07 | innocence, not really.

Teases

 

07 | innocence, not really.

It has been a month. Jongin gets a part-time job. Sehun gets his own car; a black mini cooper. Which he brags to Jinri about. "Oh come on. I know you wanted this car. No," He holds up a finger. "This baby." He grins and 'pets' the car. 

Jinri ends up driving the car most of the time. Because darn right, Sehun can't face her puppy eyes. 

 

Soojung meets Jongin at his work; the library. Sehun and Jinri wonders why he decided to work part-time at the library. He doesn't even like being in the library. It's really because Jinri likes reading books, but they don't really know that.

Jongin starts putting up the books on the shelves, one by one. Soojung snakes her arms around Jongin's waist. He shakes off her arms from his waist. "What are you doing?" He asks, with an annoyed feature on his face. Jongin rolls the cart full of books down the aisle. 

She pouts and whines. "Is it because of the date? If Sehun didn't come join it would've been great!" She clasps her hands and stands infront of Jongin. He moves away. "I brought him with me. I would not have been able to hang out with you alone." He states. 

"Admit it, you liked that moment near the bathroom." Soojung bites her bottom lip. "Yeah, I could've went to the toilet and threw up afterwards." She pouts once more. She starts blabbing while he continues to put the books on the shelf.

Jongin fishes out his phone from his pocket and texts Jinri.

To: baby jinri 💖 : come help me pls , soojung is bothering me . 😭

Minutes later, he gets a text back.

From: baby jinri 💖 : wae i thought you liked soojung , fine i'll come . bb jongin too nervous hm ? 😂

Jongin smiles at the small nickname and sits down. Soojung notices it. "You do like listening to me talk after all!" She grins and sits beside him. Jongin glances over his shoulders and sees Jinri, wearing a simple gray sweater and skinny jeans. Did Jinri ever mention she cut her hair? She no longer has a fringe but a wavy hairstyle. Cute as ever. He grins again. Soojung is still talking, probably about their second date. 

Jinri enters the library, panting. She looks around and spots Jongin sitting with Soojung. And grins. Jongin waves. Soojung stops and looks at who he waved at. She gets up with a smile on her face and walks over to Jinri. Jongin follows behind, completely shocked. 

"Hi!" Jinri beams. 

"Hi." Soojung says plainly. Jongin notices the flinch Jinri did from the tone. "I see that your Jongin's girlfriend correct?" Jinri asks and looks behind Soojung. 

Jongin grunts and takes Jinri's arm away, glaring at her. Jinri gets loose from his hold and turns around, "Nice to meet you!" She shouts. Soojung smirks. 

 

The two were walking back to their apartments. "Soojung looks so hot! You guys look good together." Jongin shakes his head. "You're insisting that I'm hot?" JInri punches his shoulders. "I never said that! Sehun is hotter than you!" They laugh. "Then who do you think you look good with! Be honest." 

"Someone who is like innocence, not really." 

"Like me?" Jinri laughs and puts both her hands on her cheeks. "Exactly like you." Their cheeks started to reddened. Jongin, completely embarrassed of what he just said.

Jinri ran off to Sehun's door. "Sehun! Hunnie! Jongin is being to cheesy!" She knocks on his door rapidly. Jongin laughs and picks up Jinri from the waist from behind. "You said to be honest and I did!" Jinri covers her face while laughing. Jongin sets her down and turns her around. "Right?" He asks. Their faces just an inch apart. 

To ruin the moment Jongin has created, in which Jinri's face was almost red as a tomato, Sehun opens the doors and clears his throat. "Did I interrupt something?" He asked innocently. 

"Yeah, don't act innocent, hardly nearly." Jongin laughs and passes through. Jinri runs to Sehun and hugs him, "Help." Sehun laughs, "You go cook us some food then. I'm tired of having ramen for the past days." Jinri lets go and looks at him. "Oh come on. I let you drove your dream car, which is mine!" He snaps a finger. Jinri slowly walks over to the kitchen and cooked some ramen. 

"Hey! I said no ramen!" 

"Whatever."

"I won't let you drive my car!" 

"Ok fine, i'll make you some eggs." 

Sehun ends up getting one boiled egg and Jongin gets scrambled eggs. "Jinri!"

"Sorry, hun." Jinri winks and sits on the couch. 

"Innocence? Not really." Jongin whispers and laughs.