08 | not true.

Teases

08 | not true.

 

Sehun finds Jinri at the water fountain. He sneaks up behind her and grabs her waist. Jinri screams. "Hey!" Sehun puts her down and smiles. "How you been?" Jinri rolls her eye and hits him on the chest. "You scare the out of me and ask me how I've been? Really?" Sehun shrugs, "How you do?" Jinri hits him once again and glares at him. Seeing the anticipating look in his eyes, she answers, "I'm fine since yesterday."

"I didn't enjoy the food you made for me." Sehun grins and starts walking with Jinri to the outside of the school. "Good cause that's the last cooked meal I made for you then." 

Sehun pouts and nudges Jinri. Putting an arm around her. "Geez Ri, I'm kidding. I love yo' food." Sehun leans his head on her head. Jinri pouts and hits her head and his. "Ow."

"Anyways, since I know you don't have any plans today, want to go to the park with me?" Jinri puts her arm around his waist. "How you know I don't have plans today?"

"Well, Jinri, the thing is, Jongin has work today and I have no one to hang out with." Seeing no answer from Jinri he grabs her on his back. Running around the halls with her squealing on her back. "Fine, fine, I'll come! Put me down!" Sehun kept running towards the park. "Your back is gonna hurt!" 

"You're as light as a feather!" Jinri rolls her eyes and lays her head beside his on his shoulder. "That's what everybody says! It isn't true." Sehun fixed her position and shrugged. "Guess they were right." And Jinri smiles.

 

They spend the next twenty minutes just babbling on about stuff. With Jinri still on his back. "I command you to go to the bench and set me down." Jinri says in a deep voice and points to the bench. "Yes, yes." Sehun says back with a deep voice. Instead of putting Jinri down, he holds on to her legs tighter and sets her on the edge of the top of the bench. 

Jinri sighs and puts her elbows on his shoulder blades. "Hey, that hurts!" Jinri apologizes and puts her head on top of his. 

"Have you ever thought about getting a boyfriend soon Jinri?"

"Why ask that question out of a sudden?" Jinri hums before answering, "Probably no one will get me first."

Sehun turns around and brings Jinri to the ground with him. "You're stupid." He knocks her head with his hand and shakes his head. "Not true. You're beautiful. Sure someone will get you." 

"Starting now!" He tackles Jinri onto the ground and hugs her from the side. "This is the second time you've scared me Hun." She laughs and sits back up. 

"Hopefully it's not a bad way of getting you." Sehun puts his arm under his head and looks up at Jinri. She laughs and agrees. "Hopefully."

The sun was setting behind her. Which made his view of her face, even more beautiful. He smiles. "You really are beautiful." He blurts out. Jinri squeals and hides her face behind her hands. "What's with you and calling me beautiful?" She hides her face on the crook of his arm. "Cause it's true."

Jinri sits up and hits his stomach. "What's with you and hitting me now?" He rubs his stomach and pouts, closing his eyes. "Unless you want to hit on me, I'm fine by that." Sehun smirks.

"Shut up." 

Jinri's phone rings and sees that Jongin wants to video chat her. She accepts the call. Jongin sees Sehun laying on the grass. "What did you do to our Sehun! Did you hurt him!" Jongin shouts. 

Sehun holds up a thumbs up and points to his stomach. "Hey Hun!" Jinri hits his stomach once again.

"Jinri! Quit hitting Sehun!"