06 | friday flutters.

Teases

06 | friday flutters.

Jinri sees Mark with Soojung two months later. No wonder he has been distant with her. Jongin tells her he has gotten a part-time job at the library. Kind've suprised since he doesn't even like reading books, any type books at all actually.

She sighs. Making her way to the bleachers out at the school field. Jinri brings her legs to her chest and lays her head on her knees. It was the perfect weather. Not too hot. Not too cold. Not too warm. Maybe warm. 

"Yo Jinri!" Sehun grunts and smiles as he makes his way to her side. "Sup Hun." She leans her head to look at him. "What brings you here?" 

He shrugs, "Thought I would hang out with one of my best buddies." She grins. This is the time to ask. "What happen to Jongin's slash Oh Sehun's date with Soojung?" Sehun shakes his head and ruffles her hair, "Terrible. For me." 

"Soojung has been messing with my feelings and tried to connect to Soojung through me." How did he know I was going to ask that? "I can read your eyes Jinri." She pouts. "Whatever, sorry though." He tells her to not be sorry for him and that Jongin is the best bro ever. "I'm sorry that Jongin spend time with his boyfriend at the date." They laugh. "Yah! Jongin isn't my boyfriend, he's my brofriend." She rolls her eyes.

Then there's silence. Not really silence. Cars driving by, trees rustling, laughter from Soojung and Mark, which was the death of Jinri's and Sehun's.

Jinri stays laying her head down, facing him. She closes her eyes and sighs. Sehun looks at Jinri. Analyzing every feature of her face. Her fringe, her cute nose, and her plumped, kissable lips. "Jongin is right, you really are beautiful." 

And Jinri's got the flutters for the first time. 

 

 

Jongin gets to his apartment at 9 pm. He sees two sticky notes on his door. One was from Jinri, "I stole Maru from you. I'm sorry Jonginnie! Maru really loves me though! Hahah! my Jonginnie, and you said he didn't love me." He pouts, totally jealous of the puppy. 

The other was from Sehun, "Order me pizza. xoxo, Sehunnie." Under the writing says, "Totally not brofriends." Which was the writing of Jinri's he can tell. He guesses Jinri posted hers after Sehun's. 

He washes up his face.

"Maru, you got game." Jongin sighs and throws on a loose sweater and his grey plaided pants. He makes his way to Jinri's apartment. Again, not suprised that the door was unlocked. "One! Two! Three! Four!" He sees Jinri in a sports bra and yoga shorts.. doing pushups. 

He slowly makes his way to her and wraps his arms around her stomach while laying on top of her back. "Ah! Jonginnie!" Jinri falls. Maru comes jumping on Jongin, giving him little kisses and jumps. "I was about to reach 50!" 

Jongin gets up and sits beside her, with Maru on his lap. Jinri turns herself around and stares at the ceiling. Sweat dripping down her forehead. "You look adorable with your fringe clipped up like that." He reaches over and pinches her cheeks. She pushes his hands away. "I got my back sweat on your sweater!" 

"That really matters now?" Jinri looks over at him and nods. "When you're wearing a freaking sports bra and yoga shorts infront of me?" He crawls above her, "I think that matters right now." He smirks. Jinri covers her face and smiles. "Yah!" She gets another set of flutter the second time. What are they doing to me?

Maru barks at the two. They look over and sees that Maru had made an accident on her carpet. "He sure does love you." Jongin states. "Maru! Why did you do that when there's a pad right next to you!" Maru whines and Jinri's face or sweat. Gross. Jongin thinks. 

Jongin ends up cleaning the poo from her carpet while she takes a shower. "Maru, were you jealous?" Maru comes and sits infront of Jongin and barks. 

"I would've been jealous too."