02 | 'too'- enthusiastic new kid.

Teases

02 | 'too' - enthusiastic new kid.

"Guys! Did you know that there's going to be a new student?" Jinri beamed as she put her arms over the males' shoulders. "No." Sehun pauses. "There is?!" Jinri nods and jumps up, Sehun joins. "Hey. What is so exciting about a new student being in the school?" Jongin rolled his eyes as he walks over to his locker. Jinri stays beside Sehun, her arm over his shoulder, his arm around her waist. Both of them with pouting lips. Good point.

"She may be hot." Sehun says.

"He. May be hot." Jinri adds.

"Who cares. I thought you liked Mark." Jongin says as he closes his locker and leans on it. The two joins him. "I do not." 

"I thought otherwise."

"Whatever.  I heard he-" Sehun corrects, "She."

"I heard he or she is going to be in our first class!" Sehun and Jinri fist pumps, with Sehun almost hitting Jongin's jaw. "Hey! Be careful ski-master." 

They end up going to first class.

 

 

"Students! Welcome our new student, Jung Soojung." A girl with wavy, average-lenghthed hair walked in. Skin as pale as Jinri's, a tad bit. Sehun's jaw comes down. Jinri claps. The class woo's. She laughs. "Hi! I'm Jung Soojung from San Franciso. Please welcome me nicely!" The teacher smiles. New favorite student added to Mrs. Hani's 'favorite students' list. Jongin thinks. 

"Great! You can go sit infront of Jongin." Mrs. Hani tells Jongin to raise his hand. "Jinri, be a dear and move behind Jongin please." Jongin gasps a 'girly' gasp. What the . Jongin sighs. Why does she sit infront him?  Sehun hides his lip, basically with his whole lip, if that made sense. 

Jinri pats Jongin's back as she moves behind Jongin. She whispers, "It's fine. You can give me your notes if I can't see behind your big head." 

Jongin hits Jinri with his elbow. "Ow." She rubs her stomach. "Shut up, I didn't hit you stupid." Jinri smacks his head with her notebook.

 

Mrs. Hani begins her lesson. "Hi! I'm Jung Soojung. I guess you're Jongin?" Soojung turns around. Jongin continues to write notes, for himself and for Jinri to copy. 

Soojung tries again. "Hi! I'm Ju-" 

"I heard. Please write the notes Mrs. Hani is giving us before you get us in trouble." Jongin sighs. "Oh... fiesty." Soojung smirks. Jinri hears the conversation. She takes a peek at Jongin's face. Literally out of her seat. "Problem Jinri?" 

"Oh sorry. I saw a wart on your face."

 

 

"Could I join you guys for lunch?" Jongin declines but Sehun accepts. Jinri was off in space. "Great! Let's go before there are no seats available for the three of us!" Three? Jinri snaps out of space. Soojung hooks arms with the two males before walking ahead of Jinri. 

Jongin looks back at Jinri. Help

She smiles and mouths, "You have Sehun." She shrugs. He gives her the finger and turns away. Jinri laughs. "Hey Ri!" 

"Oh.. hey Mark!" She turns around, "and 'Ri' , really?" Mark shrugs and drags her to the lunch line. "Where's Sehun and Jongin?" She points at the group. "Why did they leave a pretty girl like you behind?" 

"Because they found another pretty girl."

 

Jongin sees Jinri with Mark at the line. The hell, him again. Someone shakes his arm. "Jongin, what about you?" 

"Huh?"

"Do you want to take Soojung out for a tour of Seoul, with me too of course." Sehun answers. He nods behind Soojung. Jongin glances at the lunch line, finding no Jinri. "Uh, I'm busy."

"With what?" Sehun asks. "With, with," He looks around, "Going to the animal shelter and adopting a pet for myself." 

"I could go with! I love pets!" Soojung beams, "I'm planning to get one myself. Now that I landed in Seoul. A pet could welcome me like you guys!" This girl is too enthusiastic.. and perky.

"Sehun.." He looks over at Sehun. "Where's Jinri?" Sehun shrugs, without looking around. "Uh, I'll get going." 

He goes out in the hallway and takes out his phone, 'jinri, where r u?"

He looks around and sees Jinri getting a bag of potato chips from the machine. Jongin runs towards her with wide arms. "Jinnnriiiiiiiii!" 

Jinri turns around and smiles lightly. He stops halfway. "You're not holding out your arms..." 

Jinri holds out her arms. Jongin comes and hug her. "Help me. I didn't have anyone." Jinri laughs and pats his back. "Thought you had Sehun. You two seem like a cute couple after all." They pull apart. "Shut up. Why didn't you sit with us?"

"Soojung was the-" Mark comes behind Jinri and waves at Jongin, "Hi!" Jongin waves awkwardly. "Don't scare me like that." Jinri says as she munches a potato chip in . 

The enthusiastic kid comes behind Jongin and puts her head on his shoulder. "Hi!" Jinri stops munching on her chips. Honestly feeling a bit down now that she's here. 

 

 

The day ends. Jongin gets a puppy named Maru. Jinri ends up hogging the poor puppy. Sehun ends up texting Soojung the whole night. The two wondering how he has her phone number already. Jongin wishes the 'too' enthusiastic kid leaves him alone.