were too young to understand what love meant. He pleaded the main social services if he could look after Min, they accepted but that deed made everything turn upside down. She didn’t love him no more and now she was locked up in her dumping ground room cold and isolated.

 

“DINNER IS READY!” A girl went running as she shouted out those 3 words. Everyone rushed down the stairs trying their best to get to the plate that had the most food. It was Friday. Chips and Chicken day, that’s what they called it.

 

“Min lunch is ready sweetie!” Dongwook the head knocked on her door. She opened it slowly revealing herself to him. A smile was placed on his lips while she had a frown.

 

“I’m not hungry...” She groaned as she shut the door on his face. Dongwook sighed. It was like that every day, she would eat when everyone else was finished or never eat at all, most the time buying food from outside.

 

Shoving all her things into her small backpack, she slowly left her room, tiptoeing downstairs. She wasn’t running away but she wanted to go out and get herself fresh air. But at this time no one was allowed to go out even if you are 18 and over. Her petite body looked around the hallways trying to figure out if Dongwook and Han Byul the cook were in their room or office. Her feet rushed down the stairs only to bump into someone. Her eyes met the other.

 

“Move!” She hissed as she tried to get through him so she can escape.

 

“Where are you going? You will get grounded” He asked and then gave her a reason to what will happen if she walked out the front door.

 

“Look Doojoon I don’t care...” She responded as she tightened her grasp around the straps of her bag.

 

“Its Dongwoon...” He replied innocently. She sent him a glare before pushing him with her shoulders and out the door. The cold air hit her as she regretted not wearing skinny jeans instead hot pants. Her head diverted towards the door seeing Dongwoon standing there with amused eyes. He always caught her trying to sneak out but he could never stop her. Looking upfront she speed walked away. Dongwoon left a bit of the side window open so she could get in. He always did that because he cared.

 

Her hands embraced her as she shivered. Min sat in a shop waiting for the cold to decrease a bit. Her eyes flickered around everywhere trying to get the glimpse of the real world. It was reality, she couldn’t dream about her being a princess and a knight in shining armour would come to save her. After her break up she knew all those fairy tales were wrong, they gave misleading information to young girls and then breaking their hearts. She stood up seeing the waiter reaching her. You could never sit at a cafe without ordering something, it was a rule, a rule she hated. She ran out the shop looking around for something warm. A hotdog stall caught her attention. She whistled as she walked around it eyeing everything that she needed to make this hotdog. She had no money. You only got £10 a week and because she always got grounded she never received it. Another rule she hated.

 

Her hands reached out for the bun and then snatched a cooked hotdog, placing it into the bun she quickly walked away but heard a voice calling out for her well that’s what she thought. Glancing back she saw the young man running after her. It was the hotdog boy. Her feet started running, she didn’t know where but somewhere she could get out of this mess. Her stomach grumbled making her eat the hotdog while in process of running.

 

“Stop!” He shouted, she could hear him properly, she felt warm now from all the running but she was tired at the same time. The young boy was still running, she looked back to see him with his phone. Her ogle went wide for a second thinking he called the police.

 

“!” She quickly speeded up trying to get rid of him from behind but he was too fast. Looking around the place she tried to memorise things she could hide behind but he was too close he could notice. She kept taking turns until she bumped into 4 other guys. Her hands pushed them from in front of her but one of them held her by the wrist.

 

“let me go!” She struggled with all her strength. Her head turned back to see the hotdog boy, hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath.

 

“Hyung thank you! She stole my hotdog.” He walked closer as he took back the hotdog she half ate. Her stomach grumbled seeing him eat it.

 

“give me my money!” He shouted in her face. she moved her face to the side trying to get rid of the hotdog smell floating out his mouth. She was hungry and she knew she was ready to eat a person alive if he continued to speak.

 

“I said give me my money!” He yelled louder.

 

“I don’t have your ing money!” She shouted back making him step back a few scared by her outburst. Her long fringe moved out of her face disclosing herself. She was pretty he got to admit but he didn’t want to befriend a girl who stole one of his precious hotdog.

 

“and you let me go!” She faced the guy holding her wrist. He smirked. He had black hair which was styled into a step cut. He wore baggy jeans with an oversized white t-shirt.

 

“Would you like to repeat that?” He asked still smirking at her.

 

“why? Because you have something stuck in your ear? I said let me go!” She moved violently trying to get out of his grasp but all he did was hold her tighter.

 

“Yah Ji let her go man...” Another dude with a Mohawk spoke, with that said he let go. She brushed the imaginary dirt off herself as her other hand clutched her bag tighter. She kicked the guy who held her right on the shin before running for her life.

 

“Ooowww! You ing get back here!” He grimaced in pain as the other members laughed. No one has ever laid a hand on their leader and now that someone did they knew it wasn’t going to turn out good.

 

 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hope You Like Chapter 1. If There Is Anything Wrong Please Let me Know. Thank You.