05 | the death of JS + pastel sweaters

Teases

05 | the death of JS + pastel sweaters

"Aw, your picture looks so cute!" He sighs, regretting giving Jinri and Sehun his phone. More of the, giving them his passcode, mostly. "Guys, it's just a picture. I'm pretty sure you guys have some obviously." 

"Of course, I just hardly show them to you guys." Jinri states with a proud smile. "Really? Let me see." Sehun throws Jongin's phone on his lap. "Hey! Be careful!" 

Sehun takes Jinri's phone and figures out Jinri's passcode just like that. She looks at him with a bewildered look, how? They're literally communicating with their eyes, obviously. Jongin quickly changes his passcode and goes beside Sehun. 

"Holy Jinri." Jongin says as he looks at the picture.  "The death of JS." Sehun adds as he drools over the picture. "Guys!" She hides her face behind her teddy bear. Hoping that her Tuan will come alive and help her. "We never knew you were this hot?" Sehun says as he sends the picture to his phone. Jongin telling him to send him the picture too. "The are you guys doing?" She looks at the two of them sending the picture to each other. "Who says." They keep swiping through her photos. Pausing a whole minute for each photo.

"Okay it's time for you guys to leave. We have school tomorrow." Jinri reaches out to get her phone but Jongin hides it. "Why?" 

"It's nine."

"So?"

"Get out." 

Jinri pushes Jongin and Sehun out. Again. Failing again. Sehun and Jongin stopped and looked at each other. "We're staying over for the night!" Sehun says with a smile on his face. "Fine." 

 

They move furniture around so they have enough room for the three to sleep on the floor in the living room. "Jongin, where's Maru?" Jongin gasps. ". I'll be right back." Then, he leaves.

"Sehun, tell me why Maru is so cute." He laughs as he gets blankets. Followed by Jinri getting pillows. "Probably because I'm cute too." He smirks and leans in, puckering his lips. Jinri gets a pillow and pushes it against his face. "Shut up, you said you were handsome." 

When Sehun was about to argue, Maru comes running in. Jinri squeals and sits down. Maru runs onto her lap. "Ahhhh!" She squeals once more. Proabably not once. "Did you know Sehun was trying to call himself cute Maru?" Maru tilts his head. Jongin and Jinri laughs. Sehun kicks her in the head. "Why? I thought you didn't want to be called cute?" 

"An exception from me!" 

"I'm the one that's the cute devil." 

"What?" 

 

 

Jinri decides to go buy three pastel sweaters. Matching ones. "The Jinri." Sehun exclaims. The two males was awoken by a loud noise from the door. "Hey guys! I got you guys sweaters!" Jinri sits on top of Jongin's . He grunts. 

"You, what?"

Sehun rubs his eyes and sits up. Once his eyes adjusted his vision to the pastel sweaters. "Oh god." He goes back to sleep.

Jongin and Jinri ends up wearing the sweater to school. The whole day, Jinri ends up giving Sehun the cold shoulder. In lunchtime, Sehun ends up wearing the Sehun, discovering that Jinri brought the sweater with her. Also, people calling Jinri and Jongin a couple because of the matching sweater and the letter embroided in it.

Damnit Jinri, you know me too well

She wins once again.