04 | JS date.

Teases

04 | JS date.

 

"Thank you for bringing me along Jongin." Sehun grinned. Jongin shrugged, "Of course! I mean, I wouldn't be able to handle to hang out with Soojung all day long. I rather be with Jinri." He admits. They were making their way to the cafè. Which wasn't too far from where they both lived. Sehun and Jongin both live basically in the same apartment complex with Jinri. Jinri infront of Sehun and Jongin beside Jinri's. They always leave notes on their doors whenever they have something to say when the person isn't there. 

"I think she's hanging out with Mark. That girl does have a crushie-wushie." Sehun laughs. Jongin hits Sehun in the chin. "Shut up. I might as well leave you two alone." 

"No, maybe you can be my wing-man?"  

"Will I have wings? Devil wings?" Jongin fixes his jacket with a cocky smile, "because y'know that everyone thinks I'm a devil with my good loo-" Sehun pushes Jongin, "Oh puh-lease, Jinri doesn't even think so. She thinks I'm the angel mostly." Sehun flips his hair. "Whatever."

"But yeah, sure, I'll be your wing-man. As long as you can handle that girl's clinginess and her perkiness." 

Sehun nods, "Of I course I will. I'm an angel of course." Sehun walks ahead to the café. They spot Soojung in the corner near the window. Soojung looks up and waves to Jongin. Completely ignoring Sehun. Ouch

"Hi Jung!" Sehun beams and sits infront of Soojung. Jongin takes out his phone. Sehun assumes he was texting Jinri. "Oh! Hi Sehun!" 

Silence. Except the sound of brewing coffee and people talking. So, technically not silent at all.

 

After a few minutes of Sehun and Soojung talking. Jongin excuses himself to the restroom. Soojung looks at him as he walks away. "Excuse myself too.." She says as she follows Jongin. 

Jongin leans on the wall with his phone, fingers tapping on the device never-ending. 

"Who you texting?" 

"Why'd you follow me?" Jongin says, never leaving his eyes from his phone. "Just I wanted to spend time with you." She says as she taps her fingers along his shoulders. Jongin pushes her hand away gently. "I'm going back." Soojung stops him. "You know I like you, right?" 

As he was about to walk away, Soojung pushes him to the wall. "I'm pretty sure." 

"I hope you don't mind this?" She leans in and was about to kiss him but he moved his head away. "You know? You may be pretty and all but, I'm pretty sure my best friend doesn't like me trying to kiss his crush." He walks away and sits down with Sehun. "Hey bro." Sehun smiles as he puts his phone away. "Jinri is apparently watching a drama with Mark." He sighs and laughs. 

"Think she's having a blast?" Sehun asks. He nods. "Unlike this 'date.'" Jongin looks at Sehun, "You saw Soojung just now?" Sehun nods and sighs, "Think she doesn't get any of my messages I'm sending." 

"Should I leave?" Jongin asks. "Nah, I'll come with." Jongin looks at him again, are you sure? Sehun nods, "It's better than hanging out with a girl that likes my bestfriend instead of me." 

Jongin hits Sehun in the chest, "Don't put it that way. She's not that cute like Jinri." Sehun agrees. "Ditch?" 

Sehun fist pumps, "Hell yeah." They quickly leave just on time Soojung gets out of her shock moment. "What the ?! Where did he go?!" She sighs and rakes her hair back. The whole café looking at her. "What?!" 

Jongin, I'm not going to quit.

 

 

"Yo Jinri!" The two male barges in on Jinri's 'date'. Jinri throws the popcorn everywhere. "Yah!" Mark laughs. "Hey guys." He starts picking up the popcorn. Jinri tries stopping him but he insists. "You stupids! Don't just barge in here without knocking the door!!" Jongin comes patting her hair, followed by Sehun. Earning a glare from the girl. "Not our faults you didn't lock the door."

Jongin comes sitting in between Mark and Jinri. Sehun sits beside Jinri. "Whatcha' guys watching?" Jongin asks. No one replies. Jongin looks at Mark and Jinri, back n' forth. Jinri swears she's shooting lasers out of her eyes. "Get out!" Jongin and Sehun literally dropped their hearts. "Get out, get out, get out!" She pushes them out the door. "Why, why? We want to watch the drama too!" Sehun pleads. 

"I'm trying to spend my time with Mark here!" Jinri shuts and looks at Mark. "You heard that?" She says quietly and bites her lip. Mark nods with a smile on his slightly-red face. Jongin and Sehun laughs as they make way back to the couch. 

Bull , you guys are. Jinri thinks as she sits beside Mark.

 

a/n: :-) i love your guys' comments honestly. <3 i enjoyed making this chapter.